Best class to carry in 2v2?

I got some friends getting to 90 soon and wondering what the best class would be to help them gear up a bit in 2v2. I used to carry quite well last season on my mage, are they still strong for that? I havent played a whole lot this season so not too sure on what to play, though ill take a guess what I think are the best, would like your opinions. Be sure to clear your head and dont get emotional over that last class you lost to as well, I dont want silly noob answers.

1. Destro
    2. Whirlwind monk
    3. Moonkin
    4. Hunter
    5. Mage
    6. Ret

what would be your top carry classes?

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scully View Post
    I got some friends getting to 90 soon and wondering what the best class would be to help them gear up a bit in 2v2. I used to carry quite well last season on my mage, are they still strong for that? I havent played a whole lot this season so not too sure on what to play, though ill take a guess what I think are the best, would like your opinions. Be sure to clear your head and dont get emotional over that last class you lost to as well, I dont want silly noob answers.

1. Destro
    2. Whirlwind monk
    3. Moonkin
    4. Hunter
    5. Mage
    6. Ret

what would be your top carry classes?
    Dem Whirlwind Monks sure are OP, nearly as bad as Enchantment Shamans and Retaliation Paladins.

Jeez no one wants to complain into the forums and help me out?

WW Monks are by far the best, not really much to discuss.

I geared a hunter for the sole purpose of being able to sell 2s carries.

How is arms for doing this?

Windwalker, Feral/Boomkins, Hunter

These are the best

Arms is exceedingly bad for 1v1's. Always has been the case

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Scully View Post
    Whirlwind monk
    Amazing /lorem ipsum

Deleted
    Almost any class can be very successful in boosting in 2v2 as long as you drop your MMR low enough, but without question the best classes for it are mage, hunter, monk and rogue. Basically something that can either easily CC the other player whilst they kill one or can solo a healer without any issues. Personally I've done in the region of a thousand 2v2 boosts on my mage this season and usually hover around 1600 MMR with a roughly 50-60% win rate, I think rogue is probably the best class though if I had to name one out of the few I've already said (mage second).

Deleted
    frost mage, boomkin, feral, hunter

Quote Originally Posted by Asthreon View Post
    Dem Whirlwind Monks sure are OP, nearly as bad as Enchantment Shamans and Retaliation Paladins.
    lol'd.

Well seeing as how selling 2s just means you can pump out insane dmg on griev or less geared people, Enhance/War/Hunter seems like some of the best bets. My undergeared rogue was carried by an enhance recently. The enhance pumped out insane burst while I just cc'd/trained the other player.
    Deathrites Armory
    Orc Elemental Shaman
    Bleeding Hollow
    7/7 Heroic Highmaul
    1/7 Mythic Highmaul

I've been carried in 2s by feral druids (probably the strongest), hunters and rets. The rest I don't know.

Monk. Nothing else comes close, except maybe Feral.

Deleted
    Destro lock is insane for boosting! I've boosted hundreds of wins for people and games last usually less than half a minute.

1st choice definitely WW monk, DPS is good enough to kill people while having absurd heals
    2nd would be feral, better dps and also very nice survivability

yes enh does insane DPS in comparison but its just too easy to die, no competition with WW monk / feral