Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I can see Gul'dan tricking Grom into drinking the Blood of Mannoroth again, Since Garrosh is gone he may want to avenge his son.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicGuitars View Post
    Patch 6.1: Farahlon zone.
    Patch 6.2: Tanaan Jungle zone and the Iron Citadel raid.
    Patch 6.2: ???
    Patch 6.4: Gul'dan and the Burning Legion raid.
    My guess is

6.1 Farahlon & Tanaan Jungle Open up
    6.2 Iron Citadel Raid (Gul'dan captured & taken prisoner by Khadgar).
    6.3 Ogre Empire with Cho'gall
    6.4 Infinite Dragonflight Raid
    Last edited by Arbs; 2014-08-05 at 09:29 PM.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

I hope it won't be either of those two, far too predictable and just really lame. A baddy summoning the legion to destroy us all and we have to stop him has been done before (just a setback?). Grom is supposed to lead the iron horde, which is going to take a hell of a beating just in 6.0 so unless they go with a "you may have beaten me this time, but i'll be back!" kind of plot, I don't see him as the 6.2 baddy.

I just hope they think of something origional like Ulduar and ToT and not go with some generic warlord, demon or infinite dragon or whatever. Hell, maybe it will be the Arrakoa trying to summon their old god... who knows.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swizzle
    just because the voices in your head tell you things, doesn't mean the world gives a crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by StarbuyPWNDyou
    Isn't it great how this thread has dematerialized from the unfair corruption of Ner'zuhl, to whether Kil'Jaeden is a draenei or an Eredar, then to Alien Genetics and now to demon sex...

I think it'll be Grommash, Gul'dan is plotting far bigger things than he is, so it makes sense to dump him halfway through. Plus, it was said that a Warlord isn't going to be the final boss, the only way I see that possible is for Gul'dan to summon a big baddie or if the Infinite Dragonflight comes out and says hi.

Guessing Kael given Archmage Vargoth's conversations from the staff (no a toy) you get from the mission 'Finding Faralon'. Setbacks being what they are and all....

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicGuitars View Post
    Patch 6.1: Farahlon zone.
    Patch 6.2: Tanaan Jungle zone and the Iron Citadel raid.
    Patch 6.3: ???
    Patch 6.4: Gul'dan and the Burning Legion raid.
    fixed that for ya

We have killed all but 1 Arrakoan deity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

Im just gonna come out and say it

DOOM
    LORD
    KAZZAK

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arbs View Post
    I can see Gul'dan tricking Grom into drinking the Blood of Mannoroth again, Since Garrosh is gone he may want to avenge his son.

- - - Updated - - -

My guess is

Very weird jump in thematics there. And very ambitious with 2 full zones opening up in a bridge patch like 6.1? Nope.

Cosmic's guess is the one I'll go with for now.

I think it will go.

4.1 Tanaan and Iron Citadel raid.
    4.2 Farahlon opens up but it doesn't come with a raid yet.
    4.3 Arakkoa Raid
    4.4 Infinite Dragonflight Raid.

I'd prefer something else like the Fel Alliance to come through another Dark Portal, but I'm expecting this.

It could happen but I'm honestly not sure we leave enough Arrakoa lore left for a raid, unless we see the Return of the Apexis.

I would wager the second tier will be finishing off the iron horde with the final tier being Guldan and the burning legion. They could switch I guess, but it would feel a bit more proper having the Burning legion be the final tier.

Here's my prediction:

6.1: Farahlon
    6.2: Tanaan + Citadel Raid
    6.3: Tanaan 2: Jungle Harder
    6.4: Emerald Dream Raid

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    I was considering Arrakoa before the beta started officially, but I'm not so sure now. They are building Grom and Gul'dan/Legion quite a bit.

I really don't get the whole Guldan/Legion thing. Guldan was NEVER affiliated with the legion until Nerzhul grew a pair and said FU to KJ. So where exactly does it dictate that Guldan would be in cahoots with the legion right now.

Also Grom has no real connection or attachment to Garrosh. Some guy comes and claims he's his son from the future? I think he only sided with him for the weaponry and tech. Will Grom be a boss? Of course. Is it to avenge Garrosh like people are saying? Possible, but it would make 0 sense.

Lastly there is 0 connection to the Infinite Dragonflight here. Kairoz is not the leader of the Infinite Dragonflight(Murozond is Nozdormu and they are anagrams). The Infinite Dragonflight has been pretty much completely covered. Nozdormu was the leader in the future. Some craziness with Thrall and a powered up Blackmoore had some strange stuff going on all regarding the infinites in a book. The whole thing was closed in Cata with End Time. Kairoz only attempted to rescue Garrosh on the orders of someone more powerful that he believed in. Kairoz did not orchestrate WoD, but the dragon he worked for did.
    Last edited by purebalance; 2014-08-05 at 10:27 PM.

Someone connected to the Burning Legion. Either Gul'dan, Mannoroth, Archimonde or Tichondrius (I wish he was back, especially with his old voice actor).

Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    I really don't get the whole Guldan/Legion thing. Guldan was NEVER affiliated with the legion until Nerzhul grew a pair and said FU to KJ. So where exactly does it dictate that Guldan would be in cahoots with the legion right now.

Also Grom has no real connection or attachment to Garrosh. Some guy comes and claims he's his son from the future? I think he only sided with him for the weaponry and tech. Will Grom be a boss? Of course. Is it to avenge Garrosh like people are saying? Possible, but it would make 0 sense.

Lastly there is 0 connection to the Infinite Dragonflight here. Kairoz is not the leader of the Infinite Dragonflight(Murozond is Nozdormu and they are anagrams). The Infinite Dragonflight has been pretty much completely covered. Nozdormu was the leader in the future. Some craziness with Thrall and a powered up Blackmoore had some strange stuff going on all regarding the infinites in a book. The whole thing was closed in Cata with End Time. Kairoz only attempted to rescue Garrosh on the orders of someone more powerful that he believed in. Kairoz did not orchestrate WoD, but the dragon he worked for did.
    Same reason Gul'dan ever did anything ever. More power. Its his motivation for everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Arbs View Post

- - - Updated - - -

My guess is

My thoughts exactly. I see Grom being a mid-expansion boss, with Kairoz being the primary antagonist that shows up after the Iron Horde goes squish. It wouldn't surprise me either if Kairoz turns out to actually be Murozond as well, what with the whole End Time never actualy happening since we prevented it by killing Death Wing, thus we never actually killed Murozond thing.

...God I hate time travel sometimes.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would be very happy to see an Infinite Flight big bad. I'm behind on lore but I did like the Nozdormu/Murozond doohicky.

I would be very deflated to have to go through much more Horde raid stuff. It's just not interesting to me anymore. Part of that is SoO being 10yrs old, though :/

Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    The fact that he's already allied to the Legion in this time frame? Gul'dan was affiliated with the Legion long before Grommash drank the demon blood (which didn't happen in this timeline)

10+ Year Old Account
    Considering the timeline of Warlords.. I wouldn't be surprised if a Sargeras-controlled Medivh goes ham in WoD. There also is a mortally injured Deathwing in Draenor around this time as well, so some food for thought. Just my 2 cents, otherwise I would actually say Ner'zhul/Gul'Dan most likely.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    6.0 - Warlords of Draenor
    6.1 - Kilrogg and The Jungle
    6.2 - Apexis Armada: The Apexis Arakkoa arrive on a Golden Fortress of Floating Awesomeness, with knowledge from the gods of beyond 'n' stuff.
    6.3 - Fires of Farahlon: Something, something, Netherstorm of the Past
    6.4 - End: ...Dunno. Grommash? Medivh? Sargeras inside Medivh? Alternate duo Archimonde and Kil'jaeden? Dunno.

That's my theory.