Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Are they planning on changing Orgrimmar's song theme since Garrosh is now gone?

7+ Year Old Account
    I don't get why hide passives on the spellbook. Spellbook isn't that cluttered, the passives are on the end of it, no need to hide that, lol

so, am I supposed to see those blasted lands changes in beta right now? Because I don't. Still have the green BC portal there. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Pandapuncher View Post
    What happened to Destiny being on PC?
    It was never going to be on PC.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by coprax View Post
    so, am I supposed to see those blasted lands changes in beta right now? Because I don't. Still have the green BC portal there. :/
    Apparently not. I'm here and there's nothing happening.

So... Yet again Alliance is losing another outpost, while horde loses nothing....

10+ Year Old Account
    Awww, why did they take hith thnakes

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Protar View Post
    How it does it make them look sillier? It was a real trademark after all. And an expansion about the Naga and the Old Gods and the deep oceans would have been much more expected than time travelling to Draenor.
    It makes them look sillier as their stance was that this was the next expansion and everyone and anyone who believed otherwise or asked them to consider something else was obviously a blind fool. Oh and that an Octopus from an expansion ago was the prime reason for it being so. Additionally what makes it worse for them is that it's expansion for a completely different mmo-like game being developed by a separate developer. Also I'm not sure if it was necessarily expected next but it is expected to be part of a future expansion. We had an inkling because of TI that the next expansion would include something time related but admittedly the going to Draenor part threw me.

They have time for these updates but no time to flesh out Karabor and Bladespire.
    Well these are just removing/replacing some NPCs, KT and BS are entire cities.

Also, I wonder where Gamon is now that it's changed back. Is he back in that tavern except unattackable? Or Is he on a pedestal somewhere taunting players (and maybe even NPCs) to try and challenge him to a fight?

Cool, Org is updated yet again. Any word on when the park is getting fixed?

15+ Year Old Account
    Oh so that's where "The Dark Below" came from... It's Destiny's first expansion pack. And we thought a year ago it was WoW's next expansion title, lolz.

Wow, those Warlock trainers must be some tough cookies. Coming back from getting burnt to a crisp and hung can't be easy.

first time I have seen the npc/mob "outlines" in action…they are an absolutely horrendous, gimmicky, cartoonish and immersive breaking feature if I ever saw one…checked to see if they could be turned off…and the latest info I could find stated the total turn-off switch was deleted in the latest build and that you could now only limit the situations where you saw the outlines (questing etc)…

Personally, while it is unlikely I will re-sub for WoD, I would only consider it if they reimplement the total kill switch for outlines - its that jarring and game breaking to me.

Please tell me Thrall isn't neutral and forced on us yet again...

10+ Year Old Account
    Can I try it out in beta yet and what server?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    Please tell me Thrall isn't neutral and forced on us yet again...
    I think the neutral part is gone and I hope he stays Horde now, with Aggra, and their son to.
    Rehgar Earthfury should appear to and help Thrall in Orgrimmar and Nazgrel to and become the new leader of the Azeroth Frostwolves and having Palkar be in game to and becoming the next Far Seer would be great. :P
    For the Horde!

Deleted
    Oh god, please Blizzard don't make us help Thrall again. ~ An Alliance player.

Man, that was one sad ass questline. That's the best they could do? I don't even know what happened at the end.
    Last edited by Farabee; 2014-07-09 at 02:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Klaxxar View Post
    I think the neutral part is gone and I hope he stays Horde now, with Aggra, and their son to.
    Rehgar Earthfury should appear to and help Thrall in Orgrimmar and Nazgrel to and become the new leader of the Azeroth Frostwolves and having Palkar be in game to and becoming the next Far Seer would be great. :P
    Why wouldn't Thrall be neutral? How fair would it be for one of the Aspects to be hostile towards the Alliance? How would we be able to actually trust in his best intentions if the situation called for it? Thrall HAS to remain neutral or they risk losing any reality in the storyline of this game.

I wonder how much Blizzard has been working with Bungie on Titan.

Bungie and Activision have been working together on Destiny.
    Blizzard has been working on an MMO codenamed Titan.
    Destiny is a SciFi MMO.
    Titan is said to be an MMO.
    There is a Titan player class.

Meh. Maybe Blizzard has been working on the PC Port.

Makes you wonder.

NOW will people finally stop saying TDB has anything to do with WoW? xD lol probably not...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aspen View Post
    NOW will people finally stop saying TDB has anything to do with WoW? xD lol probably not...
    While we now know, it's not WoW, we also now know it wasn't a hoax and came from Blizzard (Activision-Blizzard, whatever).