Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Tauren Totems are awesome hope they get updated models too
    Everything that is, is alive.

Agaor - Enhancement Shaman

For me it's:

Dwarf > Tauren > Orc > Troll > Draenei > Pandaren > Goblin

I know lots of people like the troll ones, but they're a little too "busy" for my taste. I like simpler designs. Tauren would probably be tops for me if it got an updated texture.

Draenei, because I thought elemental draenei alliance shamans were the coolest thing ever in BC. I also like tauren totems.

1. Draenei. They look very aesthetically pleasing to me. Their design is peaceful, yet shiny, I really like the holographic ring around them, and the color erupting at the top. My favorite totems.

2. Pandaren: I like everything about them except the red rope. I don't like the color red very much.
    3. Troll: a little too "savage" for my personal taste, but it's great how they each have their unique design.
    4. Dwarf: would be higher on the list if each totem had a unique look about them. Still a good design though.
    5. Goblin: they're very unique and amazing, but they're very busy and industrial, and a bit "dirty" looking, as if they would be emitting toxic fumes or so ... I still overall like them though, and my goblin shaman.
    6. Tauren: they're classic. Nothing spectacular about them, but a good, timeless design. I like their little faces, makes them look cute :3

7. Orc. I dislike orcs and orcish design in general, and this is no exception. Axes and the Horde sign, blegh.

I miss the days when I had 4 totems up at all times, my shiny little portable disco ...
    Last edited by Awbee; 2014-07-03 at 11:57 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    There is but one choice: Dwarf

Quote Originally Posted by Awbee View Post
    I miss the days when I had 4 totems up at all times, my shiny little portable disco ...
    You could use the minor glyph of Totemic Encirclement
    Everything that is, is alive.

Agaor - Enhancement Shaman

Tauren>Troll>Dranei>>>>>>>>>>Orc>>>>>Panda>>>>>>Dwarf>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>x1000 Goblin.
    Hi Sephurik

I think Draenei totems need a massive update.

Herald of the Titans Darksoldierr's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Tauren or /shoo
    Time is on our side
    Brutal Gladiator Enhancement Shaman *rawr*

troll = tauren >>>>>> rest

Tauren or Orc are best imo. really shamanistic looking , Panda and Dwarf totems are worst :/

Quote Originally Posted by Lavindar View Post
    You could use the minor glyph of Totemic Encirclement
    I already do but I only get the full effect when I play as Enhancement, cause I always got searing totem up (or another fire totem as a CD). As Resto, I don't think I always have a totem up iirc (it's been a while), so that doesn't give me perma totem party. I don't play Ele (so far), so I don't know what the totem status is there. Still, I'm very happy that this glyph exists. It's a consolation for those of us who love totems and how pretty and colorful they are and love seeing them all the time

Quote Originally Posted by Undefetter View Post
    Vol'jin easily has the best looking totems. Why can't we get them But apart from his, its definitely Goblin I think. I wish Goblin was slightly stronger, I would race change back in an instant, it has the coolest racials, it's just not as strong as Orc
    Do you mean vol'jin totem when he cast big bang voodoo on the scenario? I wonder if he really has a spesific totem of his own. Can you pls provide the image or any link of it? Because i can't find it on google (other than the Flame Serpent totem) and i don't remember how it looks like lol.

Quote Originally Posted by orange-cow View Post
    Do you mean vol'jin totem when he cast big bang voodoo on the scenario? I wonder if he really has a spesific totem of his own. Can you pls provide the image or any link of it? Because i can't find it on google (other than the Flame Serpent totem) and i don't remember how it looks like lol.
    I watched dagger in the dark just now, and all he uses are regular troll totem skins.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angoth
    I'm sorry that Blizzard won't just gift wrap awesome in a cup and let you drink your fill.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm a huge Dwarf fan, but when I think of totems, the order from best to worst is probably:

1.) Tauren
    2.) Troll
    3.) Dwarf
    4.) Pandaren
    5.) Orc
    6.) Draenei
    7.) Goblin
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

Deleted
    Draenei is by far the best looking. Goblin on a close second only because every totem is different depending on the element ofc. Orc totem is horrible imo (Maybe because I've played an Orc Shaman since BC and im tired of looking at the same shit all the time.)

Quote Originally Posted by Lavinath View Post
    Draenei is by far the best looking. Goblin on a close second only because every totem is different depending on the element ofc. Orc totem is horrible imo (Maybe because I've played an Orc Shaman since BC and im tired of looking at the same shit all the time.)
    Orcs got new totems in late wrath...
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Undefetter View Post
    Vol'jin easily has the best looking totems. Why can't we get them But apart from his, its definitely Goblin I think. I wish Goblin was slightly stronger, I would race change back in an instant, it has the coolest racials, it's just not as strong as Orc
    Glyph 'em.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by drezy View Post
    These little guys have much more character than the other Totems:

"IMA PUNCH YOU IN THE FACE!"..."But i have no legs..."

"WAIT! DON'T JUST IGNORE ME! GET OVER HERE AND RUN INTO MY MUSCULAR WOOD-thing-HORN-ARMS!"

"FUUUUUUUUUU!"

Totems always shout in capslock, because nobody is listening to them...
    Even the ingame icons are tauren totems, they are the best!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Glyph 'em.
    We can only get that for Searing Totem though, and it bothers me that the totem then appears out of place in comparison to the other ones, especially if I also choose to use Totemic Encirclement. I want a Water Totem that has a Turtle or a Frog head and an Earth Totem that has a Bear or a Raptor head and an Air Totem with an Eagle or a Wolf head. Give me all of those and I would die a happy Shaman.