Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Since the word is originally Turkish I am very proud of my "Khan" achievement.

10+ Year Old Account
    Accidental Realm First 90... Didn't even notice nobody else around after leaving Jade Forest until Kun Lai when I suddenly kept getting a slew of random whispers asking how I was leveling so fast.

Old ZG mounts, maybe. Started farming in Jan '08, got the first in June and the other two months later.

Finishing every single raid/dungeon meta, realm first until SoO when I quit last Nov for the first time since the wow closed beta. Came back as a super duper casual in May. Not bothered trying to bother getting a heroic garrosh or doing the meta. =p

Deleted
    proving grounds 30waves but i had 48waves waves as rogue and invincible

10+ Year Old Account
    It may not seem/sound like much, but Grunt on my warlock. Why am I proud of this? Old school Grunt title http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...vement#81:a468

Also Fangs of the Father and Competitor's Tabard/Spirit of Competition, kind of surprised Blizzard hasn't done something like that since 2008
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

The ones I'm proudest of are:

-Herald of the Titans. I'm proud of this because I originally thought it was going to be removed, so I got it the day before Cata came out. I know it's still obtainable, but I wear this title everywhere

-Hand of A'dal. I managed to get this before it got removed

-The Insane. I'll admit, I got this one after it was nerfed. I just couldn't bring myself to finish Shendralar rep. However, it was still very time consuming after it was nerfed, so I was grateful when I got it done.

-Obtaining my legendary staff. I could only manage to finish this in MOP due to being on a dying server and having terrible guild experiences in Cata. My current guild offered to run me through FL until I got it done. When I did get it done, my guild and people I didn't even know were congratulating me. It made me feel proud
    Retired WOW player
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy 14

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarevokcz View Post
    precata azeroth loremaster, in the days when I had lots of free time to actually bother with all those horribly designed vanilla quests
    ^This. Oh god this! I can't describe how good it felt when you were finally done! No quest tracking to show how many quests were left or where to look and boom! Done with it!
    Be strong, Clarence! Be strong for mother!