Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    The entire Blizzard writing team?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardball View Post
    Sylvannas.
    If Sylvanas dies, then dies all of the good forseaken lore!!!!!!!!!!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Quakefan View Post
    If Sylvanas dies, then dies all of the good forseaken lore!!!!!!!!!!!
    Oh come on, you know she's a lich queen in the making and Tirion Fordring will call us to deal with her too at some point.

Anduin, by (intended) collateral damage from a Horde offensive on neutral ground (again). Then the Alliance can finally stop foundering on whether or not we're going to serve up some justice to the hypocritical Horde and get this War(Craft) fire burning.

that guy who discovered pandas

Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    So much hate for Lorewalker Cho. He's one of the best characters added to the game since Wrath.

My vote is for Vol'jin. He's always been a pointless character. The only reason he's been interesting is because of Garrosh. He's not actually interesting in his own right. I'm 110% the writers have no clue where they're going with him, so its best if he just dies off quietly now.
    Chorewalker Lo? Would it have hurt them so much to have him join in on the occasionaly fight?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

10+ Year Old Account
    Aggra.

Seriously, they just created this character and now she's settling down the one of the largest Warcraft heroes after like, a month of knowing each other. Putting down the opportunity to be Warchief, mend bridges and create a better future - for one girl that he hardly knows. What's up with that?

Ugh, why do people even come up with such threads? Isn't there already enough misery to go about, now we have to resort to death-threads?

Quote Originally Posted by Yrjaan1 View Post
    Yup. I'd have to say Thrall. Not because I have a strong despite for him, but because he has been playing a way too big role for too long now. We need some change in the main characters of every expansion. Sure, Garrosh was the main bad guy in Mists of Pandaria, but in the end Thrall "came in to save the day." He was also present in all the other expansions, one way or another. And now we're getting him as a VERY important part of Warlords of Draenor, as son Durotan, leader of the Azerothian Orcs and representative from our time.
    No, we need to either kill him or make sure he's having enough to do care-taking his new kid (which Aggra was pregnant with after Deathwing's defeat, where the fuck is that kid anyway).
    I agree with this, and this is my choice as well. He had his time in the spotlight, and now it's time for him to back down. He's too present in the story for too long now, and he's not even Warchief anymore. I don't think he really needs to die, but just let him go start his family and get on with his life.

Deleted
    Hmm personally either Thrall, to end the green Jesus crap, or Malfurion so Tyrande has a chance in developing back to the character she was in WC3 before Knaak made her Malfurions armcandy -.-" I hate this guy.

Anduin. I really hoped Garrosh would kill Anduin through the expansion. That would really ignite the war between the Horde and Alliance.
    It would also give the Alliance more of the story to play out, because Varian would go berserk, and other leaders would have to restrain him. It would show some tension on the Alliance side.

Med'an or Garrosh, I hate them both, but the first one should have died a long time ago...

Just kill Anduin. Can't stand teenage princes. Also hes devout and devout leaders are boring.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Taran zhu should had died in war crimes, or even 5.4 trailer. Such a shitty character with absurd amount of plot armor.

Quote Originally Posted by wolftech View Post
    Just as soon as every single member of the Horde who participated in the invasion of Azeroth and sacking of the Alliance in subsequent wars is put to death...

If anyone deserves their get out of jail free card revoked its the entirety of the Horde.
    Amen Brother!

Adolf Hellscream

Famous quotes: "Orc best race! Orc SMASH!"

After that.... Fruit Vendor or Threadstrong, these 2 need a final showdown.
    Last edited by Calamari; 2014-07-13 at 09:34 AM.
    Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.

Deleted
    Thrall and Varian together. By the Iron Horde Garrosh managed to scrape together because they lacked the common sense to kill him. With Jaina watching in an air of smugness from afar before becoming the grand vizier of Anduin who grows a pair and becomes a human character.

Yeah.... That'd be nice. :3

Deleted
    Anduin.. I hate his over" everything must be peacefull" and how he appently is the super chosen one, the bringer of light aginst the demons. Just kill him off, let him be stabbed or let another bell fall over him and this time finish him.

Him or thrall, green jesus needs to be sacrifised for the greater good, or hell let him walk over a brigde and let it collapse and let him drown in a river, since the water element his disapointed in him letting garrosh live, who torture the elements. He should have died in Cata. or died to garrosh.

So everyone hates Anduin for being peaceful, but everyone was fine with Jaina, who had the same personality. And now, when she is warmonering, everyone wants her to die...

Deleted
    Thrall. Should have died in Siege of Orgrimmar, and should die during or at the end of WoD. Once he's sorted out his daddy issues on Draenor there is nowhere left for his character to go unless he becomes a villain - which no one wants. His death would force the Horde to adapt without his guidance, Aggra could maybe become her own character and his kids would have some nice juicy angst growing up. Thrall serves nothing in life any more.