another team of idiots another loss. as pure defense muradin i did more damage than raynor. our sonya is using some build he invented, and its shit. damage was horrible from him. We won one immortal only because the enemy was dumb enough to ignore it and chase after me. Team blamed me for the loss. Because they would run around alone and get ganked and die, and i wasnt there to "protect them".
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hex Maniac Maelle View Post
    nah your thought process is fair, the average player just cannot understand that there are other strategies besides "5 man deathball"
    It's like people who don't understand that if you have a lane pusher on Sun Temple, the best thing for them to do is skip the first Temples and push bottom lane mega hard.

They've grabbed onto the "must have objectives" part of HotS, which to be fair, is a step above the random scrub, but they haven't grasped the tactical aspect of sacrificing an objective to gain the upper hand on the map.

Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    The only tributes that really really really matter are 3rd tributes.

If its a 1st or 2nd tribute, for either side, and your not in a good spot or you think you can get a fort or a boss up, don't push for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian the Moofia Boss View Post
    You are not wrong, but generally it'd be best to try to get the team to man up, be careful and coordinate to capture the tribute than to simply cede it for a single fort at a time.
    I'd only ever skip tributes if I was absolutely confident that the entire team could make more progress risking our lives in a push without than throwing free kills at the enemy team over a 60 second window of opportunity that only appears once about every eight minutes.
    Well to be fair, I was Azmo, so I could of taken a fort pretty quickly depending on the position of the tribute.

Quote Originally Posted by Hex Maniac Maelle View Post
    nah your thought process is fair, the average player just cannot understand that there are other strategies besides "5 man deathball"
    That is true. I feel like next time though I should mention it to them, I usually refrain from saying anything because in my MOBA experience, if you're silent, no one will say anything unless you're like, feeding.

More idiots. As usual entire team did nothing but focus muradin who never died because he was being focus healed by Morales. I was the only one to ever attempt to attack morales.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Well to be fair, I was Azmo, so I could of taken a fort pretty quickly depending on the position of the tribute.
    If your Azmo, and your team is strong enough to take team fights without you or atleast contest objectives wiithout you, and the enemy team is stupid enough to let you push, then push.

Same goes for Zaga, Sylv, and Gaz.

They've grabbed onto the "must have objectives" part of HotS, which to be fair, is a step above the random scrub, but they haven't grasped the tactical aspect of sacrificing an objective to gain the upper hand on the map.
    I feel this is even more true on Cursed Hollow opening tribute, it's so much more beneficial to your team to keep someone in lane during the opening tribute often it's correct to do it on the second as well.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    amuses me how funny I find your endless complaining when I'm having reasonable hero league games, and then how amazingly sympathetic I become to you after stuff like a 10 game loss streak yesterday continuing into today

15+ Year Old Account
    If your Azmo, and your team is strong enough to take team fights without you or atleast contest objectives wiithout you, and the enemy team is stupid enough to let you push, then push.

Even better if you have team members with strong poke and escape (Valla, Sylv, Rexxar, Murky, Lili, Malf, Tass, Raynor, Nova, Anub etc) who can just stall the other team without any real intent to contest. The longer it takes to cap an objective, the more the exp gap widens when you leave someone in lane
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

love hero league. pick sonya for infernal shrines team goes "ok we got a tank" no we freaking dont sonya isnt a tank. they say im an idiot and pick no tank, so i get to spend the next 20 mins getting my ass handed to me being initiator. might have been ok had my team not been even dumber and focus all their power on johanna when i initiate. thus i insta-die and the enemy wins every team fight. And they verbally abused me all game for dying.

Quote Originally Posted by Dizzeeyooo View Post
    amuses me how funny I find your endless complaining when I'm having reasonable hero league games, and then how amazingly sympathetic I become to you after stuff like a 10 game loss streak yesterday continuing into today
    cant tell if youre agreeing with me or insulting me. think ill just play it safe.

Deleted
    Can we name this thread the "Pandragon's wall of self-pity" already? If you got huge whines from the majority of your games... stop playing maybe?

On-topic: I've had an awesome string of 11 or 12 games where we've gotten our asses handed to us in the early game, only to grind out a win in the end after 30-or-so minutes. The feeling after such hard fought victories is almost addictive. I got a total 12-min stompwin in the end of that string and I was disappointed that it was so easy.

So, this Illidan was complaining repeatedly about how I "Was retarded" and the worst player in the match because I had the lowest siege damage, and siege damage is greater than everything else.
    Thoughts?

Last edited by kittenwolf; 2015-11-03 at 02:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kittenwolf View Post
    So, this Illidan was complaining repeatedly about how I "Was retarded" and the worst player in the match because I had the lowest siege damage, and siege damage is greater than everything else.
    Thoughts?

[IMG]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b279/LeviathanZero/BadIllidan_zpshxajqpah.png[IMG]
    That guy was an idiot.

Thoughts?
    ive had that as nova. couple days ago i had a team attacking me in chat cause we were 5 mins into the game and i had 0 siege damage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DonTirri View Post
    Can we name this thread the "Pandragon's wall of self-pity" already? If you got huge whines from the majority of your games... stop playing maybe?
    Well he has a point. Sonya is a great character, but horrible as solo tank.
    His team shouldve gone with a second tank.
    Anything goes well with Sonya anyway.

If I would be last pick and someone would pick sonya and we got a support, i would go mura/johanna/tyrael to compliment.

And as someone pointed out, maybe Pan plays 10 matches a day. Then the ratio isnt that bad. They just stand out of being horrible.

OT: This morning in HL we were losing every TF , while still getting a split golem on Haunted Mines.
    Our Golem, despite being weaker most the time, lived longer.

At the end, after they already tried to go for core but had to retreat before touching.

We managed to catch them doing bruiser camp, taking 1 out. Then got some golem skulls and pushed hard.
    Managed to take them down defending ending up the win

Unexpected during the match for sure affter all the TF losses.

60 points away from R8.

Thoughts?
    What was the map? What was the early game like?

Often, they're right. It's a large reason why Nova is generally accepted as a weak hero, she offers nothing a different hero can't do and be better for the team in general.
    I am the lucid dream

Usually I do that, but in this case, my team was definitely not strong enough. Oh well. The last few games went a bit better at least!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Usually I do that, but in this case, my team was definitely not strong enough. Oh well. The last few games went a bit better at least!
    That's one of the major reasons why i'm not that big of a fan of Azmo in competitive, if I want a lane pusher, i'll take Zaga, everytime, because she's super strong at lane pushing, but if she wants to turn up for a team fight, she can dominate in that as well. Whereas I always find Azmo a bit lackluster on the team fight side of things. Pushing he's god tier though.

What is about BHB, the objectively simplest map there is, that people don't get? It's fucking infuriating.

Just. Get. The. Coin. Camps. Please!
    I am the lucid dream

Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    What is about BHB, the objectively simplest map there is, that people don't get? It's fucking infuriating.

Just. Get. The. Coin. Camps. Please!
    Thanks to lurking in this thread this has been drilled into me something fierce.

I think it was probably this thread that did the same for me to be fair
    I am the lucid dream