Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Viadd View Post
    Life sucks. Work harder, get a promotion, work two jobs, pay your own way. Not my fault or problem you are poor. Get a better education, learn better English, whatever it takes, but you can take of yourself, or you can deal with the consequences of life. We all have our problems and issues.

Don't be lazy. Read it. You'll see it, if you have an open mind.
    For someone asking for an open mind, this is a hilariously simplistic view of life. Life sucks? This is again naive pessimism that sounds like it came from some emo/melodramatic teenager. Work harder and get a promotion? Naive optimism this time, ignorant of how promotions are handed out. No one can fully take care of themselves, we all depend on each other in some way. To disregard that would be vainglorious.

Because you're too single-minded to consider the fact that you are, and could be, wrong. The facts are clear in this one:

However, in these cases, the way they did the centralization was not so fine. Instead of referring to the cases as advocacy cases, they actually used case names on this list. They used names like Tea Party or Patriots and they selected cases simply because the applications had those names in the title. That was wrong, that was absolutely incorrect, insensitive, and inappropriate — that’s not how we go about selecting cases for further review. We don’t select for review because they have a particular name.

There you go. She admits they were wrong, and now that more facts are being dug into, she clams up, says 'Fifth Amendment, Fifth Amendment!' and won't talk about it anymore. The hard drives are missing, the emails are missing (even from other agencies!), she's on record citing her distate for right-wingers, she's donated to Obama - what else do you need?

BTW this is how Republicans typically have to handhold Democrats - from start to finish, whether it's paying for their healthcare, or helping them get welfare, or trying to show them facts. A dollar says you'll find some other objection and won't see the obvious.
    She also says there was no political bias.

I mean, if we're giving weight to her testimony and all.

15+ Year Old Account
    You've never heard of Ronald Reagan, of course. Even GWB had great years, given the nonsense he had to deal with (9-11, for example.) Obama would fold like a cheap tent if someone attacked this country. "What should I do, Joe? I have an 8 am tee time!"
    Oh is Ronald Reagan on the ticket? I know you are conservative, but stop living in the past. I can't wait to see your face when you pull the lever for Rick Perry or better.
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    There is a problem, but I know just banning guns will fix the problem.

Life sucks. Work harder, get a promotion, work two jobs, pay your own way. Not my fault or problem you are poor. Get a better education, learn better English, whatever it takes, but you can take of yourself, or you can deal with the consequences of life. We all have our problems and issues.

Don't be lazy. Read it. You'll see it, if you have an open mind.
    I see a block of Republican regurgitation and not much else. It really only sums up every reason why that party is unfit to govern. Problems? Fuck off!

Have you looked into how many actual left-wing vs. right-wing groups she blocked? Have you dug deeper than a liberal website? Here, try this:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/busine...6b8_story.html

IRS confessed to targeting right-wing groups unfairly, but tried to pass it off as a few rogue agents in Cincinnati. Do you remember that part? And then the Republicans dug, and lo and behold, this went even deeper.

Don't tell us we have no evidence. She confessed to it, with a planted question on a conference call. She's tried to cover it up, but it's going a lot deeper than she wanted anyone to know.
    Your article says they admitted to scrutinizing those with certain keywords in their names. The "unfairly targeting" is your rhetorical spin.

Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    Climate change is vague also, but I bet you believe in that.
    Science is not vague like your buzz words. Look up some research or something, and get educated on the subject. (Did you notice you implicitly acknowledged that you used vague buzz words to trigger sensationalism?)

15+ Year Old Account
    Climate change is vague also, but I bet you believe in that.
    Yeah tell me about it. There is absolutely no consequences for extracting hundreds of billions of tons of carbon from the crust and into the atmosphere and ocean. Fucking liberals and their fucking stupid ivory tower scientists.

Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    I see a block of Republican regurgitation and not much else. It really only sums up every reason why that party is unfit to govern. Problems? Fuck off!
    Just get a job! Brilliant!
    Quote Originally Posted by Primohastat View Post
    That toxicity is normal in WoW. Even classic. And it comes from this what so called elitism, spreading everywhere. Average player say that classic is piss easy and every aspect can be done with minimal effort. But right after that, the same player ignites with rage when someone wants to apply that minimal effort

Quote Originally Posted by IKT View Post
    Just get a job! Brilliant!
    What would make that point even more spectacular is if he whined about the "high" unemployment as a result of Obama or something simultaneously.

Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    Science is not vague like your buzz words. Look up some research or something, and get educated on the subject. (Did you notice you implicitly acknowledged that you used vague buzz words to trigger sensationalism?)
    They may be buzz words to you, but not to us.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by aikoyamamato View Post
    *cringe*

Do I respond to this or not? Decisions.
    BTW the awesome job Rick Perry has done in Texas makes him my personal favorite. But I'll tell ya this - Phil Robertson from Duck Dynasty would be a better president than the guy currently at 1600 Pennsylvania. He's atrocious. Israel/Gaza, Russia/Ukraine, Mexico border - you name it, he's jerked it up. Worst economic 'recovery' since WW2. Healthcare law fiasco. Lawlessness in deciding which aspects of Obamacare and immigration law to enforce. I could spend all day, but I have a job to do. You know, the one where I get to pay for someone else's healthcare.
    Why? Because Viadd, Grand Arbiter of Correctness says so? - Masark

They may be buzz words to you, but not to us.
    Am I the only one that instantly thought of the Borg for some reason?
    Worst economic 'recovery' since WW2.
    I'll take this as a good enough follow-up to the "just get a job and be responsible" point.

15+ Year Old Account
    BTW the awesome job Rick Perry has done in Texas makes him my personal favorite. But I'll tell ya this - Phil Robertson from Duck Dynasty would be a better president than the guy currently at 1600 Pennsylvania. He's atrocious. Israel/Gaza, Russia/Ukraine, Mexico border - you name it, he's jerked it up. Worst economic 'recovery' since WW2. Healthcare law fiasco. Lawlessness in deciding which aspects of Obamacare and immigration law to enforce. I could spend all day, but I have a job to do. You know, the one where I get to pay for someone else's healthcare.
    Yea, can't wait to hear how Rick Perry would respond on the Ukraine/Russia issue as well as anything to do with healthcare.

7+ Year Old Account
    Yes, deal with your own problems, and I'll deal with mine. Is that wrong?

Yes, deal with your own problems, and I'll deal with mine. Is that wrong?
    Probably because it tends to evolve into societies' problems.

Is this a victim of the new 'non-critical thinking' curriculum?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    Yeah tell me about it. There is absolutely no consequences for extracting hundreds of billions of tons of carbon from the crust and into the atmosphere and ocean. Fucking liberals and their fucking stupid ivory tower scientists.
    So what do we do about the volcanoes?

- - - Updated - - -

Probably because it tends to evolve into societies' problems.
    Only because we let it. What happened to Darwin and survival of the fittest and all that? Imagine if we had a society where the weak were naturally weeded out because they couldn't cut it in the real world. How strong would that society be? Is that not what I am proposing?

Oh is Ronald Reagan on the ticket? I know you are conservative, but stop living in the past. I can't wait to see your face when you pull the lever for Rick Perry or better.
    I know right. Living in the past. Our problems today are all dubyas fault.
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    There’s even been a John Oliver segment on it.

7+ Year Old Account
    So what do we do about the volcanoes?

- - - Updated - - -
    First you get them affordable health care, but if they already have a plan they like they can keep it!

What happened to Darwin and survival of the fittest and all that?
    Shall we examine anthropological history and find the point where humans weren't subjects to group selection?

What's unfortunate is he references GWB and Ronald Reagan, the latter ran from terrorists in Lebanon after pledging to keep troops there, the former didn't want to cut short his vacation while hurricane Katrina happened. This is a good example of how partisanship blinds you.