Poll: What do you think the login screen will be?

10+ Year Old Account

The New Login Screen (Discussion, Doesn't contain the new one)

Let's discus quickly what you think the new Login Screen will be before we see it.

I think it will be a portal again.

What do you think?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post

It's gonna stay the vanilla one forever because they're gonna pull a "Not enough time and resources" card (Not hating on Blizzard, Im a fanboy but it's true) oh and obviously because Battle.net client is gonna become mandatory by the time WoD launches if it isn't mandatory already.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    It's gonna stay the vanilla one forever because they're gonna pull a "Not enough time and resources" card (Not hating on Blizzard, Im a fanboy but it's true) oh and obviously because Battle.net client is gonna become mandatory by the time WoD launches if it isn't mandatory already.
    Still means we need a login screen.

Since they have a Dark Portal this expansion it'll just be the new one on 'alternate' Draenor. That's the most likely one.

A nice background of Grom and Garrosh making love in Tanaan, intertwined together, passionately kissing each other.

Quote Originally Posted by WarlordsofDraenor View Post
    A nice background of Grom and Garrosh making love in Tanaan, intertwined together, passionately kissing each other.
    OH GOD WHY. THEY'RE FATHER AND SON. /vomit

On a related note, it's gonna be a portal. I'd love a battlefield, but it's not gonna happen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crawclaw View Post
    OH GOD WHY. THEY'RE FATHER AND SON. /vomit

On a related note, it's gonna be a portal. I'd love a battlefield, but it's not gonna happen.
    Battlefield would be amazing yeah, but i think they wanna hit a nostalgia thing this expansion so they prob go with a portal.

IMO, Either Iron Horde Marching into the portal, or them marching out of the portal.

Stylistically, should be reminiscent of the vanilla or TBC login screens, but have the troops and war machines in march.

I can't get it out of my head that it'll be a shot of the Dark Portal in Tanaan with ranks of Iron Horde infantry and Gronn shock troopers marching up the stair of destiny and through to Azeroth, jungle foliage in the foreground, as if we're looking through a Rangari scout's eyes. I dunno, the way I have it pictured would be really cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by KClovesGaming View Post
    You act like it's a bad thing. Power Rangers kicks ass!

10+ Year Old Account
    I have a feeling the new Log In Screen will the Tanaan Jungle Portal area with the Iron Horde marching through with their massive army.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Deleted
    I just hope it won't be another portal. But since it was the Dark Portal that turned red and let the Iron Horde through,and its the Dark Portal that leads to alternate Draenor,its most likely going to be just that.

Which is a pity,as there are plenty of things they can go with,a battlefield being one.

Deleted
    I'm leaning towards the red Dark Portal in Tanaan Jungle.

Quote Originally Posted by Arbs View Post
    I have a feeling the new Log In Screen will the Tanaan Jungle Portal area with the Iron Horde marching through with their massive army.
    Pretty much this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    This is retarded. There's going to be a new login screen.

Every beta uses the vanilla login screen until the final weeks which is when we tend to get the new one for the expansion... so spare us the hyperbole.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    This is retarded. There's going to be a new login screen.

Every beta uses the vanilla login screen until the final weeks which is when we tend to get the new one for the expansion... so spare us the hyperbole.
    I do hope it's a vanilla look a like, portal! (But the battlefield would probably be amazing too)

What I want even though it'd never happen as the main menu:

Cards with the different warlords on them (including Velen and Durotan ) and whenever that character dies in the story after you complete the requisite quest, raid kill, whatever, they get crossed our with a bloody red X.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

The iron horde marching through the dark portal while behind them is all the warlords, chilling nearby