Thread: question

Deleted

question

warlocks aint gonna be the top op class its been in mop compared to wod or so am guessing atleast. what i wonder is which specs seems to work best in beta atm. also are locks gonna be middel pack or just closer to other classes. dont have beta so cant test my self.

thx=)

not a single questionmark, where's that question you promised!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnydee View Post
    not a single questionmark, where's that question you promised!
    Quote Originally Posted by Aqira91 View Post
    warlocks aint gonna be the top op class its been in mop compared to wod or so am guessing atleast. what i wonder is which specs seems to work best in beta atm. also are locks gonna be middel pack or just closer to other classes. dont have beta so cant test my self.

thx=)
    Bolded it for you
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Not really a relevant question as of yet, as the numbers pass hasn't happened yet. Could be any spec.
    ~ Battle.net MVP ~
    Overwatch mod
    Twitter | Soundcloud

Deleted
    The OP is like Grammar Nazi's personal hell.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aqira91 View Post

thx=)
    Warlocks always end up OP in pve. It's kinda their thing.

Deleted
    ferals in bear form lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Prot warrior in Gladiator Stance is pretty ridiculous atm too, but as has already been said... balancing pass hasn't happened yet.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardball View Post
    Warlocks always end up OP in pve. It's kinda their thing.
    Sort of true. There's no big mechanic weakness like Shadow Priests and mobility, Hunters and multidoting for instance. However, they've gone pretty far in neutering our strengths. We may not be weak, but we will -not- be as flat out brokenly OP as we were this expansion.
    ~ Battle.net MVP ~
    Overwatch mod
    Twitter | Soundcloud

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alarinth View Post
    Sort of true. There's no big mechanic weakness like Shadow Priests and mobility, Hunters and multidoting for instance. However, they've gone pretty far in neutering our strengths. We may not be weak, but we will -not- be as flat out brokenly OP as we were this expansion.
    sshhh warlocks are the master race

Quote Originally Posted by Alarinth View Post
    Not really a relevant question as of yet, as the numbers pass hasn't happened yet. Could be any spec.
    Exactly, all we can do is guess.

Seeing how they are in the current beta, I am guessing they will still be quite OP for any AOE fights. Single target they will likely drop a bit compared to right now, but still middle of the pack. Plus most fights will at least have some adds to cleave onto anyways.
    Graviity