Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Fix tentacles (and while you're at it, more moustache and beard styles please!) and it's good.

15+ Year Old Account
    They rushed the male Draenei, sad considering they're one of the 2 main races in WoD (supposedly).

Didn't even bother to give a little explanation in the Artcraft for this one, just shit it out and slapped it onto the website.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    SO glad my draenei shaman is female more then ever now.

Quote Originally Posted by Neetz View Post
    Much more detail but it's still a male draenei and they still annoy the crap outta me lol
    You're not alone it's same old fridge just in HD now

Player feedback about draenei model: New Velen model looks awesome plz blizz make male draenei like this
    Blizz art team:Players want improved draenei male models
    Blizz art lead: Nah just make them like they have been on steroids that will do it
    Blizz art team: ok

And we get the same old abomination just more detailed...
    Quote Originally Posted by Andromedes View Post
    Welcome to the Alliance, faction of compromises and unfulfilled desires. Want Vrykul? Here is compromise in form of kul tiran half giants we never heard of. Wanna High elves? Here is compromise in form of void elves we never heard of. Wanna broken draenei? awww fuck it
    About ganking ("world pvp") being dead now
    Quote Originally Posted by Sliske View Post
    Maybe you could wear a mask and push over little kids while they walk home from school instead?

10+ Year Old Account

He kinda reminds me of this.

Ugh, where's the other artcraft, I mean, the one everyone actually cares about addressing sameface and rest poses and all of that?

Also, annoyed that every race is Son of ___, this cool lore name, and gnomes are like, hey we did gnomes too. Typical. I hereby name the gnome artcraft Spawn of Gnomeregan. There, I feel better already.

But I guess at least we got something, *comfort* trolls and belfs, female tauren, I forget who else is still waiting to get a first peek.

Quote Originally Posted by Snes View Post
    They rushed the male Draenei, sad considering they're one of the 2 main races in WoD (supposedly).

Didn't even bother to give a little explanation in the Artcraft for this one, just shit it out and slapped it onto the website.
    well they basically just say the same thing with every art craft: "we tried to stay true to form" and not really much else to it. Looks good though, especially the facial animations. And about the tentacles, just because the model is featured in an artcraft doesn't mean it's complete. it's still very much a work in progress. These are just to show the progress so far. And not everyone who goes to the game website also comes to mmo-champion, and not everyone is in the beta, so this could be news to them even though its kinda old news to you guys.
    Last edited by Trolandw; 2014-07-11 at 02:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nazmina View Post
    Tentacles definitely need more work, don't match in color or quality, look really odd being so stiff with the much higher detail facial animations.
    My thoughts exactly. The chintacles better be a work in progress or I'm going to be livid.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandrox View Post
    Draenei are pretty core to Draenor, and trolls are not. What did you expect?
    Them to redo the classic models first, like they said.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow, it happened. Somehow they made the male Draenei even MORE top heavy and bulky.

Why can't they just be regal looking. Make them taller if you must, just please stop cramming absurd amounts of bulk into them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snes View Post

You do know the guy who types all that lovely info about the models, as well as working on them, severed a tendon in his drawing hand? Of course he's not going to type much.

Tendrils aren't done, they dont look done

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneirophobia View Post
    Wow, it happened. Somehow they made the male Draenei even MORE top heavy and bulky.

Why can't they just be regal looking. Make them taller if you must, just please stop cramming absurd amounts of bulk into them.
    I'm sorry, but real Draenei look like

Don't you lecture me about retcon! :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nazmina View Post
    Tentacles definitely need more work, don't match in color or quality, look really odd being so stiff with the much higher detail facial animations.
    i agree but everything else is good

Akama is such a G. Broken Dranei look so much cooler than Chestacular ones.

Quote Originally Posted by rpdrichard View Post
    You're not alone it's same old fridge just in HD now

Player feedback about draenei model: New Velen model looks awesome plz blizz make male draenei like this
    Blizz art team:Players want improved draenei male models
    Blizz art lead: Nah just make them like they have been on steroids that will do it
    Blizz art team: ok

And we get the same old abomination just more detailed...
    Yeah, they were never going to change it. That wasn't the object of the exercise - that was to HD what the models already look like.

I agreet that the tentacles look unfinished...other than that its looking good (or as good a octopus/fridge combo can look) :P

Quote Originally Posted by Selindrile View Post
    I'm sorry, but real Draenei look like

Don't you lecture me about retcon! :P
    Sad part is that even broken Akama loos leaps and bounds better that fridges (male draenei ingame)
    Quote Originally Posted by Andromedes View Post
    Welcome to the Alliance, faction of compromises and unfulfilled desires. Want Vrykul? Here is compromise in form of kul tiran half giants we never heard of. Wanna High elves? Here is compromise in form of void elves we never heard of. Wanna broken draenei? awww fuck it
    About ganking ("world pvp") being dead now
    Quote Originally Posted by Sliske View Post
    Maybe you could wear a mask and push over little kids while they walk home from school instead?

You have to admit that the male draenei face looks like Arnold!

Quote Originally Posted by Siddha View Post
    WTB neck and bigger head
    yep.. that kinda bothers me too.. looks like he lost the neck and his head shrunk a bit