10+ Year Old Account

UK players: Can you explain why your subscription prices keep getting higher?

First things first: please make this thread as civil as possible and don't do any bashing whatsoever. This is just a curious question I have that only needs as simple as answers as you can provide. Whether its due to inflation, devaluation of your British pound, and whatnot. But if you give an answer where you state that you feel as if Blizzard is just trying to bleed money out from you guys, you can be honest and say that -- on the condition that you're civil about it. So please enlighten me on why this seems to be only happening in the UK and not in other places where WoW is played.

Deleted
    It got equlized with the EU price (EURO).

http://www.xe.com/sv/currencycharts/...to=GBP&view=1Y

They will (unsurprisingly probably adjust to the very low exchange rates over the summer so both a) value changes and b) a chance to set the rate at a very low mark would be true I guess. Doubt the price will lower when the pound rates go up.

Deleted
    AFAIK we have been paying less than the rest of EU, this just brings us into line with that. its never nice to have an increase though

Deleted
    Its been the same price for a very long time, im not suprised, im also not happy about it, so im going to stay subbed and play, and get my moneys worth!

Its probably a precursor for putting up prices across the board.

Deleted
    "Keeps getting higher"

One price increase in 10 years.

We still pay less than other Europeans and Americans due to the Pound being stronger.

Deleted
    It went up by £1 in ten years, not sure how that translates to "Keep getting higher".