My Support Tier List

To mod: Please lock this thread.

last post im going to make, forum full of elitests and kids who can't just accept a forum post as a fun subject, rather a direct attack on their ego.
    Last edited by werwerwerewrewreewe; 2014-08-04 at 01:20 AM.

Where's Leona? Why is Nami tier 2?

Edit: You mention Veigar support but not Gragas?
    Last edited by Jordaen; 2014-08-03 at 11:56 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    judging 25man raiding by LFR standards saying it requires no coordination, is like saying 5mans require cheese sandwiches because i like turtles.

Quote Originally Posted by Jordaen View Post
    Where's Leona? Why is Nami tier 2?

Edit: You mention Veigar support but not Gragas?
    Tier 1 is more 'godtier' than tier1, Nami is very very strong, however I feel those other 3 however out do her.
    And I rarely see Gragas support in Solo Q, but I will add him to the list because I know people do play him.

edit: woops, was changing Leona's place and forgot to paste her back in.
    Last edited by werwerwerewrewreewe; 2014-08-04 at 12:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LichKangLoL View Post
    Tier 1 is more 'godtier' than tier1, Nami is very very strong, however I feel those other 3 however out do her.
    And I rarely see Gragas support in Solo Q, but I will add him to the list because I know people do play him.
    You didn't really give a reason why Nami is lower than your "god tier." What makes her weaker? She's the only one of the four with a speed up, a heal, and TWO knock ups. She's a little squisher than Morgana, but she makes up for that with sustain. She doesn't have the play making that Thresh does, but she's able to initiate and disengage just as well with her wave and bubbles. Obviously Braum is a super tank with a lot of slows and stuns, and he's able to block an entire Nami ult, but that's why you never pick Nami into Braum.
    judging 25man raiding by LFR standards saying it requires no coordination, is like saying 5mans require cheese sandwiches because i like turtles.

Quote Originally Posted by Jordaen View Post
    You didn't really give a reason why Nami is lower than your "god tier." What makes her weaker? She's the only one of the four with a speed up, a heal, and TWO knock ups. She's a little squisher than Morgana, but she makes up for that with sustain. She doesn't have the play making that Thresh does, but she's able to initiate and disengage just as well with her wave and bubbles. Obviously Braum is a super tank with a lot of slows and stuns, and he's able to block an entire Nami ult, but that's why you never pick Nami into Braum.
    She has a major hard counter with Braum and Yasuo.

Quote Originally Posted by Drikkink View Post
    She has a major hard counter with Braum and Yasuo.
    Okay. I still don't see her as a tier 2 support but whatever, this thread isn't really directed towards me anyway lol. I just wanted the OPs thought process rather than hey here's a list because reasons.

Good reasoning for all their placements, 10/10.

jk