Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Haha people thought the dark below was WoW related. Just shows how much the community actually knows or think they know lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Yey more thrall. I really hope alliance players are also forced granted opportunity to work with him.
    Pretty sure they get Maraad.

I will miss the the Kor'kron they kinda grew on me.

Glad to see Orgrimmar getting changed NOW instead of 2 expansions from now.

Quote Originally Posted by Fynnlagh View Post
    L O L

Stop making three shop mounts and pets per addon!
    Expansion*

And it takes a bit more work to add pvp mounts into the actual game, and it doesn't bring an instant profit like a store mount. So why the hell should they stop? To please people like you? Common...

Deleted
    I absolutely hate that blizzard is supporting a pure console game

Quote Originally Posted by Fixup View Post
    can anyone tell me if this will effect the level 54 to 60 zone we have today?
    It'll probably be phased like the 5.3 stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zapheiros View Post
    This. Please can Blizzard get their act together and get the art department to start working on class balance. It's getting ridiculous.
    Quote Originally Posted by Illana View Post
    It's like when you grunt when you hit the ball in tennis, the exhalation of air gives the shot more power.

Quote Originally Posted by Zabusasan View Post
    I absolutely hate that blizzard is supporting a pure console game
    It is really the Activision side as a publisher with the development team being Bungie. The Blizzard side develops their own games. Now that I think of it though the Blizzard side might have had more vision into the path of Destiny to have had an influence on project Titian and its reset.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandapuncher View Post
    What happened to Destiny being on PC?
    I guess they target teens aged 12-18 with Destiny.

So sick of filler news, give us patch notes or artcraft already.

already played the alpha and it was shit tbh. Novelty game that will last on front page twitch 2 weeks max at a guess.

Deleted
    "Not all players are your type of players."
    Face it bub: Bliz is now hoping to get some of the different audience type. People who get scared of a tooltip exceeding 60 characters.

total amount of polygons used in the blasted lands = 15

wow that looks like lego land and minecraft had offspring.

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    I'm sick of consoles,and their stupid amount of exclusives -.-'

yeah sorry, i didn't realize, i must have been caught up in all the new content we've been receiving for the past year...
    Yep, heaven forbid those consoles want to draw customers in with unique games you cant get anywhere else. Too bad PC doesnt have any exclusives...... /sarcasmincaseyoucouldnttell.

So the Dark Portal will go red and go to Draenor, I guess they are just going to put in portals to Hellfire in the capital cities so you can level a character in the Burning Crusade content?

Quote Originally Posted by bigmac View Post
    So the Dark Portal will go red and go to Draenor, I guess they are just going to put in portals to Hellfire in the capital cities so you can level a character in the Burning Crusade content?
    I suppose Outland will be accessible from the Caverns of time.

Quote Originally Posted by bigmac View Post
    Unless they changed their minds, low levels will access outlands by the portal not phased. Higher levels that unlocked draenor portal will have to go to caverns of time to go back to old outlands.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSerious View Post
    total amount of polygons used in the blasted lands = 15

wow that looks like lego land and minecraft had offspring.
    *Casts Sarcasm Buff - 30 seconds duration*

Wow your level of mathematical skills with the polygon count are outstanding! Please teach me in the ways of maths (math if your an american....) and please.......

*Sarcasm buff faded*

Well shit....

With the Kor'kron guards being replaced in Orgrimmar, does this mean Undercity is no longer under marshal law? If the Kor'krons are no longer watching over the Undercity, Sylvanas will be able to return to her necromancy. Better believe she'll be strong by the following expansion!

Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    I guess they target teens aged 12-18 with Destiny.
    Nah, they target gamers with Destiny... consoles are solely made for gaming, PCs are not.

Before you realize PCs are also used for making games along with lots of other job related things...consoles are not.

Deleted
    They have time for these updates but no time to flesh out Karabor and Bladespire.