15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    It's funny watching some people rage about AI games, when it's a valid or even superior strategy to push one single lane from start to end.

Maybe it's their overinflated egos compelling them to try and dictate the actions of other people in game with their own myopic worldview?

P.S. It's so easy to solo carry AI games, so when people complain about "poor performance" in the game mode, they fail to realize they are ones who are causing the issues with their own lack of skill.
    If you don't want to play with others, pick AI teammates.

15+ Year Old Account
    Enemy team locks in Leoric and Raynor

Our third and fourth pick take Cho'gall

-.-
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathonia View Post
    If you don't want to play with others, pick AI teammates.
    Judging from your response, looks like I hit the nail on the head.

Hint: as long as you contribute to winning the game, it doesn't matter if the team sticks 24/7 or not. There are many viable and effective strats out there, as long as you fail to recognize this simple fact, you will always be stuck in AI, whining about everyone else when the problem is you.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    Judging from your response, looks like I hit the nail on the head.

Hint: as long as you contribute to winning the game, it doesn't matter if the team sticks 24/7 or not. There are many viable and effective strats out there, as long as you fail to recognize this simple fact, you will always be stuck in AI, whining about everyone else when the problem is you.
    And you fail to realize that some people play vs AI because they enjoy the co-op nature of the mode and aren't competitive. Then you roll in and want to be a selfish, laning prick. You obviously don't care about other people in your AI matches, so why don't you just go solo with AI teammates? Why push your beliefs on others that are in vs AI to work with others while you aren't?

Will someone volunteer to sit on a table that I'll be flipping? I need to flip a table with someone on it. Fucks sake, I hate people in this game.

- - - Updated - - -

I AM BACK TO GETTING BONUS POINTS, BITCHES! Haven't seen those in 4 months.

7+ Year Old Account
    ETC on Blackheart's Bay with Sylvanas, Sonya, Lili and Abathur against Muradin, Uther, Jaina, Raynor, Zagara.

Abathur is silenced and people gave him shit for the pick, Sylvanas is ganked in the bot lane something to the tune of 6 times in the first 8 minutes, Sonya keeps going too ham against both of their stun heroes and Lili is just trying to keep everyone alive.

Then comes level 10. They're about level 13 by the time we finally hit 10, but my Mosh Pits were so on point. I got Uther and Muradin and a squishy every time (Jimmy got away once and interrupted it). They never got momentum back. So much fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darchi
    Thx America for destroying Europe and world and all mess you cause bcs of your selfishness and only thinking abot yourself and of your interest, creating IS, killing in the name of democracy, etc etc...

i just had an entire team quit 10 mins into the match. they all cussed at each other then they all left the game.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    i just had an entire team quit 10 mins into the match. they all cussed at each other then they all left the game.
    You really have a way of getting matched with interesting people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just finished a match where our KT was DC'ed till level 14 or so.
    We managed to squeeze out a win xD

Just played the new map, it's super not fun. It takes all the bad elements of Sky Temple and then adds the snowball mechanics of Blackhearts bay.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

dominating the entire game. around the 20 minute mark my team suddenly thinks they are gods(except diablo). raynor pushes without vision on any enemies and dies. kaelthas starts fighting 1v3+ and dies. gazlowe ignores objectives to push and dies. diablo runs from all fights that are even..2v2..3v3...ect..ect. they do this repeatedly. then diablo leaves. gazlowe then afks. and we lost.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

15+ Year Old Account
    I just hit the matchmaking fuckery jackpot

Our Cho'gall were player levels 5 and 3 respectively.

3v5 the whole game because they never once left top lane on BHB. Ever. They'd push poorly, get ganked, then go straight back. Never once went ANYWHERE else.

They didn't even get the fort down before we lost.

My first game on Towers of Doom.
    played as morales and decided to stick with Falstad. Was a great game, The enemy thrall was kinda focusing me, but after we got to lvl 7 we just started winning every engagement.

feel like i really got to use morales to her fullest here.
    I like my coffe like my mages.

7+ Year Old Account
    Needed to level Cho to 5 for the gold so I asked if anyone needed him.

My "partner" decides to go AFK 2 minutes into the game, never to return.
    Thx America for destroying Europe and world and all mess you cause bcs of your selfishness and only thinking abot yourself and of your interest, creating IS, killing in the name of democracy, etc etc...

What the actual fuck is wrong with people today? I can't win a thing thanks to brainless idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    Just played the new map, it's super not fun. It takes all the bad elements of Sky Temple and then adds the snowball mechanics of Blackhearts bay.
    Is there good elements to Sky Temple? I've yet to find them.

Oh wait, it must be that if you click the well Harrison Jones comes out, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Andy View Post
    Needed to level Cho to 5 for the gold so I asked if anyone needed him.

My "partner" decides to go AFK 2 minutes into the game, never to return.
    I had my girlfriend d/c two or three times while she played Gall for me, but the AI would always land his Shadowflame at least.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    I had my girlfriend d/c two or three times while she played Gall for me, but the AI would always land his Shadowflame at least.
    He didn't disconnect, he just straight up left his keyboard.

Gall had 470 hero damage at the end of a 20 something minute game. None of my bombs detonated and I never saw a heroic.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Andy View Post
    He didn't disconnect, he just straight up left his keyboard.

Gall had 470 hero damage at the end of a 20 something minute game. None of my bombs detonated and I never saw a heroic.
    Oh...

That's awful. I guess they just wanted the free game credit or something. Hopefully reporting them stripped them of that, if they were reported. I guess because Cho is considered still in game they don't just autodisconnect Gall since he's still technically moving. They should add that if someone doesn't cast a spell for like x amount of time, they get disconnected/abandoned, or exclusively for Gall at least.

had a 27 minute game on BoE - with both teams on level 25. We had Jaina, Nazeebo, Leoric, Tychus and illidan. Dont remember all our opponents, but there was Butcher, Jaina, uther and raynor - cant remember the other 2. I guess we got carried by our Nazeebo who just had highest siege damage and hero damage - I had a crappy game with 13 deaths, We were down to 2 forts before knocking their last one even though they got 4 previous immortals before us. We got the 5th one, due to some very messy pvp action going on around the center. It was one of those games, wether you mostly see a 2v3 or something like that - neither team had all their players in the right place.
    We scraped a victory over there with 250K plus xp to boot, no stim pack.

15+ Year Old Account
    Just witnessed the mother of all throws. It was heartbreaking to watch

Thankfully, it was made by the other team

The map is BoE and we have VERY little damage. Double Warrior, double Supp. It starts bad and gets worse, with bot lane getting absolutely reamed by Valla + Sylv while we really can't do anything to stop it. Immortals come up, other team just ignores defence and plows through ours; we don't have the strength to push them off and we just don't have enough damage to try and race it. They take the first, second and third Immortals handily, killing all our buildings and taking a 3-level lead

Then we hit 16 and both Artanis and Chen get a power spike, and we manage to collect two kills after respawning as a group just as the other team gets on our core. Chen and Artanis chase the others off while we swing down to the Immortals that just spawned, then wheel in to cap our first Immortal of the game. Full strength too. A nice comeback.

We push up top and take their fort, and meanwhile the enemy team has disappeared off the map. I am watching the map like a hawk, trying to catch a glimpse of an enemy bypassing one of our minions to go for the backdoor. I desperately want to type a warning to my team but as we're on their side of the map I'm also anxious of having my chat window open in case of an ambush.

And there it is - we see them approaching our Core from bot. And... gloriously... all five of my team IMMEDIATELY backs at once. No warning or ping needed, all of my team were on tbe ball and knew exactly what was coming.

We catch them as a ball of five right under our Core - which was still at 100% with shields - and a beautiful Suppression Pulse from Artanis turns it into a slaughter. We clean up the whole team and immediately run like hell for their top lane where our Immortal has merrily wiped out their towers, gate and keep all on his own. We arrive at their Core with 15sec on the res timer and pick up a win.

They were all over us the whole game, and if they had just defended our Immortal push with their vastly superior range, they would have been able to easily push us back to win either right there or with the next Immortal. Instead they decided to backdoor a 100% Core, and threw the game.

Magical.