Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Since we have to stop the Iron Horde from invading Azeroth, I think Grom will be the final boss.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by McFrotton View Post
    Don't tell me BC was the best. Remove you nostalgia tinted glasses and look at all the shit BC was. It was not even remotely close to the awesomness of wrath.
    Remove your nostalgia tinted glasse and look at all the shit wrath was.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mannoroth should've killed the engineer. Noob.

The launch is a month later than I expected and hoped, but a month earlier than what I dreaded. So, it's okay, I suppose.
    "We don't care what people say, we know the truth. Enough is enough with this horse s***. I am not a freak, I was born with my free gun. Don't tell me I'm less than my freedom."

$90 for the Collectors Edition WTF better be more then just an art book and mouse pad

10+ Year Old Account
    You all are missing the big point, Blizzard will not tell you this but think about what just happened in that cinematic. Garrosh just slapped the face of Sageras. YOU think the Burning Legion in their timeline or our timeline is going to be happy with the events that just took place. Yes we will start the expansion trying to stop the Iron Horde however, I don't think the Burning Legion is going to take sides. I believe that we will have to join forces with the Iron Horde before its over with in the expansion and I see someone from the Burning Legion coming forth as the last boss in WoD.

Quote Originally Posted by Unalorian View Post
    Good cinematic, made me wonder if I should sub again.

Then I saw the vid with the zones/mobs/raid, and quickly realized I just had a lore hype, no reason to resub
    My thoughts exactly. Cinematic was pretty good, but the "features" video made me remember how little new things there are this expansion...

New bgs? Nope (Ashran isn't a bg, a nice way to kill time maybe).

Garrisons? The customization is mostly gone and it doesn't look like a big part of gameplay

New zones, raids and dungeons? Yep, pretty standard, you can't do an expansion without those.

Aaaand that's about it...

I'm glad I'm not subbed for another 3 months of SoO.

Deleted
    Hehe, I love seeing all the bile and hatred that was coming regardless of what Blizzard were to put out.

People sure do love to hate. I mean, personally, I feel a lot better when I'm in a good mood but I guess some people thrive on their own personal depression.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm so glad the CE box art style didn't change.

It was my deal-breaker for getting physical or digital.

Blizzard has until 6.0 patch to impress me enough to not cancel it though.
    Last edited by ImpTaimer; 2014-08-14 at 09:46 PM.

Deleted
    i got interested in WOW because of Dwarves... the fuck has happened to them ? just a joke...

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    The cinematic was incredibly awesome. All it took was 60 seconds and Garrosh is instantly redeemed and a huge badass.

I REALLY like the nod to the old cinematic. I played WC3 back in the day and I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw Garrosh move in to save Grom from the same blast that hits him originally. It'd have been even better if they went all the way and had Grom hit Mannoroth in the chest instead of the head and if we saw the deflection of the iron star with his wing in the same way we see the deflection of Thrall's hammer in the original, but ah well.

Also, I like how Mannoroth's voice is identical to his WC3 voice. I'm glad they didn't ruin him like they did with Arthas, Jaina, etc. I don't know if Metzen voice acted the entire cinematic or what as someone else said, but considering the voice acting quality is far better than what we've been used to in recent years, I'd guess that's quite possible. Puts those "professional" voice actors to shame. Bunch of amateurs.
    Last edited by Synbios; 2014-08-14 at 08:10 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    Except we kill them.
    The Horde also get to kill them, so that argument is null. The Horde have a tonne of a villains and heroes in this expansion, while the Alliance gets a small handful of heroes, one of the major ones being killed off before the first patch even hits.

So that's +2 for the Horde and +1 for the Alliance atm.
    Take a break from politics once in awhile, it's good for you.

Hmmm, I'm a BIT sad that they didn't announce when the pre-patch will hit us, but at least this will give me time to finish up CM's on more toons.

Loved the cinematic as much as the previous ones, it looked absolutely stunning. The negativity on these forums = expected. Some people will never be happy no matter what...or they are happy but considering cool to be anti.

Deleted
    Crap vid, didn´t get me exited at all.

First 2 are still the best imo and what can get me pumped for an MMO, Panda had a bit of that. Cata, LK and this one are all, "Ohh there are bad guys you must kill".. No regards for A vs H or classes. Not for me.

Give me dat CE. Blizzard CE's are really well done. I hate the $10 increase, but its either $90 or several hundred if you wait a few months. Like Wrath, only one I'm missing, but can't find a copy anywhere.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Synbios View Post
    It'd have been even better if they went all the way and had Grom hit Mannoroth in the chest instead of the head
    I'm glad they didn't do it.
    Because it also shows, how much determination went into that blow.

Let's face it: When Grom killed Mannoroth in our timeline, he managed to do so with what seems like more of a lucky hit, striking a part in Mannoroth's chest that wasn't protected by his armor.
    But here he's 100% making sure he will die thus splitting his skull.

This cinematic is crazy epic. Anyone who says otherwise has some kind of axe to grind against Blizzard.

Aww, the features trailer doesn't show the awesome new Ashran capitals. /s

Freakin chills at grommash mannoroth wc3 scene when garrosh saves him

Quote Originally Posted by tachycardias View Post
    This cinematic is crazy epic. Anyone who says otherwise has some kind of axe to grind against Blizzard.
    I assure you i do not have an axe to grind with blizzard. The cinimatic just didnt really impress me in any way. unlike the last 5 warcraft cinimatics, or even the diablo 2 and starcraft 2 cinimatics i kinda just felt nothing.

The Lords of war animation however i thought was WAY better then the dreanor cinimatic and i can not wait to see more. It did what the cinimatic did not and made it so i look forward to the game and finding out what happens next.

Also that release date works for me I go on break a few weeks latter. SO by time i get to play i have missed the begining of expansion flood
    Last edited by gorkos; 2014-08-14 at 08:48 PM.

Tooo soooon !! Gdamn it ... Work ... Ngah .... Damn it .... December release would have been awesome...