Page 4 of 260 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    That is annoying, gotta time it just right though. It's certainly harder to use the DK effectively.
    The kick can be stopped by pretty much all CC.

Wait for him to waste time doing his "charge up" animation, then as soon as he starts moving give him a nudge.

Kick failed, time wasted.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post

Wait for him to waste time doing his "charge up" animation, then as soon as he starts moving give him a nudge.

Yeah I wonder if they'll eventually make the DK CC immune, or remove the CC immunity from the Terror, IMO that's the biggest benefit the Terror has.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

15+ Year Old Account

Yeah, today I had one as hammer and the dragon knight looked at me and was going to kick me and he just looked stupid paused a moent and then did nothing, I don't think anyone even cced him.

I just had a game as Thrall in hero, was so funny at the end. A stiches eat and gorged me...but then I just Earthquaked(Shield ftw!) and went on their Lili. I got that bitch to 29% because was not fast enough and there whole team went after me. I escaped but then a Gazlowe started following me, I bring him inside the smiley(in BhB) then start going to town on him, he then is saved by his entire team and I get to be able to run away. While this is all happening my team is able to take out the entire bottom keep and I run witht hem and we kill their core(I also got to use another Earthquake!). I felt like such a boss preoccupying their whole team.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    Yeah, today I had one as hammer and the dragon knight looked at me and was going to kick me and he just looked stupid paused a moent and then did nothing, I don't think anyone even cced him.

I just had a game as Thrall in hero, was so funny at the end. A stiches eat and gorged me...but then I just Earthquaked(Shield ftw!) and went on their Lili. I got that bitch to 29% because was not fast enough and there whole team went after me. I escaped but then a Gazlowe started following me, I bring him inside the smiley(in BhB) then start going to town on him, he then is saved by his entire team and I get to be able to run away. While this is all happening my team is able to take out the entire bottom keep and I run witht hem and we kill their core(I also got to use another Earthquake!). I felt like such a boss preoccupying their whole team.
    OMG Thrall OP. MetZENNNNNNN!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    OMG Thrall OP. MetZENNNNNNN!!!
    Pretty sure I stunned their whole team, was pretty funny. Meanwhile I am in a game with an Abathur...this will turn out Great!

Edit: Well I won with an Abathur on my team. Not too bad, was a pubstomp. At rank 33 now!
    Last edited by apepi; 2015-01-27 at 03:47 AM.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

we defended our core on 1% and kept fighting for like 5 minutes and managed to win, such a great game, defending from backdoor then having a massive counter
    게임 은 어렵~~

Quote Originally Posted by kel View Post
    <picture>

we defended our core on 1% and kept fighting for like 5 minutes and managed to win, such a great game, defending from backdoor then having a massive counter
    Oh man that plant on the other side..

15+ Year Old Account
    I just had a hilarious ranked Haunted Mines match. It was Haunted Mines....so of course I go Azmodan. I am first pick...So in the draft we are making jokes about his nipple rings. We have a Tyrael who goes afk at the match then past 3 minutes we get a bot. All horrible right? Fuck that, I am Azmodan in Haunted Mines, this is my fucking map! So I get a few skulls, almost kill Kerrigan but die from their group, I push with out weak sauce golem and get the gates down. The second mines I try to go in but they are a body blocking ball of death so I get the fuck out of there. I say "Fuck it" I don't need no fucking golem, I push with my ultimate and destroy the fort. Our weaksauce golem and me are now pushing their keep(meanwhile their mega golem is still on our fort.....). Me and our golem destroy their keep which forces all of the enemy team to back and kill me(their megolem does not even kill our keep) and I die but not without me taking out their last defenses. When mines hit I tell out team to distract the other team so I can solo the golem in the mines....What happens? My fucking team is as useless as ever and their team comes straight for me, with me barely getting any of the skulls and me dieing. GG right? They have a megolem, we lose right? Fuck that, Azmodan does not fucking quite on Mines! I push with our tiny 26 golem and my team finally assist me and I burn the core and win like a pierced nipple guy should.

I seriously had to deal with a bot on my team the whole match, no golem over 26(everyone besides that was under 16) and a team that does not know how to listen what so ever. I honestly felt like I carried that team on my nipple pierced body, but fuck it, I am Azmodan!

Alright, that's it, I quit. I'm not playing this game until they either get people in their fucking servers for some proper matchmaking or let me play in the US region.

What's the point of having a LA region if THERE ARE NOT ENOUGH PEOPLE TO MAKE THE MATCHMAKING WORK? In case someone here doesn't know, after 6 minutes in queue the matchmaking just gives up and puts you with whomever it can find.

Fucking ridiculous. I need to go for a walk or I might just break something.

Deleted
    I get so tired of players sometimes.. 4 people in my team chasing one player in their team while tributes spawn. Over and over again. It was always me vs 3-4 in their team trying to cap the tributes.

In the end I had 95k Siege dmg and 125k Hero dmg on Jaina, the closest to me in both team was 80k hero dmg.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maelle28 View Post
    Alright, that's it, I quit. I'm not playing this game until they either get people in their fucking servers for some proper matchmaking or let me play in the US region.

What's the point of having a LA region if THERE ARE NOT ENOUGH PEOPLE TO MAKE THE MATCHMAKING WORK? In case someone here doesn't know, after 6 minutes in queue the matchmaking just gives up and puts you with whomever it can find.

Fucking ridiculous. I need to go for a walk or I might just break something.
    Try being an Aussie - every seventh game or so puts us in an American server. We were wondering why we'd all periodically shoot up to 300ms at the start of a new game and started asking team mates if they were lagging and where they were from. Every time, it's because we're paired with Americans/Canadians, who are sitting pretty on 10ms.

Had one tonight where we got matched with a BW when we were running our ETC/Arthas/Zeebo wombo setup that was basically doomed because my trying to land a good Mosh Pit with that kind of ping was next to impossible. BW is raging at everyone, but funnily enough is being 100% useless himself - 10k healing by the end of it with 17 deaths, auto-attacking golem when they come up to contest it instead of helping with the fight, that kind of thing. Next match we got paired with him and his mate again (joy) and he starts the tirade early. I just lose it and lock in Rehgar, saying "I'm gonna show you fucking muppet how to heal".

Went on to take a decisive victory even with the ping. He died very little - funny how that works out when the healer's doing his fucking job.

15+ Year Old Account
    Went on to take a decisive victory even with the ping. He died very little - funny how that works out when the healer's doing his fucking job.
    Honestly healing is not that hard. It is kinda like raiding in wow, you heal peoples mistakes, and some are unhealable. If you get many unhealable mistakes, it is not reallt the healers fault. But the thing is healing is not the only thing that supports do. A support also tries to lock down people so they cant chase your easy to kill falstad/valla/etc.

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    Honestly healing is not that hard. It is kinda like raiding in wow, you heal peoples mistakes, and some are unhealable. If you get many unhealable mistakes, it is not reallt the healers fault. But the thing is healing is not the only thing that supports do. A support also tries to lock down people so they cant chase your easy to kill falstad/valla/etc.
    I'm guessing what happend was BW kept moving out of range of everyone as his trait got off cooldown...

Maybe not even get the trait upgrade talent D:

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm guessing what happend was BW kept moving out of range of everyone as his trait got off cooldown...

Yeah, honestly you only need two talents to heal as brightwing, regen rains and rewind. Some people like the Blink, but I love Emerald Wind too much.

15+ Year Old Account

More like was only present in 1-in-6 fights due to (a) not teleporting in and (b) pushing lanes on his own, hence the enormous amount of deaths

Also, the term "healer" is just interchangeable with "support" here.

- - - Updated - - -

Ranked game and our Abathur is just doing... nothing at all really. Starts the game by cocooning in our Nexus and "pushing with Stitches" - that is, hat constantly on him, even when he's running between lanes or backing. No mines to speak of on the map. Died twice while he was crawling through the jungle from one lane to the other. Zero damage output. Ended up with his hat living on top of our NOVA, spamming and missing his skills when she's trying to reposition and SCREAMING at him to get the fuck off her. Was, in essence, a 4v5 for the whole game.

"sry, first game Abathur"

Why the hell do people do that in RANKED?

Quote Originally Posted by h4rr0d View Post
    How is this bad? Killing the big plant takes couple seconds while transformed and your plant usually won't time out anyway.

There's one thing I'm really torn on in this game and that's the strength of the map objectives. You can be owning the enemy team the whole game, but one bad team fight and you just lost the game. Been on both ends of this and I'm really not sure this is right.
    My latest experience is getting our asses handed to us on the new map with base completely destroyed and core @20%, but we managed to win one team fight, the temples activated and before our opponents managed to get back to middle of the map, the temples killed their whole base (which was mostly unpushed) and core for the win in the game we totally didn't deserve...
    I think that is one of the strengths of this game. At that point in your game the other team had to realise how strong objectives and heroes are.
    You can easily push the core with just your heroes around level 20 and I have done so in quite a few games where the rest of the team was "go objective, go objective", while the objectives achieve the same, the difference is the ramp up time until their strength kicks in and you can skip two keeps where temples and Blackheart fires at all keeps first.
    So unless you wiped them pushing your core, they made that mistake and then their mistake was to overcommit and not play it safe when it was that late in the match.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenjen View Post
    had a terror map too, went pretty well but the other team were no slouches. I went in as tyrael and they really just did not know how to deal with him.

We were neck and neck and they were 85 seeds (we were 26)to a terror with night closing in. almost nothing but our cores left. theirs at 12% but meaningless if their terror reached our core with a hard push.

I charged in alone knowing they would rush into the garden to push their last desperate advantage, I started whacking away with our abathurs buffs on me. Shield kept me up a bit longer but i died once the entire enemy team pulled back and killed me. But it was all for naught, my tyrael ghost bomb blew up their core :3
    /popcorn the night away

I'am thinking. shouldnt we set up a general discussion topic in the HoTs thread? or is there one that has fallen out of use in the previous pages?

15+ Year Old Account
    Wow, ranked matchmaking is all fucked up.

I've got a guy on my friends list I added after a great game months ago. He turned out to be super hardcore and has chomped his way through the ranks to about 10-15 or so. My mates and I are still 40-odd since we play one or two games every few days.

We got matched against him. Not just him, with his entire 5s team who I recognised. We were teamed with a guy playing his first Ranked game and another random.

How does such an enormous discrepancy actually happen?

Wow, ranked matchmaking is all fucked up.

I've got a guy on my friends list I added after a great game months ago. He turned out to be super hardcore and has chomped his way through the ranks to about 10-15 or so. My mates and I are still 40-odd since we play one or two games every few days.

We got matched against him. Not just him, with his entire 5s team who I recognised. We were teamed with a guy playing his first Ranked game and another random.

How does such an enormous discrepancy actually happen?
    And here I was, leveling heroes to 4 to do ranked, hoping it was better...

*throws hat on the ground*

On a different note, man do abathur's level ultimates feel useless now. Just tried him again and his clone just dies so fast.

I get more excited about level 16 and 20 than level 10...