15+ Year Old Account
    Mate and I queued as Nova/Zera for lols on our last game of the night, expecting a woeful outcome

Turns out the other team was a four-stack Murky/Aba seige combo

We farmed them aaaaaaaall day =D
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    That part is understandable, he was OP as hell. But yeah, people would still occasionally confuse him for Rehgar more than half a year after release. Talk about racism against orcs!
    Oh yeah, that was totally an issue

I've found the cure for my Blackheart's Bay woes.

Azmodan.

10+ Year Old Account

Cho'gall is so much fun
    Last edited by Muis; 2016-11-19 at 06:53 PM.

I'm about to hit Plat 3 again after the worst weekend I have seen in a very long time. Every single loss I've had today can be contributed to disconnects, AFKers, leavers, and feeders. I have not had one single close loss. Not one. My efforts are completely irrelevant.

- - - Updated - - -

You should probably not attempt to counter Lost Vikings with Cho'gall. Just saying.

Yep, that's a Hero League game. Yep, it's an average of Plat 2.

- - - Updated - - -

I have been waiting for this day for a VERY long time.

Currently on a 12 game losing streak, I've never seen such consistently bad players in all the time I've played this game. It's so demoralising.

- - - Updated - - -

Finally :P
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    Currently on a 12 game losing streak, I've never seen such consistently bad players in all the time I've played this game. It's so demoralising.
    Darn, that sucks! Hopefully your rank didn't drop too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian the Moofia Boss View Post
    Darn, that sucks! Hopefully your rank didn't drop too much.
    Happy 10,000th post I got lucky overall, nearly back to platinum again!

- - - Updated - - -

I keep getting endless level 5 and 6 malfs and then losing horribly, I think people must pick him because they've heard he's OP.
    I am the lucid dream

10+ Year Old Account
    My biggest gripe with most Malf players lately is , despite the amount of CC enemy team has, they dont take cleanse but strangeling root at 7 >.>

Just had a savagely good game as malf, poor illidan never seemed to realise how hard he was countered by TD :P

And back to platinum again!
    I am the lucid dream

People said Varian's taunt talent was the worst heroic, and I didn't believe it until I chose it because I figured, hey, no tanks on my team, may as well give it a shot.

May as well rename it Fat Varian: Eat a block of cream cheese, gain 50% hp, and wave your walking stick around calling people names, triggering them for a brief moment before they realize you are fat and walk away.

Can't believe you have to be in Melee range for it to work, wow.

EDIT: I fucking knew it. Any time I have any sort of series of good games I get sent downtown to Buttfuck Central.

-snip-

I don't care what precedent it sets, that Tassadar should be fucking KoS banned from HotS.
    Last edited by Nerraw; 2016-11-24 at 08:05 AM. Reason: Naming and shaming
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

Please remember that this forum has rules against naming and shaming. If you have something negative to say about someone in your games, please remember to blank our their names. Thank you!

Always making more work for me.

"It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

Abathur/Cho'Gall/Lost Vikings/Lt Morales seems pretty unstoppable; you have 24/7 presence in each and every lane whilist having an unstoppable two headed ogre who's being hatted during teamfights just ROFLstomping time fights and being supported by Lt Morales, with the viking from the closest lane helping out for good measure. Meanwhile, you have two other vikings and an Abathur passively soaking exp and pushing lanes (which your foes are not doing).

15+ Year Old Account

Today's has been fucking great for me. Varian is finally a new hero that I actually now use. He is not a great 5v5 hero, but if you can pick someone out from them you can just tear them to shreds. You can even go Fury build and still tank. Honestly, I have no idea why you would never not go fury build....Honestly Varian feels just like a much better Butcher. He has a stun charge(short cooldown), second wind is always activated, a long Q slow, you dying does not kill your quest/trait....the only thing you don't have are his ult...but seriously who needs them?

Varian is sooo good on any map with a boss. Especially Warhead Junction, I have gotten so good at soloing the bug boss.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    Enemy team picks Illidan. Somebody in chat says "Go double support!" and our first two picks go Tassadar + Brightwing, while Li Li would be really good. I persuade our third pick to go Muradin instead of Stitches and he listens, fourth pick is Gazlowe. Meanwhile enemy team picked both Johanna and Li Li to take away all Illidan counters and finished their draft with Xul and Jaina.

Then I prepick Greymane, because BW + Tass is really good to make Greymane insanely strong. My team starts to shout I should pick ranged because "omg too many mele!!". I guess they were all glad I didn't change my pick in the end.

MVP Greymane: 9 kills, 6 assists (There were overall 17 takedowns for my team), 1 death, 60k hero damage (Second highest was 40k).

I'm really sick of being the 5th man in a crappy 3-4 when I queue solo. That means we're up against a 4-5 group and those guys know what they're fucking doing. They dismantle the little groups of clueless friends I'm tossed into.

I wish I could set it to ONLY put me in 5 randoms vs 5 randoms.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Had a game on Dragon Shire (HL D2), first two picks on my team are Leoric and Gazlowe (me), other team memebers go all troll and bitchy and next picks are Johanna, Tyrael and Arthas. So we are essentially 4 tanks and Gazlowe. The other team is a standard setup (ETC, BW, Thrall, Kerri and some ranged assassin). So draft looks kinda hopeless, I was sure we gonna get destroyed, no one dodges the game.

We ended up shreding them to pieces without losing a single fort. It was fantastic, all my Gravobombs hit 3+ targets (very easy to set them up with 4 tanks ) and generally it felt great. I just love those freaking weird comp games.

Quote Originally Posted by melzas View Post
    Had a game on Dragon Shire (HL D2), first two picks on my team are Leoric and Gazlowe (me), other team memebers go all troll and bitchy and next picks are Johanna, Tyrael and Arthas. So we are essentially 4 tanks and Gazlowe. The other team is a standard setup (ETC, BW, Thrall, Kerri and some ranged assassin). So draft looks kinda hopeless, I was sure we gonna get destroyed, no one dodges the game.

We ended up shreding them to pieces without losing a single fort. It was fantastic, all my Gravobombs hit 3+ targets (very easy to set them up with 4 tanks ) and generally it felt great. I just love those freaking weird comp games.
    This is why I recommend people play a lot of QM before going ranked. While 4 warriors won't happen unless you run into a premade, the crazy comps you get are good practice for when people go full moron in HL drafts.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I'm really sick of being the 5th man in a crappy 3-4 when I queue solo. That means we're up against a 4-5 group and those guys know what they're fucking doing. They dismantle the little groups of clueless friends I'm tossed into.

I wish I could set it to ONLY put me in 5 randoms vs 5 randoms.
    What I hate most is when you are pushing with a boss with your whole team behind you and you go in to kill the keep and....the next thing you know your team behind you is gone and your died because the medic decided to use the magic school bus and run for no reason.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose