Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    troll (till wrath) > tauren (till end of wrath ) > orc (early cata ) > goblin (late cata)

screw racial minmaxing
    I've been Orc since Classic, baby! Though I admit I have gender-swapped a few times (females don't suffer from the disproportionate shoulders).

Deleted
    "There's nothing you can't fix by simply putting rockets on it".

Like, you know, the least mobile healer in-game. Apply rockets. Voila.

(Gobbo 4 lyfe)

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Blithe View Post
    I've been Orc since Classic, baby! Though I admit I have gender-swapped a few times (females don't suffer from the disproportionate shoulders).
    I remember when I made an orc sometime in TBC and the shoulders were comically small :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Deleted
    Ele 2pc sounds a bit boring. 4pc is odd, although with no more bolting on the move "forced" surges look good on certain encounters. Synergy between 2pc and 4pc is always nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Ranjit View Post
    Huge issue i have with resto bonuses - TIDAL WAVES EVERYWHERE. It's really not like we lacked the buff in the past or did not have it ready at any given time.

Now, i get that 2p might be useful for a dedicated tank healer and that one i can understand. But why does 4p encourage using Tidal Wave generator right after you already got a Tidal Waves stack? "Here's Tidal Waves you haven't used yet, go, make some more".
    Although I agree that it's easy to get the buff a lot of things might change in WoD when it comes to healing.
    But you're absolutely right that it doesn't make a whole lot of sense yet.