NEVER give up and never assume all is lost.

1% with them having their entire base and us with only 1 fort since level 19

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    Ive been bored with my normal playing so I have decided to start again on another account. I am going to try to do pure clean mmr slate going into placement matches, I will not play a single match of Quick Match, Heroes Brawl, or Unranked. So far I have last 3 games to bots, some comps on my team are just bad.
    Games lost to bots? What? How is this even possible?

Had this game earlier. Let's just say it was a rollercoaster from draft to core destruction.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Well View Post
    Games lost to bots? What? How is this even possible?
    Haven even worse bots on your team and a bad comp.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    Just got promoted to Diamond 5 after a flawless victory as Greymane on Cursed Hollow. No one on our team died even once for the entire game and we won in less than 10 minutes. Got 8 kills out of 13 that we managed to do during the match.

Now I just need to get back up to upper Diamond and I will be more than satisfied with my climb this season. XD
    Last edited by Frozen Death Knight; 2016-10-30 at 10:23 AM.

I'll be happy if I manage to climb back up to 50% winrate.

So after a string of losses to drag my Nova to level 8, I decide to change the Nova spam in favor of Valla and Greymane. But it tool a lot of furious pinging to scrape a win. The last gae on Greymane (BoE) went 32 minutes after we won 4 out of six immortals. We were the first to lose 1 Keep but we broke both of their keeps. Just so many players hate grouping up. And love the camps. I just wish at times camps despawned when objectives come up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Have to vent a bit about the current meta. Just, holy crap, I hate this meta so much. Having Samuro, Malfurion, and Zarya banned in almost every game is such a detriment to the banning phase. It is unhealthy to have so many must ban Heroes when it becomes a massive pain to do proper counter-banning.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, I am back in Platinum. Had some really terrible games because idiotic drafting ruining everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Death Knight View Post
    Have to vent a bit about the current meta. Just, holy crap, I hate this meta so much. Having Samuro, Malfurion, and Zarya banned in almost every game is such a detriment to the banning phase. It is unhealthy to have so many must ban Heroes when it becomes a massive pain to do proper counter-banning.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, I am back in Platinum. Had some really terrible games because idiotic drafting ruining everything.
    I don't get the near-standard bans on Zarya. She's at 51.5% winrate, there are quite a few heroes better than her at the moment.

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly, I think they should add a rule regarding to new Heroes like in Pro-Scene. So they aren't playable while still being practically tested as this creates those habits of banning same heroes over and over again. If you want to play a new Hero, test him in Unranked so Blizzard can balance that Hero for Ranked modes without people abusing it for first few weeks. So we don't have next Li-Mings, Xuls, Tracers, Zaryas and Samuros.

Even though I don't get those Zarya bans that much, I totally understand Samuro bans; and Malfurion ban is overall great. Not that he is such heavy carry for your team, but he is just good and impactful Support, which I believe all Supports should feel impactful outside of just raw healing output. While I somehow think Samuro is overrated in his impact, I totally understand his bans because he punishes team without direct counter against him. And all his counters are not really Heroes people like to play for various reasons - not popular enough, not good enough in current meta, harder to play or being rather niche. People in HL just can't counter pick because they are stubborn and want to play their "main" Hero.

I mean, if enemy team first picks Samuro and then your team happily first picks Raynor and Chromie..?

I feel that you can draft against Malfurion, but agree that this in itself is probably too oppressive. I think having a hero unplayable in hero league for the first week or two until balance can be established is a great idea!
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RH92 View Post
    I mean, if enemy team first picks Samuro and then your team happily first picks Raynor and Chromie..?
    Just curious, but how are Raynor and especially Chromie counters to Samuro? I wouldve thought Lunara a good pick against him (Dots, Vision, denying his stealth and escape). And all types of blinds of course.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azari View Post
    Just curious, but how are Raynor and especially Chromie counters to Samuro? I wouldve thought Lunara a good pick against him (Dots, Vision, denying his stealth and escape). And all types of blinds of course.
    ???

I was just making a sarcastic remark on people picking weak or niche Heroes as first picks instead of overall good or high impact Heroes.

I prefer Tracer as a counter. Tracer Rounds + Ricochet ensures Samuro can never hide behind his mirror images for long. Plus she's still annoying as shit in general.

Deleted
    Ah,...right. Now I can read it too. Just thought i'd point it out for those who like me are unable to read sarcasm without excessive use of emojis like me

10+ Year Old Account
    About to get demoted to Platinum 2 now. Last game I had a Gazlowe player who did not ban Samuro on Braxis Holdout. While I managed to do fairly well as Rexxar by putting pressure on the guy to get him off our backline, our Mage Jaina did less Hero Damage than our healer... Guess what, we lost.

The idiocy that exists in this game amazes me at times.

- - - Updated - - -

Just got demoted again. Now I am at a 50% win rate because of this idiocy. Really despise this game at times.
    Last edited by Frozen Death Knight; 2016-11-02 at 03:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    I prefer Tracer as a counter. Tracer Rounds + Ricochet ensures Samuro can never hide behind his mirror images for long. Plus she's still annoying as shit in general.
    Yeah another counter is Greymane with scented tincture (10 second reveal). He also bursts down Samuro really fast so he either blows up or has to back out.

I'm really thankful people don't give Robo-Lord Gazlowe the respect he deserves.

So many enemy melee getting the jump on me and are bewildered when they die.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

Quote Originally Posted by NoiseTank13 View Post
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/cTAsaj3l.png[IMG]

I'm really thankful people don't give Robo-Lord Gazlowe the respect he deserves.

So many enemy melee getting the jump on me and are bewildered when they die.
    Robo-Gazlord is definitely a guilty pleasure of mine.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Robo-Gazlord is definitely a guilty pleasure of mine.
    I think Abathur is a guilty pleasure of mine. It is really relaxing. You really don't have to worry about dying or fucking up, you can pay less attention than other heroes, like you can watch movies or YouTube, you can play him when your tired..... I feel if we are losing than it is not really my fault. Im not really in the game, im just a part of it.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose