Deleted

Need help to configure my Tell me when for Destro

Hello,

As topic says, need help to configure my "tell me when" with exactly what proccs i need to see and the name of them.
    I got help before but now everything is gone...

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    Hello,

As topic says, need help to configure my "tell me when" with exactly what proccs i need to see and the name of them.
    I got help before but now everything is gone...

Off the top of my head -
    4 pc - ember master (also a timer to track the ICD)
    KTT - Toxic Power
    PBoI - Mastermind? (also a timer to track the ICD)
    BBoY - Wrath?
    Legendary Meta - Tempus Repit
    Bloodlust/Time Warp/Ancient Hysteria/Heroism

Lightweave
    Jade Spirit

I believe the name for the Purified Bindings of Immerseus proc is "expanded mind", and I would guess that Black Blood of Y'shaarj is "Wrath of the Darkspear" like it says on the tooltip, but I don't know for sure.

Wolf I'm not sure if you're only looking for actual "procs", but I also track: magic taken debuff (curse of elements adn others, just to show me when it's not up), Dark Soul, Conflag cooldown, backdraft charges/duration, and immolate duration, and havoc cooldown.

Quote Originally Posted by Magpai View Post
    I believe the name for the Purified Bindings of Immerseus proc is "expanded mind", and I would guess that Black Blood of Y'shaarj is "Wrath of the Darkspear" like it says on the tooltip, but I don't know for sure.

Wolf I'm not sure if you're only looking for actual "procs", but I also track: magic taken debuff (curse of elements adn others, just to show me when it's not up), Dark Soul, Conflag cooldown, backdraft charges/duration, and immolate duration, and havoc cooldown.
    Yeah, there's two buffs for BBoY, "Wrath" and "Wrath of the Darkspear". I think I remember that Wrath is the one that actually shows the stack count, while Wrath of the darkspear only shows the 10sec buff that activates on proc, but I could have those reversed.

and yes, you are right on PBoI - it's expanded mind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't forget the 2piece tier bonus either while not reliable in single target it can be pretty strong while aoeing with fire and brimstone

Quote Originally Posted by Turturin the Warlock View Post
    Yeah, there's two buffs for BBoY, "Wrath" and "Wrath of the Darkspear". I think I remember that Wrath is the one that actually shows the stack count, while Wrath of the darkspear only shows the 10sec buff that activates on proc, but I could have those reversed.

and yes, you are right on PBoI - it's expanded mind.
    I track Wrath of the Darkspear and it shows the stacks.

I don't even bother tracking lightweave and jade spirit anymore since now a days doesn't matter much, of course tracking them is probably still beneficial but I like keeping my screen clear of unnecessary things

I use affdots to help me track cds and rain of fire uptime it is much smaller and able to fit in better spots

Maybe if you are a troll you can track berserking buff? For destro it can give you a nice immo when paired with crit buffs and tempus repit, for afflic I find it invaluable.

Also as affliction I highly recommend making a single very large TMW box (perhaps with transparency on) to track your soul swap inhale.

Ummmm, you can track the 2 set if you want for afflic and destro but the affliction 2 set has nearly 100% up time for me so seems pointless, the destro 2 set procs once or twice a fight :P

Quote Originally Posted by Durantye View Post
    I track Wrath of the Darkspear and it shows the stacks.

I don't even bother tracking lightweave and jade spirit anymore since now a days doesn't matter much, of course tracking them is probably still beneficial but I like keeping my screen clear of unnecessary things

I use affdots to help me track cds and rain of fire uptime it is much smaller and able to fit in better spots

Maybe if you are a troll you can track berserking buff? For destro it can give you a nice immo when paired with crit buffs and tempus repit, for afflic I find it invaluable.

Also as affliction I highly recommend making a single very large TMW box (perhaps with transparency on) to track your soul swap inhale.

Ummmm, you can track the 2 set if you want for afflic and destro but the affliction 2 set has nearly 100% up time for me so seems pointless, the destro 2 set procs once or twice a fight :P
    i don't track the 2 pc because i don't do anything differently when it procs. It's not useful information for me to have during the fight. i track all those other things tho, some of them not with TMW, but certainly TMW can be used for all if you want it to be a single solution