Deleted

[WeakAuras] Icon Timer Sweep Animation?

Hi,

This is probably a very noob question but does anyone know how to make a grey sweeping timer come over the icon option in weakauras?

What I mean is that say I want to track recuperate, I want to make the icon for recuperate display when the buff is on me and as the buff is decreasing in duration I want that represented with a clockwise grey animation, just like it when an ability is on cd on your action bar.

Hope this makes sense :S

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Monksrus View Post
    Hi,

This is probably a very noob question but does anyone know how to make a grey sweeping timer come over the icon option in weakauras?

What I mean is that say I want to track recuperate, I want to make the icon for recuperate display when the buff is on me and as the buff is decreasing in duration I want that represented with a clockwise grey animation, just like it when an ability is on cd on your action bar.

Hope this makes sense :S

Thanks.
    I hope you have figured this out by now, but if not, open the WeakAura config in question and on the Display tab at the top there should be a checkbox next to Cooldown. Check this box. All done! I will also PM you this in case you miss this reply and still need the info. Cheers!

Also in addition to that, if you have OmniCC or another addon installed that shows a number on top of cooldowns remaining, you'll see two numbers. You can disable the weakauras one by replacing the "%s" text with a space.