Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Remery View Post
    So that I can continue to progress in the meantime while everyone else is inactive but I will rejoin them to progress in WoD? The progressions group stopped awhile ago and now there's literally nothing to do so I found another guild who is a little behind (one boss) but it would mean I would get to progress again. I'm afraid if I leave they may not like it and perhaps replace me even though I'm already part of the team for WoD.
    A guild that expects loyalty, also has a responsibility towards its members, to provide the challenge and environment they seek. A guild that says "yeah, we are a progressing raid guild, but we stop raiding for the next few months, because reasons", cannot expect members who want to raid and progress to remain loyal. Its a contract that goes both ways.

Most guild leaders, and in fact most people forget that part. No, a guild is not entitled to have and retain members, it has to work for it, just as members have to work for their spots.

If your guild expects you to stay and remain loyal, despite not providing you with what you seek in a guild (in your case that's progressive rading), then you are fully within your rights to seek out greener pastures.

If that creates bad blood, well, then you know that the GL doesn't understand basic facts about guild-leading.

Deleted
    I closed raiding in my guild due to people including myself and my officers not being motivated enough. It all took too much work for little reward. I encouraged all raiders to go find another guild if they still wanted to progress in SoO, and our doors would be open for them...

Just talk to your guild master about it?