Thread: Doom Bots...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Went Morgana mid (wanted to support but the rest of the team went Lee Sin, Hecarim, Nasus, and Aatrox) and shit all over the (1 bomb) Lux. Ended up 15/2/10 but we still lost because, well, look at the team.

Doom boys weren't very doomy. Like so one else has said in the thread, the easiest thing to do is backdoor. Level 5 was the only one I needed to backdoor as the other two levels were cake walks and I even jungled
    Blizzard White Knighting is not allowed

Deleted
    It's impossible to win against Doom Bots on EUNE (even 1bomb!). I'm matched with 4 level 20 going full melee team that can't hande our nexus when I'm pushing one inhib >.>

I'm not mad. Just dissapointed that people can't read what I type to them. Wasted time cannot be unwasted.

Deleted
    I've found champs with stuns make it so much easier since you don't have to dodge so many skillshots and you can pull some early level kills if timed right with your lane partner (unless you're solo mid or top).

I think the problem lies in that way too many people are just trying to dodge all the skill shots until they get their ulti at lvl 6 and end up dying before that, or they're just too scared to get some poking damage done. In the end, Doom bot champs are pretty squishy, especially early levels. With few expections, stuff like Amumu, Wukong, Galio, Blitzcrank.

Oh and Malzahar and Amumus with their ulti helps a lot.

Singed proxy. The bots completely ignore you until you start working inside their base. then they chase you. Singed distracts them so easy. Easily won level 5 bots doing this.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Lvl 1-2 were kinda fun
    Lvl 5 is boring because you cant teamfight and the only possible strat left is splitpushing

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gangresnake View Post
    Lvl 1-2 were kinda fun
    Lvl 5 is boring because you cant teamfight and the only possible strat left is splitpushing
    You actually can "teamfight", just get a Lux/Nida/Ziggs mid, and then have Vel'koz jungle and just kite the bots. RITO didn't properly change their AI to full-on-bot and they just kinda follow you until they're dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Gangresnake View Post
    Lvl 1-2 were kinda fun
    Erm yes you can. You just need to not pick stupid shit. Anything with heavy CC and AoE (Galio+Ziggs) will still wreck them, they're bots.

10+ Year Old Account
    They will completely ignore Ziggs' minefield, for example.

Deleted
    Whenever i play with doom bots lux is the scariest of them all.
    In my first game i didnt actually read what doom bots were all about, when i saw doom bot lux's ult.I though,<<Well surrender it is>>