Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    seems the op didnt mention or overlooked the;
    "As a thank you for current World of Warcraft subscribers, we guarantee that players with recurring (auto-renewing) subscriptions at the time of the price change will retain their current price for two years, as long as they remain in the same recurring subscription without interruption."
    So as long as you are on dd etc thats another 2 years at the same price. As someone earlier stated its still behind inflation costs so it's not like they are just being greedy. However I will admit this does have one benefit to blizz in that it will encourage all current subscribers to maintain ther subscriptions untill after WoD hits so they can keep the lower pricing.

Quote Originally Posted by Vornos1 View Post
    So buh-bye ?
    This isn't the official forums, tons of ex-players post here

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Llian View Post
    seems the op didnt mention or overlooked the;
    "As a thank you for current World of Warcraft subscribers, we guarantee that players with recurring (auto-renewing) subscriptions at the time of the price change will retain their current price for two years, as long as they remain in the same recurring subscription without interruption."
    So as long as you are on dd etc thats another 2 years at the same price. As someone earlier stated its still behind inflation costs so it's not like they are just being greedy. However I will admit this does have one benefit to blizz in that it will encourage all current subscribers to maintain ther subscriptions untill after WoD hits so they can keep the lower pricing.
    Yeah right, it's a con to lock you down into staying subbed during content droughts.

If you don't like it, get rid of the VAT.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadee View Post
    e get less and less content all the time.
    False. I did not notice such a decline over time time. And don't come with "Warlords has only 2 raids". Warlords has more raids bosses at launch than MoP.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wych View Post
    This isn't the official forums, tons of ex-players post here
    If they're EX-players, why should they give a shit? They don't play so to put it bluntly, what's it got to do with them?

People still enjoy the game, hence the millions of subs, let them enjoy the game and shut up. If people enjoy the game, they'll continue to pay and the sub increase wont even phase them.

Deleted
    Who cares.....

Deleted
    As a uk resident with a mortgage to pay for I'm going to say this, if you think an extra pound a month is anything more than a minor inconvenience you have some big surprises ahead of you.

So you're still paying less than people in countries like mine whose minimal wage is around 300 euro a month and still complaining... amazing!
    Last edited by Ascius; 2014-08-16 at 09:36 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    Now instead of being pissed off at four people at a time, I can be pissed off at TWENTY FOUR people at a time. That's called efficiency, my little enchiladas.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I've been paying $16.35~ each month for WoW since release because my state requires Blizzard to charge sales tax. Same with the mounts and pets and all that, sales tax.

Blizzard are screwing themselves considering the current status of the game, and on top of that I don't see the price increases staying limited to the UK market only. I'm betting it will spread to other markets as well. Right now many people can barely find a reason to stay subed anymore, a price increase would send them scrambling for the cancel button for sure.

Deleted
    if im not mistaken i payed 215€ more than you over the last 10 years

Deleted
    Blizz getting greedy damn!!! Seriously tho why do they feel the need to increase the price after all this time? I mean £1 a month extra? I better re-mortgage the house :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you seriously comparing the US economy to the UK economy? Are you serious? No, wait. Please.. are you, really, serious? I mean, really? No, you can't be... Really?

16 pages in this thread. I bet they're all writing the same that I am. Unless, of course, they're somewhat.. silly.
    Hi

A constant price for 10 years sounds pretty good to me. Normally games would inflate over time in price, so idk what OP wants really.

Mounts are expensive, yes, but its not like the raiding department is making them. Blizzard has different departments in charge of different aspects of the game. And looking at the free mounts coming up for WoD (and even the past free ones in MoP... BAAAAAH~~), they are still very nice.

They're extra things that you can buy if you have the money, and REAAAAALLY like them.

I'd like to compare it to Train Sim 201X. The DLC is super expansive and expensive. But you're only supposed to buy the ones you REALLy like. For example, the mounts I've bought from Blizzard are ones that I use on like every alt (unless I have a PVP mount). They're ones I think are incredible.

That's my thoughts, take it how you will.
    <3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Baine View Post
    False. I did not notice such a decline over time time. And don't come with "Warlords has only 2 raids". Warlords has more raids bosses at launch than MoP.
    Warlords takes away over half your spells, your flying, 90%+ of your player power, reforging, many enchants and gems, and probably many other things.
    It's most likely gonna be the worst expansion to ever release, surpassing even Cataclysm. Raid bosses alone can't carry all the losses from these things.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    Warlords takes away over half your spells, your flying, 90%+ of your player power, reforging, many enchants and gems, and probably many other things.
    It's most likely gonna be the worst expansion to ever release, surpassing even Cataclysm. Raid bosses alone can't carry all the losses from these things.
    So much crap in this one post.

Deleted
    If you compare it to the price of a Freddo, we're getting a bloody good deal. Freddos went from 10p to 20p, WoW sub is going from £8.99 to £9.99, I think I know who's winning.

Quote Originally Posted by Basa View Post
    If they're EX-players, why should they give a shit? They don't play so to put it bluntly, what's it got to do with them?

People still enjoy the game, hence the millions of subs, let them enjoy the game and shut up. If people enjoy the game, they'll continue to pay and the sub increase wont even phase them.
    Luckily we live in a free world where you can't choose what people can talk about.

If you don't want to hear the opinions of ex-players on the matter then go to the official forums

u can lower that price to 0 if you wish, no one is forcing you to play

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by IloveGerardWay View Post
    Freddos went from 10p to 20p

Don't get me started on Freddos! Space Raiders as well! 100% price increase, shocking, just shocking