Page 39 of 49 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post
    Likewise, I have to recheck he sim listing of trinkets but I'm thinking I am probably selling it instead of keeping it.
    Yea, I have made the mistake of not selling all my cards and made decks every expansion because I like having the best gear available going into raids...I finally made the decision to sell all my cards and formed decks for this expansion until the price goes down, now I don't need to worry about it at all seeing the trinket isn't that great for us. I can finally rejoice!

The only issue will be if I find a guild to raid with that isn't on Blackrock, think I need to invest in my own personal guild so I can transfer a guild with all my gold over instead of investing my gold again. Really wish they'd let you transfer with all your gold finally. Especially considering it's the main currency now for a lot of stuff.

Getting a little more on topic, dat blood boil deeps...holy shit. I just hit 100 and I'm like ilvl 600, Peak around 50k dps during aoe and then settle around 30k in dungeons...I really can't wait to see what this shit is like when geared...Just hoping they buff DW's burst AoE so frost at least has a niche this first tier. Otherwise Burst, sustained, and single target all go towards unholy...and I know 2H and DW are performing pretty well but burst aoe was DWs niche...feels weird that burst, sustained and single all go to one spec.
    Last edited by RuneDK; 2014-11-24 at 09:25 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RuneDK View Post
    Yea, I have made the mistake of not selling all my cards and made decks every expansion because I like having the best gear available going into raids...I finally made the decision to sell all my cards and formed decks for this expansion until the price goes down, now I don't need to worry about it at all seeing the trinket isn't that great for us. I can finally rejoice!

The only issue will be if I find a guild to raid with that isn't on Blackrock, think I need to invest in my own personal guild so I can transfer a guild with all my gold over instead of investing my gold again. Really wish they'd let you transfer with all your gold finally. Especially considering it's the main currency now for a lot of stuff.

Getting a little more on topic, dat blood boil deeps...holy shit. I just hit 100 and I'm like ilvl 600, Peak around 50k dps during aoe and then settle around 30k in dungeons...I really can't wait to see what this shit is like when geared...Just hoping they buff DW's burst AoE so frost at least has a niche this first tier. Otherwise Burst, sustained, and single target all go towards unholy...and I know 2H and DW are performing pretty well but burst aoe was DWs niche...feels weird that burst, sustained and single all go to one spec.

I dont Know where you get that we have Amazing burst? We dont have burst compares to other classes for sure.
    We have good Aoe but lack burst. Mayby gets better in raid gear but with good players you will se yourself far behind Monks, Pala, Hunter etc

But damage seems quite steady so we are not dropping fast after burst phase...

This is my own feeling in dungouns atm i am round 635 ILV. But this is pure singel target i talk not that we have 3 adds.
    Last edited by mmoc29aa6560a8; 2014-11-25 at 09:09 AM.

Deleted
    expect a upcoming nerf to blood and unholy, just you watch

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rerecros View Post
    expect a upcoming nerf to blood and unholy, just you watch
    I will get soo mad if that happens

Why expect a nerf? Unholy isnt even the top spec. And Blood Boil? Please. Even Defile doesnt even remotely compare to the hilarity that is Bladestorm aoe.

Yeah a bit sad to 'expect' a nerf before there's any relevant raid testing to see where people stand.

Not to say I can't see one happening because Blizz does stuff like that now and then, but I'm not expecting it because neither are broken dps.

Deleted
    pvp changes...ugh
    Last edited by mmoce2b41f6135; 2014-11-25 at 08:21 PM.

Deleted
    Pretty glad to see that we're untouched so far in terms of PvE. It's nice to feel strong again.

Deleted
    To me. Most classes feel pretty balanced single-target if you ask me. AoE is another story though. DK's are one of the balanced one from my observations, so don't see why we should change.

Deleted
    do you think theres any chance that Np will actually perform better than we think when we do start raiding? also im not sure if anyone can answer this but ill ask anyway. in terms of percentages what would the difference between PB+RC+NP and PL+RC+Defile? thanks lads

Quote Originally Posted by Kanj View Post
    To me. Most classes feel pretty balanced single-target if you ask me. AoE is another story though. DK's are one of the balanced one from my observations, so don't see why we should change.
    Yeah single target it's very balanced. Aoe has a lot more variance in it though. Despite Shammy qq, Enh is super strong aoe.

Thankfully there weren't any tuning changes, so this still applies (sims, gear, stats, the usual stuffs): http://tanncraft.wordpress.com/2014/...death-knights/

Quote Originally Posted by Taninsam View Post
    Thankfully there weren't any tuning changes, so this still applies (sims, gear, stats, the usual stuffs): http://tanncraft.wordpress.com/2014/...death-knights/
    I think we have plenty of info already in here without a plug to your site being needed. Especially since Spoony has already shown everything that you even have in that post

I was sharing my own results, with some additional info condensed in a shorter/less convoluted post. What's the problem with me doing my own simulations and getting almost the same results? At the very least, you can use it to double check. It wasn't intended to be some kind of shameless self promotion.
    Last edited by Taninsam; 2014-11-26 at 03:32 PM.

I'm deeply grateful that they decided to special-case PvP rather than nerfing our PvE.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Schizoide View Post
    I'm deeply grateful that they decided to special-case PvP rather than nerfing our PvE.
    Now that pvp disease are special cased can we hope for a buff to NP (or at least a spec special cased NP) to make it on par with others t100?

Quote Originally Posted by Sphax View Post
    Now that pvp disease are special cased can we hope for a buff to NP (or at least a spec special cased NP) to make it on par with others t100?
    As the saying goes, hope springs eternal.

Deleted
    Keep believing ^^ if we're lucky, they'll realise that we only have 2 t100

OK here is my feedback. I have played a lot of heroic 5 man (yeah means rubbish) and done a fair bit of pvp:

In pvp, a lot of classes feel overpowered. To put it simply, if you do not have a full set of gear, you get destroyed. Thus I compared how I did against similar geared classes.
    The good news is that Dks are not victims anymore and we can hold out our own nicely. Frost is very very easy to kite in pvp, and any caster that knows how to kite can make you pay. The fight against casters is a nice fight where we try to outwit them and try and connect very hard. Rogues can eat shit if they dont play right, ret paladin can wreck us and warriors can be very very nasty. Overall I do not expect any nerf for frost. Tried blood and considering how easy it is to kite and the lack of burst means that it is a very dureable spec that only wins by attrition. In real (understand high rating) pvp, blood will unlikely be able to strive.

In pve, blood is awesome when tanking multiple adds and the dps is quite high indeed. For frost and unholy, it does good damage but not overpowered and depends on fights (so it should!).

In conclusion:
    Compared to other classes I doubt we will see any nerfs. The class is in the middle of the pack, does ok everywhere (cant believe I am saying this...). We are in a good spot and any changes will see the DK go TOP or rock bottom.

Psy, Unholy is in a better spot then you're going it credit for. It's one of if not the top aoe class depending on the fight, and one of the top single target as well.