Page 2 of 59 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Stood in the Fire Grand Phoenix's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm on Famfrit (North America) if anyone's interested in recruiting me. Hit me up with a PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Also should be notes they don't give the recruiter a code but instead have us use the recipients email.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    Also should be notes they don't give the recruiter a code but instead have us use the recipients email.
    Perhaps the OP should be updated with this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyshade View Post
    Perhaps the OP should be updated with this.
    Yeah probably should be or else we might come across all scammy.

I was gonna raf myself for that Mount as retail copies are only $20 here but then I read needs to sub for 3 months for the mount and decided against it. Shame as if 1 month got the mount I'd have just started a second account for myself

Thanks to Shyama for this beautiful signature <3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Envy-DathRemar View Post
    I was gonna raf myself for that Mount as retail copies are only $20 here but then I read needs to sub for 3 months for the mount and decided against it. Shame as if 1 month got the mount I'd have just started a second account for myself
    Well, that's a bit meh, the Chocobo mount is so pretty

I will first request that a forum moderator create a sticky “Post all recruit-a-friend codes here” thread so that all codes are consolidated in one place. In the meantime, I will post recruit-a-friend codes here, so that users have a chance to try out the game.

So, here are two (2) brand new unused codes (Aug 19th, 2014)

DZHQSX6P
    E73GSY5F

Create a Free Trial Account through the free trial software you downloaded and you're ready to play!

Want to play together? I am a master crafter, and can whip you up awesome gear in a jiffy. Come and join me!
    Server: Ultros (NA)

Once you're logged on, send me a PM here so I can meet you and we'll blow stuff up and i'll make you same kewl lewts

10+ Year Old Account
    How did you get codes minus email? Or did you enail them to yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    How did you get codes minus email? Or did you enail them to yourself?
    I emailed them to myself, and then posted it up so it's super easy for people to just copy + paste the code and use it.

Oh, and here's another brand new unused code (August 20th, 2014)

SG2ZMMG4

Dear forum moderator, I do suggest that you create a sticky thread where everyone can post their codes, it's niftier that way

I have one more code to give out today, if you want it mailed personally to you let me know. This way I won't post it up for grabs.

Figured I can throw one up here too. If its used I can always get more. PM me and I will get ya one =)

Recruitment Code: X88QV2UP

New code as of 8/25/14

Recruitment Code: 5UX7VEJ8

New code as of 8/31/14

Recruitment Code: ZBPSFZBY
    Last edited by niinjaff7; 2014-09-01 at 02:06 AM.

My code is 5VFHCJ6N I am on Midgardsormr as of 8/27/14

I also am a part of a fairly large Free Company(guild) that is very helpful to new players. If you use this code send me a message and I will try and help you out also. If this code doesnt work PM me and I will be happy to get you a new one.

Are the codes limited one per player?

Precise restrictions?
    Simmons: There's no "I" in "team".
    Griff: There's no "U" in "team" either. so if "U" and "I" aren't in the team, who gives a f_ _ k about the team?
    "Gotta' trust some one to be betrayed. I never did." - Captain Price
    Bungie Has My Studio Of The Decade Vote. "Hours Played" is greater than "Money Made".

Hey I'm Jem Jemini on the Cactuar server. I play frequently and at all hours. I'd love to have more friends and help a new player out. You'd be welcome to join my FC and social linkshell if you so desired as well.

Code: FKEXNXWG

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    LF a code to try this game out XD

- - - Updated - - -

Recently left WoW until 6.0 so bored looking for something to do until next friday when my games come in.
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

Here is a code VWN7YXVT

GVFS9TVC.... Here is my code valid as of today

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphious26 View Post
    GVFS9TVC.... Here is my code valid as of today
    I used your referral...

Here is my code ADUUSHJC

Exclamation Recruit A Friend Campaign

looking to Recriut A Friend someone pls reply if ur interested send me a pm here or to my avatar Claire Lockhart Lvl50 PLD - Lvl30 CNJ im on Exodus Server NA i will send u email with attached code note:this will only work if ur new to ffxiv and r under 30 days but plan to buy subscription
    Last edited by Sipe; 2014-11-19 at 11:06 PM.