Poll: Faction in Warlords of Draenor?

Page 1 of 6
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account

WoD: Horde or Alliance?

Hello friends,

I wonder what faction are you going to play in Warlords of Draenor?

Because i notice most of my friends are switching from Horde to Alliance.

They are like: We never played it before and lets have some fun there / racials are better now.

I just go with them, because i dont care about Horde or Alliance, its all same to me

Also on forums i hear former Horde going Alliance and visa versa.

So what are you going to play in WoD? And do you have any reason to do so?

Cheers!
    That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange Aeons even Death may die.

Deleted
    I never played and I will never play alliance. Neither my friends... so...

10+ Year Old Account
    Alliance have Karabor. With racials being as balanced as they seem to be currently, I have no reason to main horde anymore except for my Blood Elves in Silvermoon.

Deleted
    Horde have the only snowy zone. Fuck the forest, i want rocky spires with snowy tops and snowy plains, not trees.

For the horde.

15+ Year Old Account
    Lets jus say i will play Alliance, as a Gnome! > haha.

Anyway, my heart will always be with the Horde and my current main will be played but on a later stage
    That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange Aeons even Death may die.

Deleted
    Alliance all the way. I'm going to spend my instant level 90 on a gnome rogue I think, get it to cap, and then switch back to Horde because that's what my friends play.

10+ Year Old Account
    Horde for life...
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

I like draenei so alliance.

Never played Horde, and never will. For the Alliance!

Blizz is joking if they think Ill shell out hundreds of dollars to fraction change my alts. And I wouldnt do it for free either because the horde races are ugly even with the upgrades.

Horde, racial ist important for me. Tauren for ever
    /moo

Deleted
    Alliance I guess, we'll see what guildies think

Started WoW was Horde. I went Alliance during Firelands till SoO then I came back Horde. Safe to say I'm not ever going back Alliance again, I like the Horde too much.

10+ Year Old Account
    Alliance. Been one since Warcraft I, and that isn't likely to change anytime soon (that being an understatement).

Alliance for main, Horde for story alt.

Deleted
    As much as I like the new gnomes and dwarfs, one look into the eyes of the abomination they call "female worgen" and I will log onto my horde toons immediately *shudder*

My guild is Alliance so that's where my mains will be. I will, though, be leveling a Horde toon for the story.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

Deleted
    Played Horde for a long time but found out some friends are going Alliance to set up their own guild, so I'm going to follow. I'll never play a gnome though...

Started as Alliance.
    At Bc made an alt Horde.
    Played mainly as Alliance till the end of Wrath.
    Cata and MoP had shared time between Alliance and Horde while gametime also got less.
    WoD will follow the MoP model. Shared time between both, when there is some....

Deleted
    A bit of both.

Using my boost on a Tauren Moonkin, will level him through WoD along with my Troll Shaman.

Have a Human Paladin on another server, will use him to experience the Alliance side of WoD.