Tyrande's a great healer if your team consists of Murky and TLV :P

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Well View Post
    I've seen more Gazlowes that destroyed an entire team with E->R->E than Gazlowes that have not. Gazlowe is a very good pick if the guy that picks him knows that he is doing. His turrets are a nightmare to deal with as well.
    I've seen a lot more good ones lately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't get why people just don't listen.

Dragon map, playing zagara. I tell them i'll take the lane solo. 2 in my lane liming and tyreal, keep them busy and they barely even hit the towers.
    3 morons playing together find it a good idea to randomly for no reason move from their lane to mine, all the time. They couldn't even keep one shrine capped while 2 were on my lane.

even after multiple requests they kept moving in losing every dragon since they couldn't cap a single shrine for longer than a minute. They even ended up 3 manning one lane to get one shrine, completely not soaking one lane and so it began, one level difference, another dk lost another level and so on.

I seem to be getting paired with 3's and 4's that are absolutely clueless, since if i can't carry on zagara on the dk map you are doing something really really wrong.

7+ Year Old Account
    Best. Game. Ever!
    we destroyed them.

Formerly known as Arafal

7+ Year Old Account
    I played a game with my four friends the other day where we came from behind 3-40 to win 0-1 on Towers of Doom. My epic Upheavals into Shadowbolt Volley at 20 did a number.

Fall...before Cho'gall.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darchi
    Thx America for destroying Europe and world and all mess you cause bcs of your selfishness and only thinking abot yourself and of your interest, creating IS, killing in the name of democracy, etc etc...

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Gazlowe might be more or less unwanted in pro games, but people playing random games sure as hell are not pros. And as such, they severely underestimate him. Being the "worst" hero does not mean he's useless. And most randoms seem to fail to understand that. Kiting a Zeratul around my slow turrets and killing him never gets old.
    TBF that shouldn't be working on anyone but the most stupid.
    All heroes are good if your enemies are that bad.

7 losses in a row.

I feel like I'm back at rank 30, Valla facechecking where everyone pings danger, Johanna speccing for damage, gazlowes, novas are everywhere.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    7 losses in a row.

I feel like I'm back at rank 30, Valla facechecking where everyone pings danger, Johanna speccing for damage, gazlowes, novas are everywhere.
    Lost my last 3 ranked games due to teammates who were either dced, on their first game of HoTS or trolls. Sigh.

15+ Year Old Account
    I literally got a game full of placement match players at rank 11. Wtf? Does rank not mean anything? The other team only got one placement match person! What the fuck? I lock 104 points off the game, ONLY FUCKING PERSON TO ACTUALLY LOSE POINTS ON A LOSE. This shit is fucking stupid.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

I was put in with rank 1s when I was still on my placement matches. I had 13 matches played, 10 won, so I wouldn't just assume the player must be terrible if they're in the placement matches still.
    It can't work out your MMR realistically lumping 10 random players together all on their placement matches. At some point it has to gauge you against players who already have their rank.
    Last edited by Zelendria; 2016-03-11 at 09:49 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelendria View Post
    I was put in with rank 1s when I was still on my placement matches. I had 13 matches played, 10 won, so I wouldn't just assume the player must be terrible if they're in the placement matches still.
    It can't work out your MMR realistically lumping 10 random players together all on their placement matches. At some point it has to gauge you against players who already have their rank.
    There should be a limit how many you should play with though. When half of the players in the game are all in their Placement match, it will not bode well.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

15+ Year Old Account
    Had some great games with two mates. Very solid wins.

Then one had to go, and the two of us queued Xul and Malf

Get teamed with a Morales, Stitches and TLV.

Against a 5-man premade of Xul, Li Ming, ETC, Rehgar and Valla.

-.-
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

I hate playing Morales. Not because I'm bad at playing her but because people turn into the dumbest motherfuckers alive the second that healing beam is on them.

Honorable mention to the Sonya who soaked the entire stim drone duration standing in the bush instead of Leaping in with it, and not doing so until the exact second it wore off.

- - - Updated - - -

Full stack. Decide last game of the evening should be all Auto-Select. We get matched with another full stack. All specifically selected heroes. This was the result:

They got absolutely wiped out. We denied them in absolutely everything. I think they got two altars in total. First one was more or less an accident from our side, although we did end up killing three or four that fight. Second tower was 10 seconds before we won because we decided to win by nuking all their keeps instead of going for the triple-spawn.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    I hate playing Morales. Not because I'm bad at playing her but because people turn into the dumbest motherfuckers alive the second that healing beam is on them.

Honorable mention to the Sonya who soaked the entire stim drone duration standing in the bush instead of Leaping in with it, and not doing so until the exact second it wore off.

- - - Updated - - -

Full stack. Decide last game of the evening should be all Auto-Select. We get matched with another full stack. All specifically selected heroes. This was the result:

They got absolutely wiped out. We denied them in absolutely everything. I think they got two altars in total. First one was more or less an accident from our side, although we did end up killing three or four that fight. Second tower was 10 seconds before we won because we decided to win by nuking all their keeps instead of going for the triple-spawn.
    Yeah, I feel the same on Morales, people get really stupid with a Stim on them too. I had a Li-Ming ask why I did not heal her today. She literally jumped in the middle of our whole team getting Chain Bombed. She thinks I can heal her from that, nope. Don't have fast enough reaction time for that. She bitched I just tell her just watch her positioning, she ended up being more carefully thankfully(not without resistance though). Mean while I have this Thrall who decides to go balls deep every time, he yells why he does not get any heals, it is laughable. We ended up winnign the game because I am a boss at healing, but it was a really close game despite the fact their team had no healer.

I just got out of a SKy Temple game. It was a massacre. I was playing Xul and we had a Li-Ming Backing me up in damage. We just crushed it. It ended up being 47 to 11 deaths. Their whole team stacked and I just cleaved them all while Li-Ming was getting most of the kills. It was so beautiful. You have no idea how easily I baited them, I run up attack them. I then run back so they runs towards me. I run into them all stacking and body blocking themselves. Must have been one of the most games I have ever felt being a badass, with Xul it is frequent. Hes pretty OP, but I think I am pretty good with him. I still like his Mages better than the Poison.

On the loading screen for my 4th Brightwing game this morning. This is the 4th game with double-healer on BOTH teams. What. The. Hell.

- - - Updated - - -

Murky is too much fun to mess around with. I managed to piss off a Zagara so bad she started using Maw on me just to make me leave her alone.

- - - Updated - - -

Just had my first Illidan win since May. 33 minutes on Dragon Shire. Damn, that felt good!

Assassin daily. My only assassins not level 9 are Zeratul and the Butcher. Sick of so many shit Zeratul games, so I go Butcher, knowing it'll be an uphill slog.

First game, two players are complete retards, feed and troll chat all game.

Second game, absolute terribads with shitty comp vs aggressive team with good comp and actual skill. Bloodbath.

Third game, Nova DCs at the start so we get Nova bot all game and an Artanis trolling chat.

Fucking kill me.

I as Valla plus friend as Morales plus the awesome random guy who decided to pick Rehgar. I've never had such fun as Valla before

Last few days I tried to play Valla with this build. And I have to say, it's really awesome.
    Punishment at lvl1 is surprisingly good, because it allows you to quickly get full stacks of Hatred right at the beginning of combat - you become more bursty and don't have to attacks walls and minions while skimming around the edges of battle. Also it makes Tempered by Discipline good because you don't spend eternity farming those stacks, and Tempered, in its turn, gives you a buffer for hatred stacks before they start disappearing. And of course, a crazy amount of healing, especially when paired with Searing Attacks and Manticore. Lvl10 and 16 can be changed, but are generally better this way. Blood for Blood gives a lot of extra hp and allows for that final burst of damage on retreating enemy.
    I encourage everyone to try it. I constantly outdueled even Lunara and Xul and had top hero damage. Plus this build allows you to take all camps without ANY effort, and even bosses. I took neutral garden terrors by myself easily with it while the team distracted enemies.
    Last edited by Tirilka; 2016-03-13 at 05:26 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    For whatever reason, my computer froze up during draft (after I had already locked in my pick) and get kicked, leaver status and (after I played my QM game) deranked.

Proceed to lose three games in a row, on the threshold of dropping to 4. Then I win a pair of games and get back up to 1. Thanks matchmaking!
    Quote Originally Posted by Darchi
    Thx America for destroying Europe and world and all mess you cause bcs of your selfishness and only thinking abot yourself and of your interest, creating IS, killing in the name of democracy, etc etc...

10+ Year Old Account
    Keep getting a bunch of a morons on BHB map that keep laning, not knowing it's the only map you do NOT lane on.

And regardless what you do they keep sticking to their lane. While keep after keep gets demolished.

10+ Year Old Account
    On a Garden of Terror QM match yesterday a Tassadar, around level 13, tells me to push (as Abathur).

I tell him I already pushing bot lane (only one with a fort down so far despite our team already using a terror on mid/top lane). Mind you I was against Zagara mostly solo.
    He tells me it looks like nothing. I tell him neither does his healing but he doesnt hear me complain about it.
    Apparently I trigger him and he goes on about how he's a shielding support.

So I tell him to just watch the scoreboard instead of calling me out, where I am top hero dmg and top siege+ exp (we also had KT and Li-Ming + Valla).
    Apparently I trigger him again and he calls me a moron and spastic.

After around 35-40min we finally manage to win and I was still topping every meter.

All the while, my friend on TS kept bantering me about me going abathur and us missing a body on the field and how we couldve had a tank in out setup (friendly but still went on throughout the match).

Get carried noobs :') (500k xp for the match, stim+friend bonus)