Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Pion View Post
    25 bucks? uhm sorry but thats more then a half for a real game...

atleast the gold prieces seem to be fine.
    700 gold for five wings (assuming I don't get my free wing the first week, which would be the only way you'd spend '25 bucks' anyway) comes out to 3500 gold. That's 35 packs of cards, which would cost me around $43.75 if I were to buy them in bulk. So spending 3500 gold on all five wings actual ends up 'costing' me more, based on the value in $ I'm getting for my g spent.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Magellanmini View Post

I don't get paying for all 5 wings, isn't the first one free? If so, why are they charging the price as $25 for all 5 wings when the first is free? But yeah, can't wait to see the cards and new card back from heroic mode but disappointed that the fact that you can't earn golden versions of the cards, despite all this talk about being 'ACCESSIBLE' hopefully they change their mind on this one relating to needing dust to craft the golden versions.
    The first one is only free for the first month.

10+ Year Old Account
    i've got only 600 Gold, since i stopped playing for a while. even back then i didnt even considered playing Arena.

guess i'll buy it with real Money since its not much anyway

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Khime View Post
    700 gold for five wings (assuming I don't get my free wing the first week, which would be the only way you'd spend '25 bucks' anyway) comes out to 3500 gold. That's 35 packs of cards, which would cost me around $43.75 if I were to buy them in bulk. So spending 3500 gold on all five wings actual ends up 'costing' me more, based on the value in $ I'm getting for my g spent.
    Still too much for a browser like card game. It is a quality game but more then 5 $ for an "add on" is too much.

[edit] just deleted the word game that was too much [/edit]
    Last edited by mmoc7c08c42f71; 2014-07-11 at 03:25 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pion View Post
    Still too much for a browser game like card game. It is a quality game but more then 5 $ for an "add on" is too much.
    That's your opinion.. I'm more than happy to only spend 25$ on it. I might even buy a set it 15 card packs after because I have extra money laying around.