Poll: Most annoying deck to play against?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Any of the mindless to the face decks. They aren't fun to play against. I don't mind losing, but against face decks it just comes down to if I draw that one card that can swing a game otherwise I lose. It's just obnoxious.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    I once Thought Stole Mindgames, and got his Cairne, it was great.
    Priest vs Priest mirror match.. The only thing more boring is control warrior mirror..

But that is lucky.

10+ Year Old Account
    Freeze mage, they need nerfing to the fucking floor because of how downright overpowered they are.
    They need to nerf bullshit like Freeze mages or increase the health from 30hp, you should NOT be able to 20+ damage someone in one turn without having cards on the field prior to that.

Ive also noticed that priests are once again bottom of the play pile with no threat against anything unless you fuck up majorly, and I don't even play as one.

Deleted
    I voted for Zoo Warlock but any Warlock deck involving a Blood Imp and a Shieldbearer is just infuriating.

Priest ? LOL, you must be Rank 18-16 at max, priest are very rare below Rank 15.

Quote Originally Posted by Schmilblick View Post
    Priest ? LOL, you must be Rank 18-16 at max, priest are very rare below Rank 15.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    Annoying to play against doesn't mean hard to beat, it just means it's annoying.

Because they said it better than I could, and if you read the thread you would of saw that already

Personally, I'd say anything with ridiculous amounts of taunt. My least favorite card at the time being the one that gives adjacent minions taunt. Usually it's druids, since they can mana ramp before I can slam their face with my murlocs.

Deleted
    Freeze mage, zoo lock and rush decks.

15+ Year Old Account
    Gods damned priest Mindgames'd me twice last night and both times got my Al'Akir

I mean seriously what the fuck
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Are there a lot of Freeze mages at the higher ranks? I just hit Rank 6 today and I think I've only seen one Freeze Mage so far and I stomped him. I play Handlock, which isn't a great matchup since my constant tapping lets them burst me down easier, but I also have pretty good burst damage myself and since Freeze doesn't run Polys, they have a hard time dealing with big minions. Save my Owls for the Doomsayers.

10+ Year Old Account
    rush decks. i hate playing against them since if i get a bad starting card draw i might as well quit at that point.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

I actually enjoy playing against a frost mage, means I can switch up to all out aggro on my control decks.

I hate cancer decks, mostly because the people who play them BM all the time.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Deleted
    My answer is freeze mage.

But if the question had been which class do you most dislike playing against the answer would definitely have been Druid. Seems lately a huge portion of people are playing that class and it gets pretty tedious queueing into Druid after Druid. Even their decks aren't vastly different. Just the odd change here or there. Bleh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Priests annoy me, but I've got to give the most annoying deck to miracle rogues. At least half of them commonly tick down to the fuse each turn while they try to figure out their moves, and I can't STAND people who take forever to make moves. That's on top of the fact that they seem to have an answer to everything and be impossible to stop if you're running a late game deck.

It's a shame really. I love control paladin and ramp druid but they don't fare well against rogues. I tried zoo lock and shockadin but I'm not a big fan of them. Probably going to try out more token druid and see if it solves how much I hate rogues.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hunters. Steady shot and skill command herp derp. -.-"

At least Zoo is easy to aoe down and they only have 2 or 4 spells.

Quote Originally Posted by bigfootbigd View Post
    Priest, and my main is a priest

Edit: Obviously annoying doesnt mean most difficult or competitive. Theyre the most annoying because they steal your cards, drag things on longer than other classes, and when rng is on their side it can completely turn the table, oh and mind control
    I lol'd, I also main priest and despise playing the mirror. It's very card dependent, the winner seems to be the first person that plays injuredblademaster/twilightdrake or thoughtsteals. The only class I actually like fighting priests with is handlock.
    pokemon x/y 3ds 3969-5096-1949 Abra, Espurr and Xatu

Deleted
    Zoo Warlock, you have to sub so many early remvoal cards to deal with it, but screws you up vs any other deck.

While freezemage normally pisses me off, I just beat one with my mill rogue deck and it was glorious. I burned his pyroblast early with an oracle

Miracle rogue by far, the games are often as long as control warrior games as most who play that deck are terrible and have to use their entire turn to think about what to do, and you can usually see a loss coming from far away due to the nature of the deck, but even if you know exactly what they are going to do you often can't do anything to counter it as they got the auctioneer off and drew their most of their deck, so they have an answer to everything.

I hate facing any priest deck. They are extremely annoying and usually very long games.

Of the choices up there I hate miracle rogue the most. I usually do pretty well against them but the games aren't very fun. It's either an easy win or an auto loss depending on the deck you're playing. And every time they play gadgetzan their turn lasts for an eternity because they just cast spell after spell. Could write a novel in the time the turns take.

10+ Year Old Account
    priest, control warrior. Anything where I have to not only clear minions but do 40-50 damage to the hero to win. I've just left games against these if I'm not in the mood for longer games.