10+ Year Old Account

<Vendetta> Get World First on Maelforge

It took a while, but the last boss of the current Expansion has been defeated. Released on May the 21st as part of the 'Bindings of Blood' Tier 3 Raids, it took up until last night for US Guild <Vendetta> to down the big, bad Dragon, previously World First for <Vendetta> was the previous boss, Laethys which they killed on June 24th.

No video yet as it's traditional to allow a few more Guilds to kill a boss before releasing one, you can have a screenie instead

10+ Year Old Account
    I think this proves that Rift is more hardcore than Wildstar

Gz on the kill, I've always admired Rift but my friends refuse to play it

Deleted
    This isn't Vendettas kill video but here's a video of a Dev walkthrough of the new Maelforge fight for those interested: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9OVpilAmwQ

Definitely one of the most indepth, challenging and well made bosses we've seen. The fight is amazing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Definitely impressive Trion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not seeing any second kill of Maelforge

Hasn't stopped <Vendetta> releasing their kill video though, controversial, but whatever

First one is from a Cleric Warden (healer) point of view and the second one is from a Warrior Paladin (tank) point of view

**warning** Tank video contains strong language and nerd screams

Warden's PoV

Tank's PoV

Deleted
    Pliz Slipmat, no more 5999x3999 pixels image, the next time ^^.

I really never understood why people want to wait until the second or third kill to release the videos. I mean I understand that it improves other guilds chances, but why should they care, they already have world first. It helps the entire community to get it out faster. Perhaps someone can explain to me why it is considered standard to wait though as that never made sense to me.

Exclusion mostly. The process of raiding in instanced encounters for linear progression games is highly exclusive.

You still wanna be "the best" for as long and exclusively as possible.