Started day one win from rank 8, ended it at rank 12. You can really feel the demographic age change during the course of day, it's horrible.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Decided that we had enough of enemy Tracers, and queued as Nova+Zeratul+Tracer.
    First game on Towers of Doom, enemy team composition was quite good, Tracer-LiLi-Chen-Jaina-KaelThas. In an unfortunate chain of events, they all died. Repeatedly. Their Tracer couldn't step out of the gates without being obliterated. Jaina was quite dense, she tried to take top camp solo, instead she gifted it and herself to us. But that didn't discourage her, so some time later she does it again, and dies again the exact same way. All in all, we won 32-0 on core hp.

Next game, whole teams full of squishes. But it was harder, because the punishment for coming out of stealth was much harsher. Still, we won. There was one time where a baddie in our team almost threw the entire game by making an extremely bad call for boss, which we promptly lost and were wiped. It got to the core and brought it to 70%, but we managed to defend.
    People's build that game were all kinds of wonky. Full survivability enemy zeratul with first aid, stone skin and block; zagara with nydus, giant killer without medusa blades against 5 squishes; etc.
    Still, it was fun punishing Tracers everywhere.

Rehgar wolf form does 1000 bonus damage apparently the way some people use it.
    The first time he charged in right from the start, I said don't it's stupid heal at the back. 4 deaths later doing exactly what I said was killing him we lose the match.

It was my fault naturally. I managed to self heal 10k to his 18k as a healer... And most of that was chain healing himself after jumping straight in not on the team.

10+ Year Old Account
    So, I started playing HL instead of QM. I started to win again by a lot. Now I am rank 5, which breaks my previous record of being rank 6. I am pleased. =)

- - - Updated - - -

I just hit rank 3 after an intense, but great match. I said gg too early and one of my team mates told me that it was not gg yet, which was really refreshing since I was so used to the game being completely over after losing so much. However, we got our act together, and started to turn the game around. I am noticing a massive difference in terms of player skill from being stuck around rank 9-6 for so long to reaching the higher ranks. The games are a lot more serious and people are actually starting to work together much more. It's funny how after such a bad few days in this game that I started getting fun and interesting matches again in HL. It's pretty nice to be honest.

Muis and I did some duo-queue earlier. We lost a net worth of 1½ ranks. -.-

Why is it in QM I always get stuck with the Rayner who tries to 5 v 1 at an objective, the uther who is frustrated that he isn't Tanky like a paladin should be or the guy who wants to know what that aoe stun on the bull guy is because it is OP and needs to be nerfed? Does no one learn anything in AI missions or do they always jump balls first into Pvp?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Why is it in QM I always get stuck with the Rayner who tries to 5 v 1 at an objective, the uther who is frustrated that he isn't Tanky like a paladin should be or the guy who wants to know what that aoe stun on the bull guy is because it is OP and needs to be nerfed? Does no one learn anything in AI missions or do they always jump balls first into Pvp?
    To be fair, the only thing you learn in AI games is how your abilities work, how quickly you can kill stationary targets that don't really fight back and how much damage you can pump out when five levels ahead.

That's about it.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

QM on spider tomb, our team: Murky, Jaina, Tyrande, Kerrigan and me on Nazeebo.
    Enemy team: Illidan, Valla, Tracer, Uther, Gazlowe

Our Murky goes murloc march 'cause "muh push".... Their Uther didn't even spec Cleanse ;_;
    Quote Originally Posted by Health View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Thereign View Post
    Besides, you don't gain any knowledge of a useful spec if you level as BM
    When you're asleep, me and an enchancement shaman are gonna enter your room and beastcleave you to tears.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    To be fair, the only thing you learn in AI games is how your abilities work, how quickly you can kill stationary targets that don't really fight back and how much damage you can pump out when five levels ahead.

That's about it.
    I actually had to say stuff like, "Don't 5 v 1 while 4 of us are dead for the objective.", "Kill the tank last.", and my personal favorite, "You can't solo the canons without minions to absorb the canon balls."

There was some stuff I don't expect everyone to know, like stay behind the wall when the opponent gets the infernal and let it jump in to eat canonballs, but damn.

Quote Originally Posted by Tirilka View Post
    Decided that we had enough of enemy Tracers
    This all day long.

Muis and I are in free-fall in Hero League at the moment as duo-queue. It doesn't matter what we pick, we simply cannot influence the match to go our way. We even got ETC and Uther together just now. We still lost because our three other people could not spot Nova. In a fucking rank 6-8 game, people still cannot spot Nova.

say is there anything stopping a hammer from moving once she locks down?

you know like moving away from ults or beams or what have you instead of standing there?

Quote Originally Posted by Tenjen View Post
    say is there anything stopping a hammer from moving once she locks down?

you know like moving away from ults or beams or what have you instead of standing there?
    There's a talent at 16 that allows her to move at 50% speed in Siege Mode. Otherwise no.

- - - Updated - - -

Down to rank 8 now. I played Nova. I did more siege damage than our Johanna.

- - - Updated - - -

Congrats, Blizzard. You did it. You broke us. No fucks given anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Muis and I are in free-fall in Hero League at the moment as duo-queue. It doesn't matter what we pick, we simply cannot influence the match to go our way. We even got ETC and Uther together just now. We still lost because our three other people could not spot Nova. In a fucking rank 6-8 game, people still cannot spot Nova.
    You're not the only one.
    What was 4 > 10 is now 12
    Thx Nova you were an absolute gem of a pick like normal

Oh great... Next match another Nova on my team ofc
    Last edited by Zelendria; 2016-04-22 at 10:18 PM.

Deleted
    So, I'm back playing HoTS irregularly, thanks to Tracer being out and looking really quite fun.

Just had this gem of a match (link).

The nova couldn't touch me and I will never understand why she was so bad. It seemed like someone that picked Nova just so she can "1-shot those squishy Tracer noobs", but I regularly dueled her and won. Even more often after level 20. She started to just run away on sight.

Of course, we lost. Because 4 people fighting Kerrigan (Which apparently takes 20 seconds to kill at level 13), then fighting ETC, while Nazeebo and Li-Ming kill our immortal, is the best move to make.

There is one thing I'm not a huge fan of for Tracer. She's not great for capping objectives until later in the game where I take Focus Fire. Even then I don't feel she's that good. So I just had to basically sit and watch them fail to understand the basics of the game while the enemy team got a full-health immortal.

EDIT: And by capping objectives I mean stuff you have to kill, like Immortals. She's amazing on Dragon Shire because you can circle around the altars endlessly.

Down to rank 9 now! I was rank 2 this Tuesday.

10+ Year Old Account
    The games have been so so bad >.>

Rank 1 feeds like it the food bank, terrible decisions made, people not helping with pings, people soloing camps that they shouldn't.
    Terrible terrible week. 2 wins away from R1 to R7 :/

I'm 8 losses in a row... I've just copped a 3rd game in a row with my team having Nova in it

Soon to be 9. Raynor has died 4 times in as many minutes from the start of the game. Had enough of HoTS
    Last edited by Zelendria; 2016-04-22 at 11:23 PM.

I've also been experiencing wildly fluctuating HL match quality. A post over on reddit about it got a blue response: https://www.reddit.com/r/heroesofthe...uations_of_1k/

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Hi, Heroes! Just wanted to let you know that we've seen your reports here (and elsewhere) and are looking into them, though please note that we haven't made any changes to Hero League matchmaking in this time frame. More info when I have it.
    EDIT: Our analysis indicates that most of these swings in match quality are being caused by the introduction of Lena Oxton to the Nexus, which has caused an exceptionally high number of players to switch from Hero League to Quick Match to get their Blink on, meaningfully reducing the HL match pool at times. We've been watching the impact of new heroes really closely and will be looking for opportunities to mitigate their effect on match quality, where possible.
    There were also a few examples of matches called out that we see as problematic due to other factors that we're working to further optimize in the matchmaker. As always, we'll continue to monitor things as the new hero effect subsides and beyond, but please continue to report your matchmaking experiences along the way.
    On behalf of the ever-vigilant Heroes matchmaking team - thank you for your feedback!
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh