Poll: What's the least enjoyable thing in WoW?

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Herald of the Titans Putin-Chan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    My least favorite thing in wow is wpvp

Scenarios

They are mindless, boring, and the story isn't even that good in most of them. Even as easy as they are I still don't queue for the dang things.

Dailies are a very close second, but at least with a group of friends you can make them somewhat enjoyable. Even with a group of friends I can't stand Scenarios.

I found Tol Barad to be very fun in cataclysm. After the queue, we would farm the horde (when I was still alliance) and start all out wars because of "Have Group, Will Travel". I used to be on Darkspear Alliance and the world pvp was amazing.

But the thing I least enjoyed was sitting in stormwind, but I managed to find ways to make it enjoyable. Although Shrine is alot worse and I hate it so much.
    My name is what makes me so manly.

Deleted
    Questing since Cata - fuck shit on rails.

Deleted
    World PvP. Thats the least enjoyable thing in wow. Not sure why you didnt include it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Timeless Isle - grud that place is ever a boring place - worst place design by Blizz imo

I both love and hate PvP. I think overall WoW's PvP is the best in any MMORPG I've ever played. It's fast paced, smooth and overall I think reasonable balanced. It's just that, currently it's unbearably frustrating with all the spam CC, 3v3 is one of the most infuriating things you can commit yourself to these days.
    People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle

Deleted
    Leveling cooking in Burning Crusade, swimming/diving (and for that whole fucking Vash'jir was shit to play, even though the story and view/environment was awesome)

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baar View Post
    pvp in general.
    Yes

pvp is so boring

Rep grinds, please no more of these damn "You can only get rep with X but killing X mobs" just terrible.

Professions and Scenarios.

Deleted
    The community and their CBA attitude.

WPvP in WoW is the least enjoyable thing I have ever done in any game.
    "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." Except if you're playing legion xd
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyoken View Post
    The day I die I want the shaman class developers to lower me into my grave so they can let me down one last time.......

10+ Year Old Account
    Farming lesser charms on the Timeless Isle. At least all the other stuff has some point where you can draw an actual conclusion to it.