Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    If this was the cost of the Blood Elves, I'm going to be super pissed.

Deleted
    Who would pay for that shit tbh

"QQ Horde favoritism they knew how the vote would go gg Blizz"

"wtf what was the point of the contest QQ Alliance favoritism"

Damned if they do, damned if they don't

Deleted
    I find it amusing that they are calling this snowmobile a "chopper"

Quote Originally Posted by Pull My Finger View Post
    Haven't read the thread, what's the whine? I'm sure someone found a way how to see this as a totally "descpicable business practice" or something else they are terribly upset over.
    It is more people whining about how other people are whining, causing later people to think that there was whine to begin with. I think the general consensus is that this was predicted and probably a good compromise.

Now alliance can stop whining , and tbh. we ALL knew this was coming .

I'd actually like to see the Horde chopper on a vendor too, as I'm not sure I'll resub before the free deadline is up.

Might as well save some gold and buy the Mekgineer's Chopper already in game.

Wow - not an in-store mount. Very nice Blizzard, you are starting to understand.

Quote Originally Posted by Pwellzor View Post
    for a motorcycle without vendors. Yeah. Don't really ever see that happening.
    well i based it on " you might want to start saving up now if you want to ride around in style on this masterful machine." part, saving gold for 3-5 months.. i wonder how much you can get.

15+ Year Old Account
    My opinion and insight on the subject:

#1. Blizzard saving face once again. Remember the REAL ID fiasco.
    #2. "Hefty Sum". I suppose that is their way of saying we still do not want to give the Alliance this mount.
    #3. I am shocked it is NOT a cash grab item from the money store.
    #4. As is typical, many people will cry like babies.
    #5. Just another reason to solidify my decision to stop giving this company money.

Quote Originally Posted by Backjauer View Post
    I'd actually like to see the Horde chopper on a vendor too, as I'm not sure I'll resub before the free deadline is up.
    I would bet that they will do that, although probably wouldn't hurt to ask on the official forums.

Deleted
    And nobody is surprised

Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    There, can alliance stop crying now? Ugh, it looks so ugly with that front tread.
    "!hefty sum of gold" is hinting to wards a 60k+ price tag so i doubt ppl would stop winging

Quote Originally Posted by Layuth View Post
    My opinion and insight on the subject:

#1. Blizzard saving face once again. Remember the REAL ID fiasco.
    #2. "Hefty Sum". I suppose that is their way of saying we still do not want to give the Alliance this mount.
    #3. I am shocked it is NOT a cash grab item from the money store.
    #4. As is typical, many people will cry like babies.
    #5. Just another reason to solidify my decision to stop giving this company money.
    Irony Emboldened

alliance should be glad that it will cost gold not real money

Lol wow. horde gets it for free and Alliance gets it for a gold sink. Blizzard TOTALLY doesn't favor Horde.

As an alliance player, this is so stupid. Horde won and alliance didn't, let the Horde have their own ugly bike to feel special.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not surprised by this !!

Quote Originally Posted by Moradim View Post
    it's just silly. it isn't even about entitlement, but they caved because a bunch of people whined and complained.

it's like giving people a participation trophy when they lose at a sporting event...no, you don't deserve shit unless you win.

So they made a new model with new animations because people whined, in the pretty short time span from the end of AC to now?