10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RH92 View Post
    Sometimes I wish Thrall was back into oblivion, I really do.

Whenever he pops up into meta you constantly see the fight for Diablo and Thrall to either get or avoid that Apocalypse + Earthquake while rest of a team is random attempt to counter one of the two (if at all...). On top of that you have annoying Sonya dominating the solo lane and busted Blaze.

Sure Maiev is still slightly overtuned, mainly her D, but she is at least interesting to play against. I honestly enjoyed the hyper aggressive dive meta with Genji way more.
    I love to play with Maiev against frontline-heavy teams as Medivh SO MUCH. Arcane explosion from 2-4 shields inside Maiev ult literally removes half of enemy team from the game
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Definitely got into the worst Ranked match in my history of playin' Heroes.

A 16 min match at Dragonshire where no one on my team got a single kill. I was Support (Tyrande),
    so killing isn't really in my description, although I outdid the dps in terms of damage by quite a bit.

0 kills all game. Like wtf.

Deleted
    So just got this game

And lost all Hope. In ranked and unranked there are draft losers and trolls, an QM is imbalanced like that

10+ Year Old Account
    Fuck all players who rush to pick their stupid range Carry and then fail, you know, at actually doing damage.

Deleted
    WTH just played as Samuro vs Butcher and realized, his lifedrain ability stays even after switching to mirrors! That's some big shit tbh. Butcher still shit but cannot lane vs him / out smart him.

The XP system is still stupid, at least in QM. You fight walls and minions all game and get XP like if you would have played godlike. Then i play as Genji and go 20-0 MVP with most hero dmg and shit, like my role should be, im 2nd lowest in XP gained.

Quote Originally Posted by PPN View Post
    The XP system is still stupid, at least in QM. You fight walls and minions all game and get XP like if you would have played godlike. Then i play as Genji and go 20-0 MVP with most hero dmg and shit, like my role should be, im 2nd lowest in XP gained.
    Why does that matter? Killing them denies XP for the enemy team and gives an XP advantage to your team. Getting that many kills by yourself also creates space for your team to do merc camps, take buildings or secure objectives and whatnot.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PPN View Post
    Kills don't give huge amounts of exp. That's not the point, and not how it works in this game.

What kills do is deny that person's ability to SOAK exp. As well as remove them from other battlefield concerns like camps or objectives.

The worst thing you can do in HotS is chase kills. You don't always need to secure a killing blow, so long as you have pushed your opponent so what they were doing to the point they HAVE to back. That's the objective with skirmishes. I see so many people chase low-HP Li-Lis halfway across the map for like half a minute to try and get a kill... not realising that while they are wasting their time on that, they are also not soaking or applying meaningful pressure. In that instance, you might as well be dead as well for all the good you do your team.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

10+ Year Old Account
    So, i've been playing post-rework-Medivh in QM for two weeks straight and can say with the straight face that it's one of the most fun heroes to play, his impact on the game is very high and it's very punishing for mistakes, i kinda love this stress when playing him and having to make hard decisions when to go in, when to keep chasing and when to retreat or whose healthbar i should save.

Two of the best things that happened to me in this adventure were:
    1) All games with Maiev. When team realize that Maiev locked down 3-5 players of enemy team in her ult they instantly jump into the fray and i can land a 5 man force of will with arcane explosion upgrade. Instant rampage and 4k AoE damage.
    2) Killing cocky and overreaching players with arcane rifts, when enemy Muradin thinks that he can land those cheese hammers on me i just keep punishing him with arcane rifts over and over again, until he realize that he is at low HP. It works with literally everyone, it became so obvious to understand where enemy is planning to move after these two weeks.
    Last edited by Charge me Doctor; 2018-03-26 at 12:52 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Deleted
    Just watching Grubby for the first time in quite a while and in his high Master MMR game, he has a Nazeebo in his team with 86 stacks at level 20. He doublechecked and was visibly not amused. Really reassuring to see people among the best 0.5% of players suck hard at times.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sad game was that game 3 of the round of 64 in dorm for me
    Just preface all my posts with "Well, I didn't read the thread, but..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Obi-Wan Kenobi
    You don't need to see any identification.
    This isn't the user you're looking for.
    Move along.
    Fixed a bug allowing Reaper to Shadow Step to unintended locations
    Minor text fixes

7+ Year Old Account
    Went into QM with Morales yesterday, went quite well. A guy that played Medivh (he did really good job on using that shield for saves) invited me and one other guy (played Butcher) for a few more games. Ended up 8-0.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hariuha laþu laukar gakar alu ole lule laukar

Blizz seriously needs to consider maybe a few tweaks to what heroes get matched up against each other in random...

10+ Year Old Account
    Serioisly, the only reason to play Hero League is avoid annoying maps.

The ranks clearly doesn't matter when you lose 3 games in a row because you as a Tank had to soak experience for the team who just wants to mindlessly brawl in MOTHERFUCKING Diamond 3. People have zero clue about their roles in the fucking game.

Worst season ever, just cemmenting the missplaced fucks from last season in their wrong position.

Deleted
    Dumbest death ever. I stand in a bush with super low health, hearthing. My own team's garrosh throws an enemy minion in that bush. *Splat*

Quote Originally Posted by RH92 View Post
    Worst season ever
    yep, playing heroes of overwatch every single fucking game is starting to get really tiresome

Quote Originally Posted by thevoicefromwithin View Post
    Dumbest death ever. I stand in a bush with super low health, hearthing. My own team's garrosh throws an enemy minion in that bush. *Splat*
    Sorry he killed you but thanks for the laughing fit, I needed that.

Quote Originally Posted by thevoicefromwithin View Post
    Just watching Grubby for the first time in quite a while and in his high Master MMR game, he has a Nazeebo in his team with 86 stacks at level 20. He doublechecked and was visibly not amused. Really reassuring to see people among the best 0.5% of players suck hard at times.
    Without wanting to sound like a sycophant or advertiser, I've recently discovered all his HotS videos on youtube and they make great relaxed watching. Very chill and positive player; so very rare to get a tilt and often takes a little time to explain whats going on or his decision making re: talents etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Hero League is making me so tired. So, very, tired.