Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    Can you not do this. There is no such thing as a god tier. Just because you do good with it doesnt mean its the best champion in the world. Every Shaco and Eve I have ever seen feeds and feeds.
    Except there is a god tier. Kha'Zix is currently there. Can't really think of anyone else from the top of my head, since i haven't watched competitive in ages.

E: Not saying that every champ used in competitive is god tier, just the ones that are really fucking good in both competitive and soloque. So someone like Nunu isn't really that god tier imo, since he requires good team cordination + vision control.

Quote Originally Posted by Ergar View Post
    Except there is a god tier. Kha'Zix is currently there. Can't really think of anyone else from the top of my head, since i haven't watched competitive in ages.

E: Not saying that every champ used in competitive is god tier, just the ones that are really fucking good in both competitive and soloque. So someone like Nunu isn't really that god tier imo, since he requires good team cordination + vision control.
    Yeah and the last 5 khazix I got have fed and fed. There is no god tier, its how good the player is with the champion. A god champion would mean you win the game just by having the champion on your team. There is no such champion. It all matters how good the person is.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    Yeah and the last 5 khazix I got have fed and fed. There is no god tier, its how good the player is with the champion. A god champion would mean you win the game just by having the champion on your team. There is no such champion. It all matters how good the person is.
    Just because you get people who feed as kha'zix/tristana/maokai/whatever in your team, doesen't mean the champion isn't god tier. I wasn't sure if you were actually serious with the god tiers being instawin,but no, a god tier champion doesen't instantly mean that you win the game. It means that currently, the champion is above other champions in his/her current role, and has fairly few weaknesses compared to other champions of the said role. So Kha'Zix, Tristana, Maokai (not as strong as he used to be, but still hella strong).

And stop with the "it only matters how good the person is with X champion" bullshit. There's a reason why the competitive players play the same picks over and over again, only switching when the meta swifts. It's because those are currently the strongest champions in the meta, and since they play to win, they pick the best champions. In soloque it hardly matters, i play fucking Wukong mid, even though there are a lot more better picks than him.