Deleted
    Yeah, if u werent lazy, you could´ve gotten a few extra valor fom mythic dungeons before reset. Got 600 more no kihra though, one 720 item and one 715. Just throwing it as a statistic if somebody is wondering. 10 dungeons total.

If you weren't lazy? You must mean "were not able to get up and play WoW for an hour or two before 8 AM".

Quote Originally Posted by Miiir View Post
    Add "531" to the enchant list on the item if it's 2/2, "530" if it's 1/2.
    Thanks. Didn't work for me though. Don't know what I did wrong. My simcraft knowledge is too noobish

Would you post me the exact command, please? Tried "enchant=531" but that didn't work. Tried to add it to bonus_id after that. Didn't work either.

BTW: upgrade=2 did work, but that's only the old 8 ilvl upgrade.
    Last edited by chooi; 2015-11-18 at 04:32 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    The MM Class trinket is so aids. I'm actually pretty upset about it that we don't get a fun class trinket.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by chooi View Post
    Thanks. Didn't work for me though. Don't know what I did wrong. My simcraft knowledge is too noobish

Would you post me the exact command, please? Tried "enchant=531" but that didn't work. Tried to add it to bonus_id after that. Didn't work either.

BTW: upgrade=2 did work, but that's only the old 8 ilvl upgrade.

in the latest build the upgrade=2 is 10 ilvl, may wanna try that one

How does the new heirloom trinket stack up? Is it better than hc coil/chipped soul prism? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Diablade View Post
    The MM Class trinket is so aids. I'm actually pretty upset about it that we don't get a fun class trinket.
    We didn't get a fun class trinket but we got, what is in my opinion, the best 4 piece bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by Ozzayel View Post
    How does the new heirloom trinket stack up? Is it better than hc coil/chipped soul prism? Thanks.
    Short answer: No. Long answer: We really need more data to see what kind of uptime we're looking at. The proc is really underwhelming (a whopping 10k damage), and it looks to be ~1rppm, possibly affected by haste. The 10s of 10% damage to demons increase is ok at best, but with the proc rate at what it appears to be, it comes out nowhere near as good as other trinkets.

10+ Year Old Account
    So I got Stone of the elements, Coil HC and Chipped. Which trinket is the better one with the upgrades? Currently progressing through mythic HFC.

The trinket seems to be amazing for the casters and strength users. None of the 4 hunters have it yet in my group.

Picked up the trinket y'day and it's... just absolutely meh.

The tooltip is wrong straight off the bat with it doing ~40k @ 718 ilvl on non-demon rather than the advertised ~12k. Also, the buff only lasts 5s in-game. Through very short "testing," using a dummy because at this point I needed bed, it proc'd 10 times in about 3m 20s and multistruck twice, no crits. Also, little saddened that it doesn't have a killing blow extension like others :/

I'm sure it'd undoubtedly be better than my findings above but I really cba with it, even with good rng I'd imagine it'd be poop.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phototropic View Post

The tooltip is wrong straight off the bat with it doing ~40k @ 718 ilvl on non-demon rather than the advertised ~12k. Also, the buff only lasts 5s in-game.
    It was just changed, tis why the stats are wrong on it :P

Quote Originally Posted by Phototropic View Post

The tooltip is wrong straight off the bat with it doing ~40k @ 718 ilvl on non-demon rather than the advertised ~12k. Also, the buff only lasts 5s in-game. Through very short "testing," using a dummy because at this point I needed bed, it proc'd 10 times in about 3m 20s and multistruck twice, no crits. Also, little saddened that it doesn't have a killing blow extension like others :/

I'm sure it'd undoubtedly be better than my findings above but I really cba with it, even with good rng I'd imagine it'd be poop.
    Hmm I'm sure the buff lasts 10 seconds, at least that's what my buff bar shows. Uptime seems to be 20-30%, but haven't tried it on anything longer than 2 minutes. Damage component was 0.5% of damage done. Assuming 25% uptime it's ~3% damage increase with some shitty tests @725il, t18p4 and Mirror as 2nd trinket. Not sure if it can proc from pet/guardian attacks or Mirror Images.

Deleted
    Should I still use Coil instead of Censer even though my Censer is WF?
    I get 55.93% crit with buffs and no food when I use my Coil which kinda lowers the effectiveness of the Coil or am i mistaken?

Currently progressing mythic archimonde

Quote Originally Posted by Nazgil View Post
    Should I still use Coil instead of Censer even though my Censer is WF?
    I get 55.93% crit with buffs and no food when I use my Coil which kinda lowers the effectiveness of the Coil or am i mistaken?

Currently progressing mythic archimonde
    It doesn't lower anything. You just need to swap out enchants/gems/foodbuffs from Crit to Multistrike.
    Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    Stop equating casual to bad, they're two different things.
    Casual refers to time/effort spent.
    Bad refers to skill.
    Your English isn't casual, it's bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Rufix View Post
    Hmm I'm sure the buff lasts 10 seconds, at least that's what my buff bar shows. Uptime seems to be 20-30%, but haven't tried it on anything longer than 2 minutes. Damage component was 0.5% of damage done. Assuming 25% uptime it's ~3% damage increase with some shitty tests @725il, t18p4 and Mirror as 2nd trinket. Not sure if it can proc from pet/guardian attacks or Mirror Images.
    It was quite late by the time I even thought to play around with it and tiredness does some very strange things to a man! Could very well have been 10s but am at work and can't double check until I get home this evening

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raicky View Post
    It doesn't lower anything. You just need to swap out enchants/gems/foodbuffs from Crit to Multistrike.
    True enough, but question still remain unanswered if Coil is a better choice when my censer is WF

Quote Originally Posted by Rufix View Post
    Buff lasts for 5 seconds as of latest hotfixes, which is retarded because the caster trinket gives secondaries, which are way better than a shitty dmg proc plus the dmg against demons still lasts for 10 seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by Tehterokkar View Post
    Buff lasts for 5 seconds as of latest hotfixes, which is retarded because the caster trinket gives secondaries, which are way better than a shitty dmg proc plus the dmg against demons still lasts for 10 seconds.
    You really can't compare it directly to the other trinkets.......somewhat of a fools errand when you consider they do different things.

My alt hunter is 52.55% crit buffed with food. I've already switched scopes but is the 53% cap something I don't want want to enchant/gem over? Or just keep getting crit?
    I haven't upgraded any items on it yet.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Swae/advanced