Thread: kissless virgin

Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

kissless virgin

22 kissless virgin here

what to talk about with a newly met girl thats around 18-22 years old ?

i work as a guard at housing estate 24h a day. theres that one girl that id like to be friends (or more) with.

how do i approach her ?
    Last edited by Proskill; 2014-09-18 at 03:39 PM.

I'll never understand why people feel the need to ask a bunch of introverted forum people they've never met how to deal with girls. Honestly just be yourself. let her do the talking.

Deleted
    Ask them about their lives, if there is one thing everyone can agree on is that women love to talk about themselves.

Deleted
    Wait till you're over 30 and still kissless virgin. No, you wouldn't be that rare a case.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's a tough one.
    I'm in a relatively similar situation as you in where I don't really like talking, silences become awkward and just plain out don't do well with girls. At 24 years of age.
    So far, I've tried several strategies but I think the best one has worked out when I plain out told the girl that I have no idea what I'm doing.

So maybe try that?
    And even though it's reached new heights, I rather like the restless nights. It makes me wonder, makes me think there's more to this, I'm on the brink. It's not the fear of what's beyond, it's just that I might not respond! I have an interest, almost craving, would I like to get to far in?!

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    I'll never understand why people feel the need to ask a bunch of introverted forum people they've never met how to deal with girls. Honestly just be yourself. let her do the talking.
    Just being present on a forum does not automatically make one a basement dwelling virginal introvert. Many posters here are married with children, or at least sexually experienced.

Be confident in yourself and your ability to communicate with another person.
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

Come to my state, you can legally hire a pro. Ask for one who's knowledgeable about virgins.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

mhm it really comes down to being yourself, trying to be someone your not isn't going to help, if shes already interested in you, you must be doing it right already. keep doing what your doing. I think it really helps though if you show interest, all women love men who actually listen to them. being a good ear and trying your best to give advice goes a long way toward creating lasting friendships.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -Skye View Post
    no can do.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Heathy View Post
    mhm it really comes down to being yourself, trying to be someone your not isn't going to help, if shes already interested in you, you must be doing it right already. keep doing what your doing. I think it really helps though if you show interest, all women love men who actually listen to them.
    ok, the thing is we didnt talk at all yet. im just super attracted to her.

Quote Originally Posted by Khatolic View Post
    no can do.
    Well then, you can always try chloroform.
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

15+ Year Old Account
    "24h housing estate guard".

Is she an inmate?
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Deleted
    Which cliche advice is the exact opposite to the other cliche advice "Just be yourself".

You, cliche mongers, should really make up your minds.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well then, you can always try chloroform.
    ill keep that in mind

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhaeven View Post
    Wait till you're over 30 and still kissless virgin. No, you wouldn't be that rare a case.
    This. Don't fuck up your classchange to wizard!

the only thing you can really do is offer her out for dinner or something just grow the balls and ask her out on a date, if she says no, then it will sting but at least you'll know then and there that she wasn't attracted to you. i would probably engage her in conversation for a bit first though. just walking upto her and asking her out on a date might seem a bit weird. but chat her up, find things to discuss, ask her about her day, avoid talking about the weather.
    Last edited by Heathy; 2014-09-18 at 03:48 PM.

Deleted
    no can do.

How about you make her notice you first? Shave that neckbeard, put on some good shoes (ask your mom/aunt/sister/cousin for advice) and some fresh clothes.

Honesty is the best policy. Tell her you're desperate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    "24h housing estate guard".

Is she an inmate?
    subdivision, housing development, estate. thats what online dictionary comes up with. its not a prison. im guarding houses

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Heathy View Post
    the only thing you can really do is offer her out for dinner or something just grow the balls and ask her out on a date, if she says no, then it will sting but at least you'll know then and there that she wasn't attracted to you.
    Is this a thing that people actually do? Asking people out they've never even talked to? How Hollywood-esque, disgusting.