Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Herald of the Titans Putin-Chan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    1.Lorewalker Cho, the only thing he's useful for is his faction's mount. If blizz keeps him in the story of WOD, I will go full nerd rage
    2. Every human and orc that have been main characters in the lore for way too long, I hate how the alliance and horde is humans and just the other races whose lore is abandoned by level 40, and the lore seems to be; orcs, some pandas, and more orcs!
    Last edited by Putin-Chan; 2014-07-15 at 12:05 AM.

Garrosh.
    Sylvanas.
    Malfurion.

Quote Originally Posted by Protar View Post
    How exactly would you change Thrall may I ask?
    Move him to a more subdued role, let him be a father, he doesn't have to be center stage. Just killing him because is a total waste. He doesn't have to be all to end all for the Orcs either. They could easily have written a new character for the Orcs to have come up and be a real leader. Someone who lived under the new horde and grew up there under the ideals of Thrall. That is just spitballing, which is better than "he's become to powerful quick get the Axe."

Have his power slowly dwindle, bring in new shamans etc. There is all kinds of stuff better than a quick death, granted they require you to actually care about not taking the simplest route. Not all heroes die in battle some grow old and take a back seat to the young. Become mentors and teachers. Not all powerful people retain that power into their older ages especially after using so much of it so often saving the world.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anduin.

He's like a preachy vegan.

Just one? It'd have to be Varian then. The man single handedly ruined the Alliance story.

Deleted
    The kids. All the fucking Annoying Kids.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Just one? It'd have to be Varian then. The man single handedly ruined the Alliance story.
    But he is high king !!! How could any alliance player not love him ? /wink wink

Deleted
    In no particular order:

1. Sylvanas
    2. Thrall
    3. Anduin
    4. Varian
    5. Jaina
    6. Garrosh
    7. Vol'Jin

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoldor View Post
    Move him to a more subdued role, let him be a father, he doesn't have to be center stage. Just killing him because is a total waste. He doesn't have to be all to end all for the Orcs either. They could easily have written a new character for the Orcs to have come up and be a real leader. Someone who lived under the new horde and grew up there under the ideals of Thrall. That is just spitballing, which is better than "he's become to powerful quick get the Axe."

Have his power slowly dwindle, bring in new shamans etc. There is all kinds of stuff better than a quick death, granted they require you to actually care about not taking the simplest route. Not all heroes die in battle some grow old and take a back seat to the young. Become mentors and teachers. Not all powerful people retain that power into their older ages especially after using so much of it so often saving the world.
    General Nazgrim. When Thrall and Varok "sneak" in to talk with him, that's when he turns on Garrosh and after SoO, becomes at the least, new leader of the Orcs, maybe even Warchief. I feel most Horde would accept this and I don't think there would be a ton of Alliance hate on him in that regard either.

Thrall can still lead the Earthen Ring and be there when needed, sort of like Malfy. It's sort of why I'm ok with Malfy being Neutral, something like leader of Druids/Shaman should be a neutral role.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    Taran Zhu shouldn't have survived MoP. If he'd bit the dust in that trailer, he'd probably be remembered among fans as a flawed hero who sorted his shit out in the end and perished in a cool fight. Instead... well, you saw where it went. He somehow survived, regurgitated that holier-than-thou attitude again, and here we are. I like Zhu, but his death would've served the story better than his survival.
    Agreed. I mean I would like to see the Shado Pan in WoD helping to hunt down Garrosh (And I think Kosak semi-confirmed that over Twitter) but that would have had more meaning if they were also avenging their leader.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zoldor View Post

If Warcraft had a history of killing off major characters then just letting one retire for a change of pace would be nice (And I still wouldn't mind Thrall retiring to the background either). But that's not how things are - Blizzard pretty much refuses to kill any major lore characters aside from villains. Thrall dying serves the story better, it forces the Horde to adapt and grow without him, leaves doors open for new characters to strive for peace and allows the villains to be more of a threat. Let's face it even if Thrall retires he should logically be back in the thick of things whenever a new threat comes a long.

Basically all of Thrall's possibly character development has been used up without getting really whacky (i.e making him a villain) and so he either needs to die, or retire. Dying provides additional value to the story and so that is the option that should be taken.

Deleted
    Malfurion Stormrage, Garrosh, Varian Wrymm and Taran Zhu.

easily jaina proudmore.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Njorn View Post
    Anduin....way too much of a wuss to be a future king
    Confronting Garrosh 1-1 is wussy? mmmkay ..

Garrosh.
    Varian.
    Anduin.
    Vol'Jin.
    oh, and Kalecwhatever, the new aspect of lolmagic.
    edit: I play both factions, but mostly I am an Alliance player.
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Topper Mcnabb

10+ Year Old Account
    Aggra needs to go, followed closely by Thrall.
    Quote Originally Posted by nôrps View Post
    I just think you retards are starting to get ridiculous with your childish language.

Deleted
    The Lich King. I prefer killing him off instead of having a really beta LK sitting there.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by heartless8604 View Post
    Thrall, it would end this whole orc obsession right in the bud.
    No it wouldn't sadly, still plenty of other orcs..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Romeothecat View Post
    Varian. Went from a raging moron to wise patient and perfect leader way too quickly. He's a black hole of character as when other leaders go around him they lose all of their experience and personality and become bumbling morons so they can be used to show how amazing he is.
    This. A thousand-fucking-times this. His death is WAY overdue. He holds back the entirety of the Alliance's lore characters with his pseudo-alpha-male bullshit. Only character I hate more than him is Garrosh.
    Let Anduin - and by extension, his more democratic approach, allow him and other key Alli chars, like Moira, Jaina, Vereesa, Muradin Bronzebeard, Falstad Wildhammer, Genn Greymane, Aysa Cloudsinger etc, to grow.

Second choice (and it's a close one, I must say) would be Tyrande. Tried so hard to like her for so long, but plain and simple: she's a fucking moron. She's how old? Ten-thousand years or so? And she is yet clearly utterly lacking in any wisdom of any kind what-so-ever. Let her die. Let the Night Elves grow as a race. Make Shandris Feathermoon their faction leader - bring em back to their old WC3 ways (more militant), but also tempered with more experience/wisdom.
    & Malfurion should go full-on Neutral or ascend to god-hood stagness-ness with the likes of Cenarius etc in the Emerald Dream. He has no place in the Alliance anymore.