Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Will of the forsaken

Instead of endlessly nerfing WotF just turn it into direct copy of EMfH. All the buffs to ally racials lately just seems to make horde obsolete.

Or remove both of them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Or remove both of them.
    this would do also but would leave horde very little useful pvp racials.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wootylicious View Post
    this would do also but would leave horde very little useful pvp racials.
    remove pvp then, imo would fix the game mostly

Post constructively
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2014-08-20 at 02:26 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    It's increase to 3 minutes, does it still reset trinket to 30 second cooldown?

That doesn't make any sense...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mackeral View Post
    Oh how boring wow would be without the pvp-element. It would die out insanely much faster!

OT: Alliance are getting some big buffs on their racials in WoD. WotF will still be good but not as good as earlier.

The best thing would be to, as you said, just make it exactly the same. That way both alliance and horde would have
    one of those dumb races that let you do alot more damage in arenas

10+ Year Old Account
    EMFH is intended to stay in the game because the Devs want most PvP players on alliance to play human. They want the Human vs Orc archetype to stay in the game because the Devs believe that those races best represent both factions.

I agree with them. It would be dumb if stupid races like Gnomes, Panda's, Worgen, Tauren or Goblins had the best racials. I would hate this game everyday if all I saw were people playing the lesser races that generally scrubs play.

Nah I'm okay with everyone playing male orcs and female humans. It should just stay that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    EMFH is intended to stay in the game because the Devs want most PvP players on alliance to play human. They want the Human vs Orc archetype to stay in the game because the Devs believe that those races best represent both factions.

I agree with them. It would be dumb if stupid races like Gnomes, Panda's, Worgen, Tauren or Goblins had the best racials. I would hate this game everyday if all I saw were people playing the lesser races that generally scrubs play.

Nah I'm okay with everyone playing male orcs and female humans. It should just stay that way.
    So what about people that play druids? Are they not allowed to play PvP or play as alliance vs horde? Druids are a huge part of lore and by your statement they shouldn't be allowed to join the fight... Bit stupid to think that when Tauren are actually a prominent race with regards to normal Warcraft. According to you everyone that plays any other race is a "scrub"?

10+ Year Old Account
    They have night elves and trolls for druids. I guess Tauren druids are fine too. I just hate Tauren, especially male Tauren. They're just big fat annoying things and something about the way they look and their animations just gets under my skin.

I generally treat people who play them as second class citizens in comparison to someone who plays one of the main races. I know its bad and not normal of me to do this, but I just can't get over my hatred for that race. Them and Pandarian. The midget races don't bother me, they just look stupid and don't belong in pvp.

Since WotF and EMFH are most OP racials that are constantly in dispute both should be removed.
    Quote Originally Posted by RedGamer030 View Post
    I do not need to be constructive in this thread, nor provide an argument. There is nothing here to actually debate. Your reasoning is flawed and thusly you have no argument.
    ↑ Epitome of Internet Logic

10+ Year Old Account
    Will of the Forsaken should be removed but humans should keep EMFH. Humans are more important to the Devs and the game than Undead are.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PrairieChicken View Post
    Since WotF and EMFH are most OP racials that are constantly in dispute both should be removed.
    I dont care about bgs or WPVP but in arenas all racials should be removed...

Nerfing WOTF and keeping EMFH as it is makes no sense to me. OP is right

But i read somewhere they where changing EMFH they just Dont know what to do with it yet...
    But thats long ago now and Its still unchanged...
    Last edited by mmoc1172de686f; 2014-08-18 at 10:06 AM.

Deleted
    I'd prefer it if they just removed all the combat racials in favour of purely cosmetic racials. That's very unlikely to happen though.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post

I generally treat people who play them as second class citizens in comparison to someone who plays one of the main races. I know its bad and not normal of me to do this, but I just can't get over my hatred for that race. Them and Pandarian. The midget races don't bother me, they just look stupid and don't belong in pvp.
    This is true for anyone who's PvP'ed for a while I think. For example, if it's a warrior I'm facing in arena, and if it's any race other than Human and orc, it just feels like it's going to be an easy win and in most cases we win. The other races, even the ones that look intimidating like Worgen, Tauren are not half as intimidating as fighting orcs and humans even if the person is just as good and I think this is something intentional done by Blizz.

Scary class race combos for DPS
    Warrior - Human, Orc
    Rogue - Human, Undead
    Shaman - Orc
    Druid - Night elf, Troll
    Monk - Human, Orc
    Hunter - Orc
    DK - Human, Orc
    Paladin - Human
    Warlock - Human, Undead
    Mage - Human, Undead
    Priest - Nothing

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mackeral View Post

Post constructively

It was a positive post, to not have pvp would be the best thing to happen to wow IMO! what on earth is wrong with you?

Emfh should be baseline for everyone. That's one thing SWtor did right.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    Emfh should be baseline for everyone. That's one thing SWtor did right.
    Indeed it was. But that is probably where the good things stopped :P

Alliance need all the help they can get, so not really worried about it.

What would be better is this:
    WOTF - breaks fear, sheep, sleep, mesmerize and does NOT share a CD with trinket
    Tauren war stomp - stuns AND breaks roots, doesn't share a CD with trinket
    Blood elf silence - silence like normal, and no shared CD (not sure if it does already or not)
    Orc - good as is
    Troll - add a "speed" bonus to it
    Goblin - if using the rockets, it breaks roots and removes slows/snares

I'd just disable racials in rated PVP play, CMs, Proving Grounds, and current tier Mythic (and potentially Heroic) raiding personally. Would work everywhere else.
    Last edited by MrExcelion; 2014-08-21 at 12:39 AM.

Every Man For Himself does not affect PvE, therefore Blizzard doesn't really care.

This, sadly, is how it is.