Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Got a beta key a few min ago, think a new wave started.

Woot. Just got one 10min ago... installing now...

I'm in north america, and around 5 pm pacific time I received an official "technical alpha" invite. Am installing the client as we speak.

Deleted
    got in, first time for any blizzard beta too D:

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I got yesterday, have to say as I've never played this type of game before, I am enjoying it, I wish they'd allow me to buy stuff, I want my uther medic skin

Soo many active mmo champs got in...as always...and normal people will never. Go, nolifers, biuld their hype train, you failures.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slaughty8 View Post
    Soo many active mmo champs got in...as always...and normal people will never. Go, nolifers, biuld their hype train, you failures.
    Yet you have 1k posts?

I got in as well, one of my old D3 bot accounts got the email yesterday.

Someone's just sad that they didn't get an invite.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

Deleted
    got one yesterday,

Deleted

i wish that were true

I got one yesterday, only noticed it today.

Sad that it isn't a WoD beta, but all the same I'm thankful for the opportunity to test something out and something new for some time.

Deleted
    Geez.. Still not a key for me! Damnit! I want this so bad

10+ Year Old Account
    Nothing for me, never never never never never blizz send me any invite for any shit. ..|.. for you blizz

10+ Year Old Account
    I got access, but I don't know when. Never got an email, just happened to log into the Battle.net desktop and started installing it.
    Quote Originally Posted by nôrps View Post
    I just think you retards are starting to get ridiculous with your childish language.

Got mine yesterday evening, though i olny managed to play the tutorial then the game was taken down :P
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Don't feel bad, same here. You'd think I'd be auto-invited. The only betas I get into it seems are usually the EQ games, even though my account was long cancelled at the time. Even way back in EQOA and the CoN series, I did not have an active subscription to anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Zabusasan View Post
    9 years of wow subscription + i have Diablo 2+exp, Warcraft 3 +exp, starcraft + exp in my battlenet and hearthstone obv, and i have never once been invited to a single alpha /beta blizzard has made. I am dissapoint :/

And two of my friends just got alpha for Hots

Deleted
    Just noticed that I got in. Haven't received and notification or mail at all, just saw it pop up on my battle.net-account management page.

I got in on Tuesday morning, I still haven't got an email about it.

Got my daily quests, can't wait to grind some gold

along with hearthstone daily quests

>.>

<,<

Quote Originally Posted by Zabusasan View Post
    9 years of wow subscription + i have Diablo 2+exp, Warcraft 3 +exp, starcraft + exp in my battlenet and hearthstone obv, and i have never once been invited to a single alpha /beta blizzard has made. I am dissapoint :/

And two of my friends just got alpha for Hots
    I think I know why this is, not sure though. One can just speculate.

I never ever got a beta invite to anything. I've been a Blizzard fan for I can't remember how long. Since Lost Vikings I guess.
    But since I started to not mind my pc spec anymore (did not get the best stuff right away) and let it slide for a few years, I suddenly did get Beta invites. I got Beta invites to that Skyrim thingy (who cares, but you had to put in your pc hardware info) Hearthstone, HotS and another game...

So I guess it is due to my pc specs. Since they are mediocre now or perhaps even lowgrade, they want to test their game on your pc and see if that works?