Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    I got freaked out the first time I seen him, I just had to make sure I was not crazy.

Huh. In all the time I've played WoW (about 8 years), I never noticed that. Now I'm going to be looking for that Dwarf every time I run WSG.

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Not much of good screenshots, as it is all about your range from the tree stump before it starts loading up the tree stump.

http://i629.photobucket.com/albums/u.../wsgfigure.jpg

Just a random screenshot from Google Search, the dwarf in the back is what I call, 'Slenderdwarf'. He stands inside a tree stump as you get closer.

- - - Updated - - -

Better way for you to see it, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VF-XrBOb04

This is not advertising, this is the only video I could find that actually could show it better than explaining it.

This video made me spit soda all over the place.

Deleted
    i get CC'ed for 40 minutes on average in my base so no i don't see him.#moppvp

Deleted
    This thread has come out before a year ago. The idea is that, at the start of WoW and for some times, Blizzard devs did not know how to code stuff directly into the program, so they used "bunnies", as in invisible or hidden npcs that shout things or do specific actions or point out things for other npcs.

I still remember how, during my first trip as a hunter in the Blasted Lands or Searing Gorge(the one south of the mountain, can't remember which now), at the Horde base, above it, I could track a "haunted spirit" or something. The same spirit that whispers you during another quest in the zone. There, on the mountain, invisible. Same goes for this dwarf, he's the WSG herald so to say, hidden in that stump in the middle of the battleground.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowraven View Post
    This thread has come out before a year ago. The idea is that, at the start of WoW and for some times, Blizzard devs did not know how to code stuff directly into the program, so they used "bunnies", as in invisible or hidden npcs that shout things or do specific actions or point out things for other npcs.

I still remember how, during my first trip as a hunter in the Blasted Lands or Searing Gorge(the one south of the mountain, can't remember which now), at the Horde base, above it, I could track a "haunted spirit" or something. The same spirit that whispers you during another quest in the zone. There, on the mountain, invisible. Same goes for this dwarf, he's the WSG herald so to say, hidden in that stump in the middle of the battleground.
    There was also the giant behemoth dude, they coded an invisible one of him into Shadowmoon Valley that hunters could see on tracking. He did some shouting to Illidan or some such at the end of the Illidari quest chain.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fainth View Post
    This video made me spit soda all over the place.
    Hope in a good way, hehe.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Snowraven View Post

And indeed, they had other tools. Also reason we back then saw more ingame GM's
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Must have something to do with the ducks Daxxarri was talking about

Don't talk about him...he will find you!
    Right...wrong...The universe doesn't care
    Driefal,Etrith(Retired)

Deleted
    You can only seem him if you put your view distance on minimum. :P