10+ Year Old Account

Your favorite raid boss in MoP?

Hey everyone, now that MoP expansion is over...it's time to say which raid boss is your favorite?

For me as a melee dps I love Jikun 25 HC and Lei Shen 25 HC. I just love fights that require a lot of individual skills not just teamwork.

Discuss please and thanks for reading.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lei Shen was a major one for me.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Lei Shen HC! Still get goosebumps from the voice acting.

I really like the encounters that aren't all about just standing in front (or behind) of the boss and avoiding the bad stuff he throws out. The fights that stand out to me are like Galakras and the like...all the other fights tend to get lost in the white-noise of traditional encounters.
    Last edited by RedekBo; 2014-08-15 at 04:11 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Possibly Nazgrim because he's my favorite orc, and he was the most honorable raid boss we'd ever fought. It felt like a duel rather than a battle for survival.
    It's pronounced "Dur-av-ian."

10+ Year Old Account
    For some reason I just really like the Elegon fight. The way you turn into celestial beings is cool and just the fight mechanics themselves is just really fun while also being very simple. Another one that took time for me to like was the Siegecrafter Blackfuse fight. At first I thought it was way too chaotic but after I got used to the fight and understood it more it actually became pretty fun.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

Ji-Kin, Lei Shen or Galakras!

10+ Year Old Account
    Lei Shen is pretty great. I also liked Shek'zeer and the Sha of Fear. The Will of the Emperor fight from Mogu'shan Vaults can be pretty fun too if you're a tank.

Deleted
    Grand Empress Shekzeer: the atmosphere from dread wastes zone and the palace from outside look pretty impressive. the big bug queen - i kinda love these critters. encounter itself not a 10/10, but still my favorite boss.

Hope will see something else than fire, iron and orc encounters in warlords of draenor. probably the second tier raid in wod is something with arrakoas or these plant beings. maybe a raid with everbloom style?

As far as ambience goes, I very much liked Elegon and Will of the Emperor. Elegon's lines made me sad. He was just a Titanic construct doing his job with no intention of hurting you until you came into his home and started trying to tamper with him. Will of the Emperor had few lines but what was there was quite haunting.

Mechanically, I very much liked Malkorok when playing a healer. It was very easy to "meter hump" and it felt like you were always doing something useful.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Darumu - for being massive "Can you pay attention to obvious mechanic" check. Also i simply love 20 people in LFR dying in a split second.

10+ Year Old Account
    had fun in the Ji-Kun fight, but the spirit kings fight in MSV was my favorite, with the line of soldiers marching across the room. that always gave me a creepy feeling.
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.

Well there wasnt a patchwerk boss the entire fucking expansion so hard for a min maxer like myself to really gauge how big my epeen dick was

If i had to say tho... The celestial dragon in msv.

Malk would be it but the fucking knockup toss in the air completely ruins ones dps.

Fucking stupid mechanic

The one that dies the fastest.

Deleted
    I really liked Lei Shen

Deleted
    the last one, job done.
    the end.

Lei Shen HC > Garrosh HC >Blackfuse HC > Paragons HC > Sha of Fear HC (terrace end boss)
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

Lei Shen HC, even though we didn't kill it.
    People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle