10+ Year Old Account
    Looks like another season of Silver Leage 4 & 3!

By the end of last season, I think I had somewhere close to 200 games and was **constantly** going
    back and forth between the two ranks. With every game I won with a good (mostly) team, I would
    lose in a crushing/free kind of way in the following game.

And if I'm ever ahead in terms of wins/losses, oh don't worry, I'll somehow get those losses to make
    it as even as possible in a heartbeat. This MM is such atrocious bullshit.

Deleted
    I don't know when to end. Got non-stop people who are like "play what you love, enjoy the game". in 2 HL games today. I turn anti...

10+ Year Old Account
    Played Team League with a bunch of guys these last few days. Managed to reach Master for the first time in TL while last season I was around Diamond 2-3 by the end of it. Went 10 wins - 0 losses in placements and am now sitting on a 14 game winning streak. Have had some really fun games for once, but I probably did not give my opponents a good time when we stomped them. XD

Deleted
    First HL game of today... I'm firstpick, I prepick raynor, banner-dude joins with "hi noobs", prepicks raynor after I took him too, then bans him on 3rd ban

Well, game one of my placements went pretty awesome! Hopefully it's a trend. My numbers on Li Ming were best in game across the board except kills, no deaths, got MVP. I was skeptical at first thinking the 2nd pick Illidan and last pick Tyreal as solo tank would be an issue, but it actually turned out to be a bit of a one sided game. The enemy only got 2 tributes and they were ones we didn't even contend. I think we got and pushed with a boss on one of them up to the core. It felt good.
    I can teach you how to play, but I can't fix stupid.

Deleted
    9 hl games today, 7 with team members who disconnected most of time. 3 games with 2 people disconnected most time... dunno should not play to season start

HL, enemy Kaelthas had his convection maxed before 5 minutes. Need I say more?
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    HL, enemy Kaelthas had his convection maxed before 5 minutes. Need I say more?
    Hot damn, I bet that was fun for you.
    My personal best was on Cursed hollow before the first curse had spawned. We had a super strong front line and they were constantly walking in and out of the gate and I had over 10 hits in the first minute or so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Excuse me while I go and clear my sinuses loudly into a megaphone.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenris View Post
    Hot damn, I bet that was fun for you.
    My personal best was on Cursed hollow before the first curse had spawned. We had a super strong front line and they were constantly walking in and out of the gate and I had over 10 hits in the first minute or so.
    I once completed Azmodan's (now old) stacking quest before the first tribute was capped on Cursed. Everyone had so much poke that no one could get it until we were almost level 7.

Sad game:

We asked for sonya pick on braxis on our last picker and in last second he changed mind to pick rexxar. Ofc we lost so i checked him. 32% rexxar winrate lvl 20 with ATTENTION 0% HL winrate with 15 losses

Cursed Hollow: The enemy had 20 kills and won on the first curse.

2-8 on placements. Worst placement record I've ever had since placements were introduced.

Diablo runs in and dies. Butcher charges tank, dies. D.Va charges into the middle of the enemy team and detonates mech. Dies the moment she popped out, enemy walks out of explosion. Entire game the enemy roamed as a group, my team ran around one by one and died. Butcher was 2/10 at the end of the game...

Ok, this has got to be the biggest team of idiots I've ever had. The enemy Illidan did 7,000 hero damage. He was never in any team fights until their final push at 12 minutes where they won.
    Last edited by Pandragon; 2018-07-31 at 07:26 AM.

22% winrate this season, and I just got demoted to Plat 2. Gotta love having to mute 2+ people for flaiming in every single game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Been trying out Thrall and Cassia a bit in random games, Surprised how strong cassia actually is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    22% winrate this season, and I just got demoted to Plat 2. Gotta love having to mute 2+ people for flaiming in every single game.
    I can't even point out why, but current meta seems to be completely borked leaving soloq in shambles. Won't even be bothered with that this season, stick to team league
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    Been trying out Thrall and Cassia a bit in random games, Surprised how strong cassia actually is.
    Why are you surprised? She's always had a solid kit that plays to her strengths really well! She got blinds, armor when she's moving, she's like the anti-raynor
    I can teach you how to play, but I can't fix stupid.

Azmodan is one of my best heroes since he was released. He also happens to be the highest winrate hero in the game at the moment.

I have 0% winrate with him this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Kagonos View Post
    Why are you surprised? She's always had a solid kit that plays to her strengths really well! She got blinds, armor when she's moving, she's like the anti-raynor
    I thought they removed her armor in one of the latest patches?
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

Quote Originally Posted by NoiseTank13 View Post
    I thought they removed her armor in one of the latest patches?
    They lowered her trait-given armor and buffed her HP instead.