Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    "dozens each quarter"

Is that guy fucking retarded or just trying to start shit-flinging with the crowd of Blizz-haters?

10+ Year Old Account
    Now thats a hotdog done blizzard style.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yup, cash shop. Shame they can't take these incredibly cool mounts and pets they're producing and make them obtainable through in-game content, thus giving us more stuff to work for (like during this horribly long end-of-expansion drought).

"But it's business, they can treat their costumers any way they want to for profit!" <-- This is true, but it's still not a respectable practice.

Quote Originally Posted by Trolden View Post
    Coming soon to Blizzard Store (25$)
    Yep, store pet!

I like to call Blizz store "megatransactions".

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    As a straight male, i will not be purchasing this pet

Quote Originally Posted by Asthreon View Post
    "dozens each quarter"

Is that guy fucking retarded or just trying to start shit-flinging with the crowd of Blizz-haters?
    He's burnt out, he has 37 heroic garrosh kills on his monk, not sure about his other characters. 37 weeks = 8.5 months of having SoO content on farm...of course he's annoyed that WoD isn't out yet.

I want that and the cinder kitten. then put them in the pet party together, just because.

I've just been too broke lately to get all the stuff I want off the shop. Soon!

That... is... awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by cynicalz View Post
    As a straight male, i will not be purchasing this pet
    As a better straight male, I will be purchasing the hell out of this pet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by ejpaints View Post
    It is different teams. Some artists focus on nothing but the creation of things like trees and terrain. Others work on models, others are animation. Many people don't have any idea as to just how many people it takes to create the game they're running around in.
    Someone had to draw the concept, someone had to model it, someone had to animate it, someone had to record the sounds for it, and someone had to integrate it into the game.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mikehuntz View Post
    Maybe this is the real reason why Rob left.....
    Expected response but still funny.

Nothing Beat the Cinder Kitten in Cuteness! xD.. Ugly as hell

Disgusting pathetic people. Grow up and get an opinion instead of following retards

Quote Originally Posted by Hollowness View Post
    Nothing Beat the Cinder Kitten in Cuteness! xD.. Ugly as hell
    The molten corgi and cinder kitten cuddle up together.

Deleted
    would have said: Kill it with fire.. but since uh...

Quote Originally Posted by Asthreon View Post
    "dozens each quarter"

yes. yes he is.

So let me get this right, a few pets and mounts out of the literal hundreds are available for purchase, and people want to huff and puff about it? They are purely fluff items. You aren't paying to win a damn thing and if you don't want it, don't buy it. At the risk of getting hate some of you need to get the hell over the "owed to me" mindset. It's a business and they like any other want to make money. How very shocking! I'd like those mounts and pets myself but right now I can't pony up the money, it doesn't mean that Blizzard doesn't have the right to sell the damn things.

Oh great, more content for the people doing nothing but bitching about store items...that'll make them happy!

Meanwhile, it looks stunning...can't wait to learn where it is from and obtain it!

Deleted
    Only $29.99.99.99

"I"m concerned about the direction of WOD, where's my flying, why can't we have Karabor & Bladespire as capitals, holy crap Rob Pardo just resigned......oooohh look, a corgi. All is forgiven!"

It's funny when you think they once gave us mounts and pets for "free", isn't it?

why do people like this so much? or any pet for that matter. i mean, yea.. some are cool, but people are so hype about a stupid pet.. i cant understand how people spend real money for in game pets.