15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    And demands seem to be conflicting... should they move bodies and be accused of tampering with evidence, or should they not and be accused of not respecting the dead?
    They should have asked the experts what they should do, not act on their own.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

10+ Year Old Account
    I got no words for this really...

https://twitter.com/rudybouma?origin...-dag-drie.html

Vincent Rietbergen @rietbergen · 36m
    Dit dus.. "@v_solohub Journalists asking truck driver carrying bodies of #MH17 [..] his destination - he doesn't know

Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    I'd love to see your proff for theese assumptions, oh wait you dont have any, gg speculation.
    Reading rebel forums including the one used by Strelkov, as close to primary source as it gets.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cairhiin View Post

who is that removing the bodies?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    who is that removing the bodies?
    I don't think anyone knows at this point. The bodies are supposed to be transported to Charkov, but rumors are they've been transported to Donetsk. Our prime minister is livid with rage. He has given Putin an ultimatum.

10+ Year Old Account
    Locals, and any other possible looters.

See this from what OSCE said:

They are ALLOWING any international experts. OSCE guys are not on site 24/7 .

And demands seem to be conflicting... should they move bodies and be accused of tampering with evidence, or should they not and be accused of not respecting the dead?
    They don't respect the dead anyway, read the reports we linked you earlier - the bodies were put in bags and left at the side of the road, open. That's not respect. So they've solely tampered with evidence. They are allowing international experts yes... but only now. And as was explained to you and proven to you so many times, they were not allowed at first and even now they have restricted access. Why are we still having this conversation? You accepted it earlier and now you've brought it up as if it's something you didn't know.

You do not get to say "but they are allowing them" when they've been nothing but obstructive until right now. That doesn't undo all their previous non-allowing.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

10+ Year Old Account
    Reading rebel forums including the one used by Strelkov, as close to primary source as it gets.
    Even wikipedia is smart enough to take information from anti-government forces with a grain of salt in relation to Iraq/Syria. Don't be less than wikipedia.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    Even wikipedia is smart enough to take information from anti-government forces with a grain of salt in relation to Iraq/Syria. Don't be less than wikipedia.
    If they would have united command they would deblock Slavyansk and Strelkov would not be forced to leave it.

Whatever he has done to unite them since then cannot be enough to change situation entirely.
    Last edited by Shalcker; 2014-07-19 at 06:53 PM.

Not like the first time a passenger flight was shot down over the Ukranian territory: look up Siberia Airlines Flight 1812 on the wiki
    Last time the culprit turned out to be the Ukraninan Army (after a looooong Ukraninan government exercise in denial). This time they got a convenient 'separatist' excuse.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellerain View Post
    Not like the first time a passenger flight was shot down over the Ukranian territory: look up Siberia Airlines Flight 1812 on the wiki
    Last time the culprit turned out to be the Ukraninan Army (after a looooong Ukraninan government exercise in denial). This time they got a convenient 'separatist' excuse.
    So you are suggesting they shot down their own AN-26 as well?

Deleted

i don't think a case from 13 years ago is really worth much here.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulmita View Post
    I am not a monster dude. Whoever shot down the plane, Russian or not, Ukraine or not NEEDS TO BE HELD RESPONSIBLE. (period)
    I don't want to be Ukraine, i just believe its Ukraine. Why would Ukraine change it's flight path LAST MINUTE to fly over a war zone? Think out of the box
    Since the no fly zone ceiling was at 9xxx meters it was free to fly above 10,000 meters. That choice is up to the Airliners from what I gathered. And there was more planes flying similiar routes.

A plane belonging to a Scandinavian Airlines partner was just 25 kilometres behind the Malaysian jetliner when it crashed in Ukraine on Thursday.
    Published kl 15:25

The Singapore Airlines flight, traveling from Copenhagen to Singapore, passed the spot where Malaysia Airlines flight MH17 was likely shot down just one minute and 40 seconds after the crash, newspaper Sydsvenskan reported.

No Swedish airline has flown over eastern Ukraine since fighting began there in early April, but on July 17th the SAS partner did fly over the area.

“That is not something that SAS can take responsibility for,” Knut Morten Johansen of SAS told Swedish Radio News.

SAS has a so-called code-share agreement with several companies, Singapore Airlines being one of them. It is an aviation business arrangement where two or more airlines share the same flight, allowing airlines to fly to multiple destinations.

“We sell tickets that allow you to fly with other companies. The order states which company will operate the actual stretch,” Morten Johansen said.

SAS does not have a say over which air territory its partner companies use. In this case, the Singapore Airlines plane flew over Ukraine but was unharmed.

Flight-safety analyst Hans Kjäll said it is odd that airlines have flown over Ukraine in recent months.

“The US, among others, have introduced restrictions and even bans on flying over the region. It is surprising that companies have, to a high degree, neglected to follow the recommendations,” said Kjäll. He suggested that taking the shortest route is the most cost-efficient option for airlines.

The Malaysian jetliner that crashed near the Ukraine-Russia border carried 298 people and was heading to Kuala Lumpur from Amsterdam. Both sides in Ukraine's civil conflict have accused each other of shooting down the plane with a missile.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

Determined by Russian and American military officials that the missile overshot it's target drone and hit the plane accidentally. Putin later disregarded the findings of his own and American officials and said it must have been done on purpose. Not exactly the same circumstances here.

I will concede that Ukraine didn't want to own up to it right away.

The news about the bodies/items being tempered with made me quite angry.
    These rebels are a bunch of shits.
    Hopefully the Dutch can assemble a military group to go there and protect the investigators,
    shooting anyone that stands in their way.
    Last edited by Mifuyne; 2014-07-19 at 07:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    OSCE members have been flown in, but their work are beeing obstructed by terroists
    They have no business there. Where are the experts?

Quote Originally Posted by Tackhisis View Post
    Yes, they have business there. Very important business. Your declaration otherwise isn't worth anything.

Meanwhile that short Ukrainian clip of BUK supposedly being moved back to Russia seems to be identified by billboard as Krasnoarmeysk, taken by Ukrainians as early as May 11...

Your logic flies back right in your face: last time they didn't attempt to cover anything up, that admitted mistake right away.
    The night is dark and full of terrors...

Meanwhile that short Ukrainian clip of BUK supposedly being moved back to Russia seems to be identified by billboard as Krasnoarmeysk, taken by Ukrainians as early as May 11...
    Source it, like you've been demanding of others for even the most basic things.

Quote Originally Posted by Tackhisis View Post
    You sound like one of those rebel dipshits.