Page 35 of 59 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I'm on Ultros, if you wanna join my server, drop me a message, and I'll totally help level, run dungeons, whatever!

2MS7HQDQ

Deleted
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Here's an unused code: 6BWVCZQ7

Deleted
    Hi guys,

I have fresh code for you: this code was used <3

You will need to log into the FINAL FANTASY XIV: Mog Station to enter your recruitment code after completing registration. After logging in, proceed to Your Account, then select Enter Recruitment Code.

To redeem a recruitment code, it must be entered before the purchase of a subscription or game time card. Bonus items cannot be obtained if a subscription has been purchased prior to use of a recruitment code.

Bonus items include:
    - Friendship Circlet
    - 99 Aetheryte Tickets
    - Emote: Fist Bump
    - 10 Silver Chocobo Feathers

Thanks!
    Last edited by mmocd69b6bef9f; 2018-01-01 at 01:05 AM.

Hi here's my recruit code for peoples who need used this if you want free stuff ingame for new players..

1. PWT82C6M

ALL NEW WORKING CODES UPDATED 9/28/2019
    Last edited by dthanzo; 2019-09-28 at 05:04 PM. Reason: new codes

Deleted
    Hello! New codes here for anyone who wishes to use it.

CODE:
    CNFP33FK

Steps to redeem:
    1. Go to FFXIV Mog Station
    2. Register a Square-Enix Account
    3. Login and click on "Enter Recruitment Code"
    4. Enter the CODE

Using the code you will receive:
    • Friendship Circlet - Increases EXP earned by 20% when level 25 and below.
    • Aetheryte Ticket x 99 - Players in possession of an aetheryte ticket when using Teleport will not incur a gil fee.
    • Ballroom Etiquette - Fist Bump (/fistbump, /brofist)
    • 10 Silver Chocobo Feathers - Trade to the Calamity Salvager NPC for special items

Code:QVQBF4CW

Add me in game on Gilgamesh, name is Mystery Sandwich.
    Giving 1 million gil if on Gilgamesh. Can help you out with other stuff in game if needed. Will hand over the gil after code is used.
    Last edited by bwar; 2018-01-12 at 12:53 PM.

9Y2CUXPP
    QGCG8ZJA
    MSZ2F4BV

What to do:
    You need to use the code before getting a paid subscription, during the free trial after the purchase of the game.

After creating a Square Enix account, log into the Mogstation .
    Go to "Your Account", then find the "Enter Recruitment Code" button. Click on it and enter the code.

Using this code will allow you to receive:
    • friendship circlet - increases exp earned by 20% when level 25 & below.
    • aetheryte ticket x 99 - using a ticket when using teleport will not incur a gil fee.
    • ballroom etiquette - improper greetings - using this unlocks the /brofist emote.
    • 10 silver chocobo feathers - trade these to the calamity salvager npc for special items.

Have Fun! =)
    (one has been used already)

Hey there, I am leaving an unused code here (code is valid as of February 2nd, 2018):

T4S5N6ET

To redeem: Create a Square Enix account. Log into Mog Station and click Your Accout -> Manage Service Options. Click "Enter Recruitment Code" and enter the code GMTDJCJF. The code must be registered before buying a subcription to work.

Bonus items for using the code: - A Friendship Circlet (20% EXP bonus if your character is below level 25) - 99 Aetheryte tickets (Free teleport between aetheryte stones) - Fistbump/Brofist emote - 10 silver chocobo feathers (Trade to the Calamity Salvager NPC for special gear)

If you join the server Excalibur, you are more than welcome to join the casual, friendly FC I am currently a part at, and we can help you with anything you need. I will help you with any quests you need and with some gil, of course.
    Last edited by FeveredBerry; 2018-02-02 at 04:40 PM. Reason: update

BEJNTFRY

Dropping a new code here. Enjoy!

What to do:
    You need to use the code before getting a paid subscription, during the free trial after the purchase of the game.

After creating a Square Enix account, log into the Mogstation .
    Go to "Your Account", then find the "Enter Recruitment Code" button. Click on it and enter the code.

Using this code will allow you to receive:
    • friendship circlet - increases exp earned by 20% when level 25 & below.
    • aetheryte ticket x 99 - using a ticket when using teleport will not incur a gil fee.
    • ballroom etiquette - improper greetings - using this unlocks the /brofist emote.
    • 10 silver chocobo feathers - trade these to the calamity salvager npc for special items.

I have 2 available code right here so feel free to grab them. Note that for this to work you must have the game purchased and haven't started subbing yet.
    ZWC2X3H3
    XR9SAWE8

Hello,

Got a fresh code if you want to try the game, have some fun, and get cool unique rewards.

Recruitment Code: B895YD3D

Use my code and get extra goodies in the game or come hang out on my server Adamantoise.

You will need to log into the FINAL FANTASY XIV: Mog Station to enter your recruitment code after completing registration. After logging in, proceed to Your Account, then select Enter Recruitment Code.
    http://sqex.to/Msp

If you wish to redeem a recruitment code, it must be entered before the purchase of a subscription or game time card. Bonus items cannot be obtained if a subscription has been purchased prior to use of a recruitment code.

TLDR: Enter recruitment code before paying for sub.

Posting my code hear to hopefully give some new players some bonuses!

FNS38CM6

Here's how to do it:

Click "Manage Service Options".

Click "Enter Recruitment Code" and enter the code FNS38CM6.

Thanks! I hope to see you in Eorzea!

- - - Updated - - -

The code I post last got used, yay! Here's another to give out some more bonuses!

3XD3ZPPU

Here's how to do it:

Click "Enter Recruitment Code" and enter the code 3XD3ZPPU.

I hope someone can make use of it!

IF none of the codes work above, try mine!

EV9Y655Z

If it doesn't work, then send me a private message and I'll generate a new code for you!

Here's another code for ya'll! Hope you enjoy the bonuses!

FZWWQ5P5

Here's how to do it:

Create a Square Enix account, if haven't already.

Click "Enter Recruitment Code" and enter the code FZWWQ5P5.

Here's another code for a newbie! I hope you enjoy the game!

6P5KU7UT

Here's how to do it:

Create a Square Enix account, if haven't already.

Click "Enter Recruitment Code" and enter the code 6P5KU7UT.

2/24/2018 12:30am Recruitment Code: UHTUYUCM

If your thinking of getting into FFXIV then please us this code, you can get in game items and among other things the longer you stay subbed.
    Remember to use the code before you subscribe to the game!

HOW TO USE:
    Log into the “Mog Station” Click on “Manage Service Options” Select “Enter Recuritment Code”. Use code above! Receive your reward in-game via mail.

REWARDS:
    Friendship Circlet: Increases EXP earned by 20% when level 25 and below. Aetheryte Ticket x 99! Players in possession of an aetheryte ticket when using Teleport will not incur a gil fee. Ballroom Etiquette - Improper Greetings Using this will unlock a new emote. Fist Bump (/fistbump, /brofist) 10 Silver Chocobo Feathers Trade to the Calamity Salvager NPC for special items. The Calamity Salvager NPC can be found in Limsa Lominsa, Gridania, or Ul'dah.

Thank you!

P.S. I will try and update new code once this one is taken. Have a nice day!

2/24/2018 12:30am Recruitment Code: UHTUYUCM

[Recruiting] [FFXIV]
    [Any Server] [Code: UHTUYUCM ]

2/24/2018 19:30pm Recruitment Code: 6W27RRZR

If your thinking of getting into FFXIV then please us this code, you can get in game items and among other things the longer you stay subbed.

HOW TO USE:
    Log into the “Mog Station” Click on “Manage Service Options” Select “Enter Recuritment Code”. Use code above! Receive your reward in-game via mail.

REWARDS:
    Friendship Circlet: Increases EXP earned by 20% when level 25 and below. Aetheryte Ticket x 99! Players in possession of an aetheryte ticket when using Teleport will not incur a gil fee. Ballroom Etiquette - Improper Greetings Using this will unlock a new emote. Fist Bump (/fistbump, /brofist) 10 Silver Chocobo Feathers Trade to the Calamity Salvager NPC for special items. The Calamity Salvager NPC can be found in Limsa Lominsa, Gridania, or Ul'dah.

Thank you!

2/24/2018 10:30pm Recruitment Code: 6W27RRZR

2/28/18 Recruitment Code: BNM7XK82

HOW TO USE:

Log into the “Mog Station” Click on “Manage Service Options” Select “Enter Recuritment Code”. Use one of the codes above! Receive your reward in-game via mail.

REWARDS:

Thank you!

Last edited by Shyann; 2018-02-28 at 09:53 PM. Reason: New Code

10+ Year Old Account
    Recruitment Code: M2T26KQQ Taken.
    Generated 10.03.18 / 03.10.18 (10th of March 2018 / March 10th 2018) and is valid for 120 days unless claimed before that time.

Here are some of the rewards you net up for using the recruitment code.

Eureka is out within a few days, so now's the best time to act, should you decide to try it.
    Last edited by Sesshomaru; 2018-03-11 at 12:36 PM.

FFXIV Recruitment Code
    If your thinking of getting into FFXIV then please Use one of these codes if you want to get great in-game rewards! Remember to use the code before you subscribe to the game!

Recruitment Code: WAV2GCVQ
    Recruitment Code: TMQNVB3P

How to use it:
    After creating a Square Enix account log into the Mog Station, then:
    1) Click on "Manage Service Options"
    2) Click the button that says "Enter Recruitment Code"
    Do it BEFORE you buy your first subscription!

Thank you!