Warlords of Draenor demi worldboss

Hello everyone !

I was playing on the WoD beta and I looked at the mount list, and I saw a mount called "Garn Nighthowl" (a beatiful Draenor black wolf) dropped by a NPC named Nok-Karosh. So I traveled from Shadowmoon valley to Frostfire Ridge (since I wanted to get it on an Alliance character to "confirm" more wolf mount for the Alliance), and I fell on a giant wolf with 10M hp surrounded by more big wolves with 1m hp who dealt 100K damage. I just wanted to share this little story because I think this kind of PvE content might interest a lot of people here. Another important detail, he was in the far west coast of the Frostfire Ridge (since I'm french and my game is in french, and the zone is mostly translated I could not give you the exact name of the place).

Deleted
    Yeah that's been there for pretty much all of beta.

Quote Originally Posted by Isiolia View Post
    Hello everyone !

I was playing on the WoD beta and I looked at the mount list, and I saw a mount called "Garn Nighthowl" (a beatiful Draenor black wolf) dropped by a NPC named Nok-Karosh. So I traveled from Shadowmoon valley to Frostfire Ridge (since I wanted to get it on an Alliance character to "confirm" more wolf mount for the Alliance), and I fell on a giant wolf with 10M hp surrounded by more big wolves with 1m hp who dealt 100K damage. I just wanted to share this little story because I think this kind of PvE content might interest a lot of people here. Another important detail, he was in the far west coast of the Frostfire Ridge (since I'm french and my game is in french, and the zone is mostly translated I could not give you the exact name of the place).
    Ya I remember running into him a few times. Not something you want to find as a level 91

Quote Originally Posted by turskanaattori View Post
    Yeah that's been there for pretty much all of beta.
    I know but I'm pretty sure the mount was added in the latest build, and I believe a lot of people are more interested by killing these kind of monsters when there's a reward