Page 13 of 53 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Adocul View Post
    For me sex is 60% of the relationship, if you're not having great sex then the relationship will fail. (Experience 3 ex's, 1 current girlfriend. Three previous ex's dead fish in bed and the current is a freaky good.) 40% of the relationship is everything else.

If you're dating for fun then don't worry about the sex and let it happen naturally.
    This is just so incredibly incorrect that I just don't know where to start. Enjoy being single for a very long time though.
    "The round, metal cooking utensil referring to the larger, cookware customarily used for, but not limited to, stews, as being of a dark shade or possibly of African descent." ~~ Fixed for now. But keep in mind any one of the words used in that fix may become politically incorrect or offensive at any moment for any reason. Further amendments may be required to prevent frivolous lawsuits in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    Clearly he just needs to taste more people.

I recommend a light red wine sauce.
    I don't know. What goes well with chicken?

Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    Eh, with the girls I've gotten on best with, we usually had sex 2nd or 3rd date. I have yet to meet a girl who wanted to have sex on the first date that didn't view it as a one night stand. That's not to say it isn't possible if things go amazingly well, but I would be surprised if I ever met that girl.
    Basically how I view it. Not to say there couldn't be an exception if I really fell for someone, but if I wanted to sleep with a guy on the first date that's probably what I was looking for. I always wait a couple to make sure he's worth it. Sex can be great but I'd rather avoid STDs and the like.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daez View Post
    This is just so incredibly incorrect that I just don't know where to start. Enjoy being single for a very long time though.
    Sex is very relationship and emotion-connected to me, and I seem to be doing just fine with being married and not being an aging player.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Everything.

Cheesy pasta is my favorite.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    I don't know about women but for men receiving anal is incredibly sensual, especially considering it hits our G spot
    Women are actually wired differently. Its not as exciting for women physically because they don't have the prostrate or the same pleasure sensors we do in the anus. That being said, it is still exciting for them emotionally if they are with someone they are really enjoying, and sex is MUCH more an emotional act than a physical one.
    "The round, metal cooking utensil referring to the larger, cookware customarily used for, but not limited to, stews, as being of a dark shade or possibly of African descent." ~~ Fixed for now. But keep in mind any one of the words used in that fix may become politically incorrect or offensive at any moment for any reason. Further amendments may be required to prevent frivolous lawsuits in the future.

how other people behave sexually isn't my concern. it only becomes a problem if they want to have sex with me. i don't want to have sex with anyone that regularly has sex with others that are little more than strangers.

Quote Originally Posted by Aristeia View Post
    I feel I should've probably made the guys I've been with use a condom more, but I knew they were clean at least >.>
    How the hell did you know that? Did you see an updated HIV test and a sworn statement by multiple witnesses that the person hadn't had sex in the last six months? There is never any excuse to bottom bareback unless you have been with that partner for a very long time and even then you are taking a risk because you don't really know where that partner has been. Please, don't think a guy is clean and let him ride bare just because he swears he is. Thirty minutes of pleasure is not worth a lifetime of regret.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    I tried a toy once, just to see what it was all about. Did not enjoy.
    Toys are not nearly the same thing as the real thing. Also, your first time is normally more painful. Once you get used to it it gets A LOT more fun and pleasurable.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by g01851 View Post
    From this comes the guys who think that every gay man wants sex with any and every male they see. Totally not the case for most, certainly not for me. We do have standards.
    We might have standards, but mine are normally pretty loose. For me, its much more about the feeling than the looks. Some of the most non-attractive people have had the most skills and felt the best.

*constant stream of replies*
    This topic must have really tickled your fancy if you feel the need to reply to every single post .

15+ Year Old Account
    What's your opinon
    Nothing wrong with it, at all. Almost always did, sometimes weeks before we started talking about "love", if that happened.

I consider it a really good way to get to know each other more. (Though I have no problem with people who want to wait either)
    Oh, hi.

10+ Year Old Account
    This topic must have really tickled your fancy if you feel the need to reply to every single post .
    Well we all know where his "fancy" is and how to "tickle" it now.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait, what kind of meat is human?

I'm against sex as a general rule, especially casually. If she's the type that wants it on the first date, I can only imagine things going downhill between us.

Quote Originally Posted by Maltah View Post
    If I'm not attracted to you enough to sleep with you on the first date, I'm not going to change my mind 1, 2, 10 dates later. "Getting to know you better", won't make a lick of difference. If I like you enough to sleep with you, waiting around to delay sexual compatibility won't enhance anything.
    That's not to say that it always happens on the first date, but I certainly don't avoid it if I like a person.
    Why go on the first date in the first place if you'll never have sex with them? You intend to marry them and cheat for your sexual desires?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gisen View Post
    Wait, what kind of meat is human?
    Supposedly we taste something like pork.

Just, be kind.

Ahh come on dude... I reply to almost every single post on every topic... got to get that post count up legitimately!

10+ Year Old Account
    Ahh come on dude... I reply to almost every single post on every topic... got to get that post count up legitimately!
    Post count is life, post count is justice!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gisen View Post
    Post count is life, post count is justice!
    For the post count! /warcry
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    What's your opinon?
    I find this to be tactically foolish.

Fun.

But tactically foolish.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    For the post count! /warcry
    Oh hey, apparently I hit 15k a few posts ago. neat.

Just, be kind.

Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    Oh hey, apparently I hit 15k a few posts ago. neat.
    *bows in awe*